It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: 'I'm Like The Token Black'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So the token black is a racist who never supported or did anything to help the blacks...

That's reassuring.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Desperate democrats pin their hopes on docile Joe Biden

Despite having a lot of questions to answer for his previous alienation of black voters, his well documented allegations of abuse against women and a myriad of significant gaffes

"150,000,000 killed from Bernie's refusal to pass idiotic gun laws"

"Poor kids are just as talented and capable as white kids"

"We choose truth over facts"

"All men and women created by the, gohhh, you know...the thing"

"Dog faced pony soldier"

Wake me up when its time to vote for Trump. Joe can't challenge people to pushups..? his way out of this one.

edit on 6/17/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.c-span.org.../user-clip-joe-biden here is a older video of biden to add to the pile talking about how nothing in your upbringing excuses criminal actions and saying that we need to take these 10k criminal born out of wedlock off the street before they become the predators we need to take off the street.......

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But what about blah blah blah

Lmao
Smdh

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But what about blah blah blah

Lmao
Smdh

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Democrats aren't the minority party though. There's more registered Democrats than Republicans.

The largest party in America is independent moderates. Where's our candidate?

It sure as # ain't Biden OR Trump.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Democrats aren't the minority party though. There's more registered Democrats than Republicans.

See, "minority" simply means not the majority so... technically speaking, if independents are the majority it is accurate to say either Dems of Reps are minority parties.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

See, "minority" simply means not the majority so... technically speaking, if independents are the majority it is accurate to say either Dems of Reps are minority parties.

The flaw is that we are only allowed to have two parties. There is no viable option for most of us. Greens, Libertarians, etc. are just a few colorful sprinkles on the top of a feculent pie. They're there to give the illusion that we aren't herded down one of two chutes.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Right.

Did you expect Aunt Jemima would be hit with the Cancel Culture today? At this point in time I cannot say with any certainty that we will not launch nukes tomorrow. Because there is just that much stupid going around right now that nothing is a “safe bet.”

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Actually he said he was the token young guy...

Let's not stoop to their level. Be better.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Right.

Did you expect Aunt Jemima would be hit with the Cancel Culture today? At this point in time I cannot say with any certainty that we will not launch nukes tomorrow. Because there is just that much stupid going around right now that nothing is a “safe bet.”

I believe that's intentional on "their" part.

Great and eloquent statement of the issue, by the way.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The flaw is that we are only allowed to have two parties. There is no viable option for most of us. Greens, Libertarians, etc. are just a few colorful sprinkles on the top of a feculent pie. They're there to give the illusion that we aren't herded down one of two chutes.

...as those two chutes have seemed to lead more and more often to the same garbage heap, I agree with you. The differences between the parties, nationally speaking, are minimal whereas the differences to the individual tend to be pandering to ensure most Americans categorize themselves in one camp or the other.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Right.

...At this point in time I cannot say with any certainty that we wouldn't nuke ourselves tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

To have any place at all philosophically to make a personal internal stand, I've had to start asking a simple question:

Does this increase the power of the state or the freedom of the individual?

Anything that does the first is trying to destroy the second, IMO.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

To have any place at all philosophically to make a personal internal stand, I've had to start asking a simple question:

Does this increase the power of the state or the freedom of the individual?

Anything that does the first is trying to destroy the second, IMO.

Therein is my #1 issue with the liberal left's pandering... the entirety of it seems centered on a totally fallacious belief that the freedom of the individual is only strengthened when the state takes full control over the provisions of that freedom.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

A good amount of our Constitution tells the government what it cannot do.

We should all follow in that example.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

A good amount of our Constitution tells the government what it cannot do.

We should all follow in that example.

...I see no need to rehash my massive list of grievances where the majority of America falsely claiming to uphold or even respect the Constitution in 2020 is concerned... This year, above and beyond prior years of "microaggressions" against the Constitution, has proven that the majority of America doesn't give a rat's ass about the Constitution beyond immediate arguments of convenience.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Then that trend will be our downfall.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Blooming Idiot his Whole Political Career along with the Witch .

edit on 17-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Indeed where is the I candidate. If they were viable I'd gladly give them my vote.

And Dems are the minority by virtue they are all concentrated on probably 2% of the country and want to rule over the other 98%

Talk territory not number of people. What you refer to is a democracy aka mob rule.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join