It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictably Evil Democrats - U.S. Employment Improves...So they Reboot Covid-19 Fear and Hysteria.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some doctors speak about the horrible approach we have had, including Cuomo:

They disagree with The Monolith, so its doubtful it will get much airtime.

It seems that, unsurprisingly, the things that get hammered into peoples minds with fear stick more than things that arent.

Its also been fascinating to watch the Narrative shift from hospital/medical system capabilities, strictly to deaths, and then solely about cases.

It is mentioned in the video there should be a reckoning for all this, but given the place of the pandemic in The Plan.. I have my concerns about that happening.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Does anyone wonder if the massive hiring sprees going on are maybe for COLI? - Company Owned Life Insurance. I've heard people saying we're going to make a lot of money. But how? I'm wondering if it has to do with COLI, also known as Dead Peasant Policies, in which people are encouraged give consent and approval for in lue of getting hired. In 2006 the IRS sued because companies were taking policies out on people(because of hiring practices) that were not key persons in the companies and keeping up the policies until they died even if they were no longer an employee. After the lawsuit companies refraned from taking out policies on low level empoyees. Now today with COVID 19 people are being reclassified as ESSENTIAL workers and hiring sprees are running rampant to the point of overstaffing. If COVID19 is going to return as predicted as a fatal second wave, do THEY stand to make a lot of money on Dead Peasant Policies if all these new hires are considered ESSENTIAL. Maybe just another loophole?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The day before President Trump's Tulsa rally, the leader of the World Health Organization warns everyone that covid-19 is roaring back!

www.cnbc.com...

We know that, mister terrorist Tedros. Now, go away!

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join