It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Starting about two years ago, and this happens about three or four times a month, I wake up in the middle of the night with the strongest feeling that I am not alone in the bedroom, (not counting my wife )This would not normally have raised an eyebrow, but this feeling is very convincing, any thoughts anyone?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A few questions

How long has this been going on?

What kind of feeling do you get? Fear or just aware

Have you ever seen anything, or has your wife?

Are you open to the fact this may be a spirit?

If so you should think about possibly looking back at the history of the house,

Also keep a log of any events,

And last but not least. does this only occour in the room in which you sleep?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've had feelings like that before. Feeling a presence shouldn't be a problem. If it escalates to hearing someone walking across the floor, sitting down on the bed, or perhaps a brief touching of the face, do your best to ignorant. Most likely it is just a spirit who has a need to be curious.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the replies. These events started about 2 years ago, we.ve lived in the house 9 years. It's not really fear that I feel when this happens, it's more like " I know you're here, now what ?" Neither myself or my wife has ever seen anything, this feeling has never happened to her.
It's kind of hard to explain, but it just doesn't seem like it's a spirit or a ghost, not a frightening one anyway. The strongest "event " to date happened last summer ( we sleep in the summer with only the screen door closed, which opens onto a second story patio only accessible by inside ) My wife "woke" me from a sleep as I was sitting up in bed, eyes open, yelling at " someone " to get out of here. This was the turning point when I started to wonder if there was something to this. Our house is over 100 years old and this only happenes in our bedroom. I hope this helps .
Thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe you're being watched by aliens. Seriously that's one of the things people experience when aliens are watching or testing them; a feeling that they're not alone.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
damn, i had this too. i woke up at 03:00 and had this feeling someone was in my bedroom. i was a bit scared , our house isn't that old (30 years maybe) but it was frighting anyway

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can you feel the presence coming from any specific place in the room?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
open a bible in your room to psalma 83:18. Every night before you fall asleep pray for gods heavenly protection. When you fear you are not alone call out to god and jesus. Say outloud In the name of God or jesus I demand you to leave and they will.

new topics

top topics

join