It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMH Boy Scouts of America Get "WOKE"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hope they don't come after OA, I can see that easily being deemed 'problematic' these days.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Deceit and obfuscation.

It's a sad sick world when nearly every previously thought to be wholesome organization turns out to be a ubiquitous den of immorality..

It's like they are trying to pretend that the commercials on national television aren't advertising lawsuits against these predatory pedophiles..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

So, if an organization that includes many millions of people has a few bad apples, everyone involved is bad?

Reminds me of what's at the heart of racism, where entire races are labeled due to the actions of a few.

I've never been a fan of that kind of thinking. It's horrible that anyone would punish the whole for the actions of a tiny few.
edit on 6/18/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Raised 6 boys my boys were any BUT lazy lol cleaning rooms yea they ducked dishes lol But lazy ? It was NON stop running after them and would still be doing 26 years later it But can no longer keep up lol .

Lazy Is not ducking chores that is just kids wanting to do any thing but chores .
They grew up fine except one and my middle son is getting marred July 10 th YEA ! Finely a wedding My first son eloped darn HIM !

As for boy scouts I had survival coarse training as a child for few years boys scouts cake walks lol .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join