It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cases surge in Florida where governor opposes another shutdown

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Floridians are going to be up to their eyeballs in hospitalizations. I feel bad for the doctors and nurses that are gonna have to deal with the situation because of their dumb ass governor. Good luck Florida you're gonna need it.

Kinda like how because of the Lansing protesters here in Michigan, we'd be surrounded by Black Death-level piles of corpses by now, right?

Except it never happened.

The BLM protesters and rioters were also supposed to be a Boss-level plague spread, and we're quite past that incubation time threshold for anything to show.

We''re fine in MI, and FL will be fine. If the best anyone can do is wail, "But Detroit! But New York City!" then they've already forfeit the debate -- hot spots aren't exactly an accurate reflection of the rest of the country, which by far & wide, is chugging along pretty well. Considering everyone's supposed to be dying off by now.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
twitter.com...

I follow this poster, and honestly I find their methodology hard to refute. If they are correct, we are over the worst of it.

A good point I have heard made is, why are we not treating covid like the flu, and only counting numbers by cold season? Why do we have a ticker going past the season? How long is the covid season? Are we going to count every single death? How would that compare to influenza if we tracked it for as long? How do we make the comparison to other sicknesses without a standard to compare to?
edit on 21-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join