It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictably Evil Democrats - U.S. Employment Improves...So they Reboot Covid-19 Fear and Hysteria.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

The fact I live in a Repiblic and not a Democracy.

You go with the guy/girl or it, that's on the ticket. That's kinda how this "democracy" thing works.

Cognitive dissonance much?

edit on 6/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't hold that against BO. The guy didn't really have any manly influence growing up. It wasn't a really big shock when he fumbled that.

It's not like he ever did "stand to" at O dark thirty.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wow! Big words! I get what you think you're saying. But you're using it wrong. It's a Republic.
Even the people we vote for, to represent us, have to abide by the laws of the Republic.
They are "voted" in to "uphold" the law. Not to change it. Matter of fact? They take an "oath" to do just that!
Don't you find it queer, that one would sware an "oath" to a document of law, only to state publicly that, that law is an "old rag"? Call me a "nationaist" or old fashion. But I find that very disturbing.

Are we so "progressive" that our oaths are meaningless?

I guess if you pander enough to gain power you don't have to keep your oath. Progressive= good.
Conservative/conserving the law=bad.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

We actually have a rich tradition of that here in Michigan.

We actually pioneered the entire concept - if you're looking for a one state depression, we can deliver! We're like the SpaceX of economies. Or maybe the Yugo. And we have our own tyrannical governor so we got that going for us.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
While the May unemployment numbers were awesome, it didn't stop me from being laid off last week from a job I have held for 13 years.

From my friends who still work there it, and speaking with some of my fellow employees who were laid off, it seems the layoff focused on employees with tenure.

From my anecdotal research it seems like companies are using the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to cut costs across the board.

I know I may be a little salty since this just happened to me, but I was let go even though my reviews for the last 13 years have either been "Meets and exceeds expectations" to "Exceeds expectations".

I think I am now in a spot to advance my career, but being a company for over a decade and then getting a phone call saying "We've eliminated your position and today is your last day" stings just a little bit!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Predictably Evil Democrats - U.S. Employment Improves...So they Reboot Covid-19 Fear and Hysteria.

They also Rebooted Stormy.

Chicom 19 can not be any more transparent.

It's designed to do one thing.

Kill Trumps relection.

Kill the Economy.

Because YOUR LIFE DON'T MATTER.

edit on 17-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I don't know how much of it is bogus hysteria. I just spoke to a guy in India (Amazon Prime problem) and while we were waiting for my husband to get in the room, I asked him how goes it in India with this disease. He said "badly". You should have heard the tone in his voice.

I think the health threat is real, AND I think it is being exploited for political purposes. Does anyone else here hold that opinion, or is it just me? I'm fine with being the only one who thinks something, but I'm curious.

If you want to respond with vitriol, could you please not? I broke my foot last night, and I'm in a lot of pain.
edit on 17-6-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Evil, combined with Stupidity, is a dangerous combination. Hopefully after President Trump is re-elected, Broadcasters and Publishers and Politicians who fit that description, will be forced to (or voluntarily) change their ways.

Lockdowns can not become the new normal to deal with viruses but what the hell, you are describing "being forced to change ways" sounds very very much like you want to be dictated to and want to control peoples thoughts and opinions, a bit like Left calls for conservatives to be rehabilitated

thought control it would seem is good in your opinion providing of course we agree with you, ironic really
edit on 17-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Democrats, on the advice from their PR firms and crisis managers and propaganda experts, are applying everything they can to overload the system for political gains and NOT for the average Citizen especially the Citizens that seem to "support" Democrats 😆

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I've been saying this since the very first day the US started putting restrictions on our freedom over the COVID-1984 hoax:

The Democrat politicians and their governor minions will do their damnest to drag this out until the election in November.

If President Trump wins a second term, expect to see COVID-1984 hoax breakouts for his entire second term.

Do not let Democrats and their braindead followers shut down the US again. Refuse to wear masks and follow their restrictions.

edit on 17-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I imagine the democrats are frustrated because they already deliberately killed all the nursing home residents in their respective states.

They've allowed riots to burn and destroy small businesses in their respective states.

Wonder what demographic they'll try to kill next?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That’s a lie

Incorrect.

Which appeals to his ever-increasing base for some reason.
Source? Oh, right, no source but your opinion. That's cool.

No, you are incorrect. Even some of my friends on the left and center that can't stand him are going to vote for him this time because of the results his policies were helping our country with, prior to the virus crap. Smart voters vote to get results, stupid voters vote for personalities.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If the democrats cost my girlfriend her new job she's fighting so hard for, there will be three votes for Trump as her, myself, and my roommate will be voting. Normally neither her or my roommate vote. Getting them to vote is an exercise in futility normally. Won't be in this case.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

I don't know how much of it is bogus hysteria. I just spoke to a guy in India (Amazon Prime problem) and while we were waiting for my husband to get in the room, I asked him how goes it in India with this disease. He said "badly". You should have heard the tone in his voice.

I think the health threat is real, AND I think it is being exploited for political purposes. Does anyone else here hold that opinion, or is it just me? I'm fine with being the only one who thinks something, but I'm curious.

If you want to respond with vitriol, could you please not? I broke my foot last night, and I'm in a lot of pain.

No, I know the threat is real, a guy I've played music with in the past and his wife got it a couple of months ago. He said it was nastier than any flu he's ever had and it took about a month before they started feeling good again.

Has it been blown out of proportion for political reasons? Yep. As evidenced by our dictator governor who can't be bothered to share the "data" she used to keep us bottled up for almost three months. She's eventually going to tell us taxes need to be raised a lot to cover the expenses and from a lack of revenue from businesses being closed. Well duh... Then she'll offer a "solution" to cover some of our costs using money she wants to get from the Fed, who I hope tells her to stick it in her ear.

The recall petitions go out July 1st. I think we're going to see a campaign to oust her like no other has been done in our state. She played this thoroughly for politics, we're going to use the law to fight back.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Those people were killed by a hoax (in three months), not a disease.

Many were killed by the flawed treatment protocols (ventilators)...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There's no reason to be unemployed. There are always jobs, maybe somewhat less profitable work but still work that pays.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Meanwhile, the administration says COVID is all pau.

It just went away? Seriously?

It did so people could go out and riot ... I mean protest mostly peacefully. Weren't you paying attention?

And in New York at least, no one needs to know if any new cases had any part in any of that.

Meanwhile, de Blasio is welding Jewish kids' playground gates shut because, you know, any expression of religion, especially Jewish religion, has got to be the root cause of any and all COVID-19 cases.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Not for everyone. Some are limited in the jobs they can do for various reasons. Finding one my girlfriend could do, close enough to home, that she can handle with all her physical issues and emotional baggage was like finding a needle in a haystack. If she loses it, her options are limited to nonexistent. Which is unfortunate as she does not want to give up and accept being useless in society and really wants to be a contributer to the household. She fights through near crippling migraines and chronic fatigue almost every day to work her job. She never misses a day despite agony and gets her job done.

No there are not jobs always available for her.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Meanwhile, the administration says COVID is all pau.

It just went away? Seriously?

It did so people could go out and riot ... I mean protest mostly peacefully. Weren't you paying attention?

And in New York at least, no one needs to know if any new cases had any part in any of that.

Meanwhile, de Blasio is welding Jewish kids' playground gates shut because, you know, any expression of religion, especially Jewish religion, has got to be the root cause of any and all COVID-19 cases.

Gatherings of large numbers of people in close quarters sharing air and contact surfaces regularly throughout the week. Also kids. So yeah that's got some merit, unless you trust God to save you. Didn't work for that church in Texas so there's a precedent to consider.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: TzarChasm

Not for everyone. Some are limited in the jobs they can do for various reasons. Finding one my girlfriend could do, close enough to home, that she can handle with all her physical issues and emotional baggage was like finding a needle in a haystack. If she loses it, her options are limited to nonexistent. Which is unfortunate as she does not want to give up and accept being useless in society and really wants to be a contributer to the household. She fights through near crippling migraines and chronic fatigue almost every day to work her job. She never misses a day despite agony and gets her job done.

No there are not jobs always available for her.

Is there a reason she can't be on disability? That system was designed for her type of situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join