It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 meter rule is bloody ridiculous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've seen some real silly stuff going on in the streets relating to this 2 meter rule... its laughable and very odd. Latest is at Amazon where an AI has been set up linked to a screen which tells a staff member if another staff member is closer than 2 meters away??? WTH? What's the point and how long will this stupidness last??

If this is some real deadly virus... it will find a way to keep going but I'm also thinking this is a new way to stop people talking to eachother as we all know the Government can't hear what we say to eachother if we are whispering.
edit on 17-6-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Morons Are Morons And Always Will Be Morons...

We Must Stop The Morons! Just saying ?

What your suggesting.... let us know how that works out. Please stay safe none-the-less...

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I dont mind most people standing 2 meters from me. I hate being crowded so much that I can feel their breath on my neck and I dont wanna smell their body stank either. Why must you stand within a short distance of another?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think it foments distrust ... and that is an intent.

That said, I believe we're looking at a highly-infectious bio-weapon. It doesn't seem to kill at anywhere near the rate everyone suspected at the outset.

Should we lower our guard? I wouldn't want to be intubated at this point. That's for sure.

ETA: As for the 2 meter rule ... absolutely stoopid. You're going to walk through people's active breath. 2 meters is just dum.

edit on 1762020 by Snarl because: ETA (on-topic)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

And the ai goes haywire if 2 staff start having it off behind the stairs at the back of the stockroom !

They're going to reduce it to be one metre anyway .

And pssst , the president of Burundi is dead from coronoa , not before he made sure the figures were massaged into nothing , deported the WHO and banned them , and just before he died this week he said it was airbourne .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

And the ai goes haywire if 2 staff start having it off behind the stairs at the back of the stockroom !

They're going to reduce it to be one metre anyway .

And pssst , the president of Burundi is dead from coronoa , not before he made sure the figures were massaged into nothing , deported the WHO and banned them , and just before he died this week he said it was airbourne .

Good lord LOL even CNN is saying it was cardiac arrest, LOL and they would love to blame it on COVID

Burundi President dies of cardiac arrest
edit on 17-6-2020 by putnam6 because: fixed link

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Seems that link is a blank page .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

President of Burundi dies after cardiac arrest
Fixed , just for you

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Who says the government can't hear when you are whispering? Alexa can hear when you whispering.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They're just laughing at how stupid people are?

What's that, you say? "Who are 'they?'"

Don't worry about it; they're laughing at you, too.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

It's ridiculous simply because the government are obviously flouting it.

We've had the Dominic Cummings thing, and I've just seen footage inside the House of Commons of a politician patting another on the shoulder and standing right next to him.

People aren't obeying it, unless forced.

They're hanging over one another in the shops and supermarkets. Even the shelf-stackers are oblivious to it.

A cough lingers in the air for about 10 minutes, you could unwittingly walk through infected air.

It's pointless. If you're going to get it...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

that is ridiculous! in the US, its 6 feet!

but really, what if I'm walking 20' behind someone? i'm walking through a steady stream of their breath.

yes, avoiding droplets is the key to avoiding any virus, so its not that it doesn't technically makes sense, its just become ridiculous, especially as so much is wrapped up in lies and obfuscation.

new topics

top topics

join