It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Sighting in Ontario, Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First off, I posted a topic on June 9th, regarding this sighting in Ontario...
Windsor, Ontario Sighting

Now, another two clips from Ontario have cropped up on a YT channel, apparently both taken on the same day as each other, although I have asked the uploader the time difference between the two sightings and he has yet to answer. The first video was posted on June 11th, with the second posted on June 12th. The second video has had graphics added, using Kinemaster software.

Video clip 1.
If you listen to the commentary, I think the child you will hear comments that it's not the first "UFO" they have seen and I think I hear a date of 11th May used in reference...but the child could be mistaken.

Here are some screen grabs which have been adjusted by myself, using Unsharp Mask in Photoshop.

Going behind some treess...

This is an enlarged section and I ran some filters over it. There seems to me to be a kind of bump on the top of the object and a small protrusion at the front...

Second video...

Some screen grabs from this one and I think he loses sight of the object around the 0:59 mark, as a plane flies across in the opposite direction.

The plane arrives...

And finally, a grab of the picture his daughter drew in response to what she saw...

In my opinion this object looks quite similar to the earlier sighting in Windsor, Ontario although I have to say the object in the second clip looks more like a plane, although I have to wonder why he and his daughter would struggle to identify it as such. The uploader only has these two clips on his channel and I don't believe any CGI is being used.

Once again, thanks for looking and your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

It looks like some sort of blimp to me but you never know.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, where in Ontario was it?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Seems to be moving too fast to be a blimp imo.

But it doesn't make any unconventional maneuvers or move so fast that it should be considered ET. No idea what it is though. Too far away to see in detail.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Seems to be moving too fast to be a blimp imo. 

I watched it again and you're right. That thing is shifting quite fast.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Has anyone checked Flightradar24?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Has anyone checked Flightradar24?

Hello again, I got a response from the uploader who replied with...

We spotted three UFOs travelling on the same path in about 5 minutes from each other.

I haven't done a Flightradar check as I have no idea exactly where the sightings occurred. I suppose I should have asked but it never crossed my mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Out of curiosity, where in Ontario was it?

No idea but I suppose I should ask the uploader.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

If you find out the time, date, and location, then I can do a preliminary check to see what was in the sky at the time.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hey replied to me.

He was in Richmond hill (Toronto area)
June 11 at approximately 20:30 hrs

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I got this replay from him

"I think the plane was in landing position and was going to land at Pearson airport. I was facing south."

this will be helpful

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah, he got back to me and Dr. UAE [post above] has some further info regarding the plane and the uploader's facing direction.
edit on 18-6-2020 by fromtheskydown because: Name error

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE
Nice one!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is what I was able to find IF we use 8:30 pm as the actual time of the sighting.

This is just a quick and dirty - im at work right now, but I found a possible culprit.

As most know - in flightradar24 we have to convert the time to UTC.
So June 11, 20 at 20:30 hrs, becomes June 12, 00:30 hrs...
incase anyone was wondering why it says June 12 at the bottom

edit on 18-6-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

now here is the problem, you said 34 Km which is 111,549 feet, how would a plane look like from that distance ?
is it even possible to see it with the naked eye from that distance ?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Yes, absolutely you'd be able to see it from that distance - no identifying features, granted - just like the video shows.
With the amount of air traffic in and out of Toronto's Pearson International, if there was something in the sky that didn't belong there, then it would have been spotted by one of those pilots.

As well, being in my position in MUFON, I see videos like this all the time.
And when I look into them, there's always a plane in the same airspace that the object was sighted.

Here is a good break down of how far the eye can see a plane (over 200 miles)
Link to breakdown

edit on 18-6-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here is a plane at Such a distance, that it’s hard to make out anything but the fuselage.
Almost identical to the above video

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Here is a plane at Such a distance, that it’s hard to make out anything but the fuselage.
Almost identical to the above video

I agree with the way the fuselage looks on the video, with the obvious difference being that the aircraft lights are visible at around the 00:22 mark, or is it light reflecting off the wings due to the angle of the aircraft? I would hope that somebody living in the proximity of an airport and being under the flight paths would be able to easily discern between something unknown and an actual aircraft.

It makes me think of the possibility the guy knew what it was but was maybe playing along with his child and its belief that it could be a UFO. This new fad of the 'tic-tac' UFO is causing all kinds of issues. By the way, how cheesey was the music added to that video?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Oh yeah that music is classic lol

new topics

top topics

join