It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does Black Lives Matter Spends Its money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I keep wondering how BLM spends the donations they receive?

I would think the money would go to better policing? Getting people employed in law enforcement sympathetic to their cause? Maybe a fund for those that were victims of police brutality? Developing better police and law enforcement oversight?

This is as specific as it gets?

“Right now, our programs are focused on civic engagement, expansion of chapters, Arts & Culture, organizing and digital advocacy resources and tools,” Scales explained during a Reddit “Ask Me Anything” session last week.

abc6onyourside.com...

BLM has demands? Do they use any of their donated money to reach the goals of their demands? Or is the donated money just lining pockets?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If you want to see where the BLM money goes, dig into Actblue. It isn't too hard to see how the Democrat party is staging riots to raise campaign money and finance the woke taliban.

I won't hold my breath though waiting for Bill Barr and the DOJ to investigate it though.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I keep wondering how BLM spends the donations they receive?

I would think the money would go to better policing? Getting people employed in law enforcement sympathetic to their cause? Maybe a fund for those that were victims of police brutality? Developing better police and law enforcement oversight?

This is as specific as it gets?

“Right now, our programs are focused on civic engagement, expansion of chapters, Arts & Culture, organizing and digital advocacy resources and tools,” Scales explained during a Reddit “Ask Me Anything” session last week.

abc6onyourside.com...

BLM has demands? Do they use any of their donated money to reach the goals of their demands? Or is the donated money just lining pockets?

BLM is a front group for the Democrat party. The BLM donations actually wind up going to ActBlue which is Democrat fund raising platform.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Do they use any of their donated money to reach the goals of their demands?

Well, they buy a lot of paint to vandalize streets with the BLM writings, that is for sure. I think there was zero asking the citizens but just did it. I know for certain that painted road surfaces can be a huge risk in the winter.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here's how they spend it.

www.opensecrets.org...

If I was an african American.

I'd be insulted all that money was going to 'You aint black,Token black', Biden.

edit on 17-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

www.opensecrets.org...

I'd be insulted all that money was going to 'You aint black,Token black', Biden.

I can tell you without a doubt that many black people are onto them. Whether or not they will use this knowledge at the voting booth is another question.

I mean it really is an odd world where the 1 percenters are diverting money from the lower percenters into their own coffers while making it look like they are bringing on some glorious change that will help them. You'd think 50 years of moving goal posts and then shafting a group would begin to get tiresome, but it seems at times that is the way of the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I was able to find a form 990, but it was from 2017. It didn't reveal very much. About 279,000 total income, four officers listed, only one taking a salary of 24,000. Services (non employee) other was nearly 39,000. They did have about 5000 for homelessness. Total expenses were around 89,000, leaving a net income of 189,000.

I don't think the paperwork was done with true accuracy, however. They list advertising expense at 3000. I would say it had to be a lot more than that.

Anyway, that was 2017. This year will be in the millions, probably hundreds of millions. Would be interesting to see it when available. I'll take lining pockets for 1000, Alex.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Apparently there are two BLM an original LLC that's goal was to integrate police and community. This original one has raised no where near as much money as the global one we are seeing now.

Basically the global BLM seems to have hijacked the original one . The creator of the original BLM is speaking out saying that the global BLM does not represent anything he agrees with.

Basically it looks like BLM was hijacked from this guy for someones agenda.

Tim Pool goes into more way detail then I can in this post if anyone is interested.

edit on 17-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
For effs sake.

Even BLM trumps the alphabet.

It's pinned at the top on Netflix search box .

edit on 17-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Your (gasp) racist for even questioning what they do with the donated money.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

www.opensecrets.org...

THIS!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Or a chance for individuals to cite how donations to BLM are changing lives?

I don’t know there is “black lives matter global network” which is separate from “ Black Lives Matter Foundation”.

Global Network brings up thoughts of pyramid schemes?
edit on 17-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I attended a local rally with my mom a couple weeks ago. In my community it was nice to see local leaders and pastors and our liberal mayor all come together in solidarity. Well...

That was right up until the ringleader directed us to the card table to register D and have us vote how we were told

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Professional protester salaries, travel expenses, and, of course, rattle cans don't buy themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

All that money goes to the dnc in the hundreds of millions.
edit on 17-6-2020 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join