It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DL Hughgly talk radio show madness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Was driving home yesterday flipping radio stations. On a Philly station DL Hughgly a black American comedian was taking live calls and asking the question... "What worries you more racism or covid19?".

Of the six to eight callers I heard I think one of them said covid only because he's use to racism but you "don't know where covid could be."

I always felt this comedian wasn't as funny as proclaimed and gained popularity just to fill the successful black comedian void.

How can you even compare these two things in a public setting and expect to be taken seriously?

All the people that died from covid wether inflated numbers or not...and they want to use that to somehow make racism on the same global level?

Absolutely horrific. And the people to call in so blindly one guy said.
" You dont know what cop is going to pull you over any given day"......

So sad we are powerless to let this mockery progress so far.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

Given all the commentary and controversy about the protests violating social distancing to prevent the spread of Covid -- in other words, literally pitting Covid vs Racism -- it's actually very topical. And from the answers you've provided, it seems that the callers were considering the question in that context. In other words, are they more worried about the perceived systemic racism they are protesting OR more afraid of catching Covid while protesting.

In the current circumstances, I wouldn't say it's an important question, but it's certainly topical.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
So sad we are powerless to let this mockery progress so far.

Yeah! The government should step in and tell him to shut up before he triggers someone else!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well it was interesting he blurted out a phone number to call in but it wasn't listed on the website. Who do they have calling in? It's just an easy way to promote a false narrative, and persuade more people thinking a certain way. People aren't really that scared of cops and racism. We all know this is more likely the case.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yea that's what they want to do. Trigger the racist in everyone right?

What will they do when there are no cops? Yep the government will step in and it'll be their fault...but that gives more ammo to perpetuate the narrative.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yea that's what they want to do. Trigger the racist in everyone right?

Damn skippy, they're trying to trigger your inner racist. Looks like it's working.

What will they do when there are no cops?

It'll be a white genocide, you won't stand a chance. Your best bet is to join a white-only club. Honkys United, Crackers In Fear For Their Lives and Pasty Pale Skins Running In Terror are all soliciting memberships right now.

Or, you could not be a hysteric.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Well it was interesting he blurted out a phone number to call in but it wasn't listed on the website.

These days, that's not too unusual. Are they in California? Or another state still in lockdown? If so, they may be working from a home phone or a landline.

Who do they have calling in? It's just an easy way to promote a false narrative, and persuade more people thinking a certain way.

"False"? Really??? Over-hyped... overblown... over propagandized... over weaponized... sure. But not false.

People aren't really that scared of cops and racism. We all know this is more likely the case.

Nope. We don't know. We cannot know what is in the hearts and minds of others. You seem to believe racist cops and racist policing doesn't happen anywhere ever... but I'm pretty sure others believe otherwise.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Well that's the only argument you have. I'm racist. I can argue till I'm black and blue in the face and you'll still label me because I'm white. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

there are racist cops.

racism has been part of this country since inception, covid is an odd strain of sars we don't fully understand.

the quotes you're outraged about are true. exaggerated, but true.

don't get triggered from a little generalization...at least you're not referred to by "they, or animals" when people here are trying to incriminate an entire race and hold them complicit for others actions....

its a bad feeling isn't it?

edit on 17-6-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am starting my own activist group: YWBDSCLM. Young White Boys Driving #ty Cars Lives Matter.

When I was a young white boy (although I am 3 percent black according to 23 and Me), I was endlessly pulled over by police and harassed by police. I have also looked into it and a lot of young white males are killed by police men and women. Actually more than blacks...anyway be as that may, I can confirm that all proceeds will be siphoned off by far right leaning groups.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There are racist football players too I'm sure. And opera singers.

I'll bet most cops would rather hit the mega millions than go to their stressful job and harass people. Let alone murder them. It is faaaaar from some oppressive conspiracy.

The only people oppressing inner city people is the politicians who want to give them everything in a hand basket.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I can argue till I'm black and blue in the face and you'll still label me because I'm white.

I think you meant to say pink and red in the face. White folk cant turn black unless they bein' strangled by a brother for they racist past.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I'm gonna make a movie where there is a black cop who is stuck in the crossfire of white drug dealers and other predominantly white criminals who rob and murder those who disrespect them. It will have like ten sequels.

Then in the movie reviews people are like " you can't blame all your problems on black cops". Maybe those whites should take more pride in their community and help those cops to make a better life schools and business for their children!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You sure do sound angrier than me. Lol I guess you might be smart enough to realise the stupidity of this all. I mean you try to deflect and label me but I'm just a hard working take payer. Nothing more.
So many people said they would leave the country if Trump won lol broke ass mfrs.

I could go live anywhere with my bank flo. I got more g stacked than you don't hate on a whity.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You sure do sound angrier than me.

Me? Angry? LOL. I'm laughing as I type these replies, triggly people make me chuckle.

Lol I guess you might be smart enough to realise the stupidity of this all.

There you go, it's all stupid. Why let it get to you? The sooner you realize that someone is trying to push your buttons the sooner the button pushing doesn't affect you.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You aren't triggly me why do you think that?

edit on 17-6-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

D.L. has got you all triggly. You're wound up about a show that no one forced you to listen to and then complained that it needs to stop.

Change. The. Station.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Why sit by and not say anything? Just like it was ok for Floyd to use fake money and then sit there till cops arrived? Tearing statues down and banning movies and books?

And then you freaking retards come on here and defend those actions and make light of the situation?
I almost hope there is a complete upheaval and civil war because I'm sick of my alarm going off at 3am anyway I'd much rather stay up all night hunting down enemies.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You're all over the place, holmes, conflating unrelated things and getting yourself even more wound up.

No wonder you listen to programs that piss you off, you like to get pissed off. How's that working for you? Anger issues under control?

edit on 17-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Say what you want there are more of me than those that used Mr. Floyd's death for political purpose.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join