It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia Member Chased And Assaulted By Antifa Shoots One Of Them At Albuquerque Protest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Hmm blocking a person doesn’t seem to justify the way he threw her to the ground with force. He was definitely the aggressor. Although in a swarm of humanity, who is moving around freely? She was injured btw. I can’t seem to find the video again though.
edit on 6/17/2020 by IWant2Believe323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ok.. looking at the raw footage, I don't see what you say at all. I watched several times with the sound off and on.

This is a struggle over the weapon, someone is yelling a warning of "no, you guys, he's going to mucking kill you" and once the militia man gets the weapon free, he lets off a series of shots that hit one of the protesters (yes the militia man does get hit in the head with a skateboard prior to the gunshots).

I don't know what happened leading up to the video footage, but, that is what I see happening in the raw twitter footage that you linked.

Thanks,
blend

I wanted to edit my post to include that I don't know who's gun it was they were fighting over. Not sure if it was the senator's or the protesters. That piece of information is important. I also just watched it a few more times and it sounds like he says "yo, you guys, he's going to mucking kill you" instead of "no, you guys, he's going to mucking kill you".
edit on 17-6-2020 by blend57 because: added more content

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
BLEND!! Wassssuuuuppp!! *Waves*

originally posted by: blend57
and once the militia man gets the weapon free, he lets off a series of shots that hit one of the protesters (yes the militia man does get hit in the head with a skateboard prior to the gunshots).

Shooter dude wasn't a Boogaloo. Actually, he was a former candidate for mayor City Council. Can you believe that?

edit on 1762020 by Snarl because: Thanks IWant2Believe323

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IWant2Believe323
I did not say it was justified. Looking at the start of your video, he seemed to drag her in front of him, even. Not saying he is a saint.

After the push down, he was not pursuing her further. He was running away after people instantly started to charge on him. They were not exercising self defense in the name of the women as soon as he moved away from the scene.

Charge the man with assault towards the women.
Charge the thugs for attempted murder, drop any charges on the man for self defense.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The term “Wild West” really does ring true out here sometimes.

Former ABQ City Council candidate arrested for shooting during attempted take down of Oñate statue

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Agreed. The mob was out for blood at that point. And 3-5 people attacking a man running away can hardly be self defense. Don’t get too excited though, he will likely never see the inside of a jail as even repeat offenders are released all the time here in ABQ.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I can believe almost anything in the state of the world we're living in currently. Sad to say, but it's true. It's also true that you have to be even more diligent in your quest for truth...more so now than you did prior to "the new normal". Very hard to discern the facts from fiction in today's world..but at least I'm trying and not just accepting everything at face value.

Glad to see you back on the boards Snarl...

*waves*

blend

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Next time, the militarized cops might find out you don't wanna mess around with the Boogaloo Boys. They are better armed (less things like armored vehicles and air support), better shooters, and have very likely taken live fire in their past.

How telling... the Bugaloo Boys are your heroes? Like this vile creature?

Air Force sergeant who 'scribbled far-right Boogaloo phrases in blood after he killed a cop' is charged with murdering a federal security officer during George Floyd protests last month

The Bugaloo Boys are no better than Antifa. A bunch of cowardly bullies hiding behind weapons to start a civil war that will kill and injure women, children, and elderly -- just to satisfy their sadistic blood lust.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
How little you know.

When the long guns start firing ... they'll be hard to stop.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Dont bring a skateboard to a gunfight. Maybe a dose of reality to violent people attacking a civilian.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I had an ATS expert tell me the other day that the B-boys are laughable buffoons.

Disinfo abounds.

For some, the rules vary by "side."

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
How little you know.

You have no idea what I know.

When the long guns start firing ... they'll be hard to stop.

Exactly. And those pulling the trigger don't give damn about the innocent and defenseless lives and limbs lost in the process.

The Bugaloo Boys are no better than Antifa.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I had an ATS expert tell me the other day that the B-boys are laughable buffoons.

They're (for the most part) young and impetuous. My son would fit in with them. And ... he's probably one of a handful of people I know who can handle a carbine or battle rifle better than myself (six years on the Teams and three combat tours). Personally, I don't know any Boogaloos. I suspect there are several dozen frequenting the same firing ranges I do.

Disinfo abounds.

Indeed it does.

How's that shoe feel on the other foot?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Ah yes... I'm familiar with those self-annointed ATS "experts"...

Disinfo abounds.

Indeed. But those who have eyes will see and those who have ears will listen. Hmmmm. Perhaps I should try to help that process along.

And echo chamber.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Pathetic on both sides

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Where’s the whole video of him instigating the protesters and assaulting a lady? The dude is going to jail.

Are you the judge that will preside ?
Probably not.
Do you have a link that proves one cannot defend themselves in New Mexico ?
Do you live in New Mexico ?
Do you have a link that supports anything you posted ?
Probably not.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Phoenix

Really? In what state is it self defense to kill somebody for simply saying they’re going to kill you? I wasn’t aware of any state that considered words alone enough of a threat to justify lethal force, so I’m curious.

I can absolutely say Georgia.
Saw that one in action , live at the lake years ago.
And , as far as I know , nearly every state.
You cannot say to anyone "I am going to kill you "
That is a death threat .
You knew that,.
Damn , I hope you did if you live in the United States.

edit on 6/17/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Where’s the whole video of him instigating the protesters and assaulting a lady? The dude is going to jail.

Are you the judge that will preside ?
Probably not.
Do you have a link that proves one cannot defend themselves in New Mexico ?
Do you live in New Mexico ?
Do you have a link that supports anything you posted ?
Probably not.

Going to jail for assault of the lady he threw down and injured prior to being chased. It’s in the unedited video.

No I’m not going to prove to you, a stranger, my residence. Don’t bait me man, know what PII is.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

He was not AND one Antifa member pulled knives, Game Over at that point.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
"We're militia!" says the white dudes, which them makes it all acceptable.

I guess if Antifa changed its name to the Antifa Militia it would then be acceptable to those on the right to protest and bear arms, since they're, you know, militia—rights and all. Or if BLM became the BL Militia.

This kinda proves the point in the other thread: white right with gunz=ok (because militia!), libs/left with gunz=not ok (because gangz!).

Thanks folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join