It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19- second wave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

An acquaintances father who was compromised due to cancer passed away. My preacher and his wife tested positive but never had a symptom. One of my customers was telling me she lost an aunt and an uncle both in May, but I didn't ask about existing conditions. A lifelong friend of my mom's and almost her entire family got sick with what she thought was flu in February. She's a nurse and tested positive for antibodies. So yeah I believe it's around. I think the most important thing to prevent is hand washing, sanitizer if you can't get to a sink. The mask unless your in a tight space with someone over a long time, I feel it's mostly prevention theatre ( like the security theater at the airport), but I have one to wear where required and have no problems enforcing the no mask no entry policy the corporation I work for has put in place.

edit on 16-6-2020 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

damn, with the bad guys in charge, they can easily do this.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Dont worry, after the first week of Novembef, this will all go away.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Anytime that is convenient there will be a "wave" or a "surge". No proof needed, just run the story and how many will eat it up.

The news which is wrong about literally everything now gets to decide when a fictitious virus is a thing, and when it's not. I need off this crazy train.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane

An acquaintances father who was compromised due to cancer passed away. My preacher and his wife tested positive but never had a symptom. One of my customers was telling me she lost an aunt and an uncle both in May, but I didn't ask about existing conditions. A lifelong friend of my mom's and almost her entire family got sick with what she thought was flu in February. She's a nurse and tested positive for antibodies. So yeah I believe it's around. I think the most important thing to prevent is hand washing, sanitizer if you can't get to a sink. The mask unless your in a tight space with someone over a long time, I feel it's mostly prevention theatre ( like the security theater at the airport), but I have one to wear where required and have no problems enforcing the no mask no entry policy the corporation I work for has put in place.

I live in a fairly large metro area.... Norfolk, VA/Virginia Beach, VA. with the resort area and the world's largest Naval base and I literally have no first hand or second hand knowledge of anyone having it.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

There are a lot of preventative steps we can all take.

Diet is a big one. There are a lot of things that improve immune health in general, as well as overall health. Its a big topic, but for something specific.. Cutting out things that increase oxidative stress (like high fructose corn syrup) and adding in things that have good vitamin/mineral levels (leafy greens, fruits, fish, good meat, etc). Exercise fits right in here too.

Getting plenty of sunshine every day helps with a pathogen like this specifically (look up the numbers..), but can be supplemented with vit D as needed as well.

Something like a daily multivitamin can be useful.. But its a one-size-fits-all solution that may not fit you personally. Trying to get as much as possible through food is best, and then supplementing beyond that.

Drinking some good tea daily can be incredibly beneficial. I prefer oolong and green tea. The "stuff" in tea can complement and potentiate a good diet as well as supplements. A glass of red wine, or a resveratrol supplement is good too.

Having some basic stuff in the medicine cabinet that can be employed if you feel you start getting sick. Quercetin and EGCg (zinc ionophores) along with zinc can limit viral replication, while adding liposomal vit c and vit d will do a lot of heavy lifting with everything from antioxidant action to circulatory health.

NAC, or even just cooking a lot with bone broth, can assist in a lot of these things too.

Plants like artemesia annua can be good to have on hand as well as the extract artemisinin. Try not to take it within 3-4 hours of antioxidants like vit c.

Raw local honey can keep the immune system in check from local allergens so they dont start running amok alongside any other cytokine issues. Manuka honey is fantastic for more targeted treatment, particularly things like cuts, or a sore throat. There are diminishing returns past UPF15 or so, so save a bit of money unless you really want to spend it.

For blood issues specifically, things like serrapeptase, nattokinase, and lumbrokinase are very effective, with the latter being the most potent and serrapeptase being more of a general fibrinolytic.

Most dont think of it, but stress from extreme emotions can compromise our immune systems as well. Try not to stay in that high state of stress every day. Thats tough, given that everything from the news to social media platforms exploit addictions to those extreme emotions. Try to avoid them beyond a relatively quick daily update, if that. A detox of about a week can help dopamine levels return to normal. Meditation can help too.

Putting a houseplant for about each 100sqft can remove a staggering amount of contaminants from our environment. More info here.

Some medications increase risk for something like covid, including statins. Maybe try talking with your doctor for temporary alternatives, controlling through diet, etc.

Try to avoid EMFs at least at night. Put phone, computer, etc away from the sleep space. Try to have a hard disconnect with things like a cable box or smart TV (anything that might connect through wifi/bluetooth/etc.)

ETA: Not a doctor, definitely do your own research (using duckduckgo, naturally), definitely dont trust the media
edit on 16-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: American-philosopher

I think we did a good enough job with not overwhelming the hospitals which I believe would've happened had we not done the initial quarantine/lockdown. I think we slowed the curve enough to now move on to plan b.

with respect we came NO WHERE NEAR "overwhelming the hospitals".

we had tons of bedspaces to spare.
remember all the empty rooms due to no "elective" surgeries and proccedures ?
remember all the hospital spaces built , converted, and reserved spaces (like the mcormick center in chicago il) THAT WERE NEVER USED.
the hospital ship sent to NYC for the "overwhelming cases predicted by the model" that at most IN ITS WHOLE TIME THERE treated maybe 40 TO 50 MAX.. also not even all at one time but TOTAL.

remember all the ventalators "we need now" that "if we dont get them many will die"

over all that not one person died due to lack of space, not one person died to lack of a ventalators, and there was no "overwhelmed" medical centers...
in short the "must flatten the curve" was a JOKE and a fraud..

scrounger

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Oh good grief! Not again. I seriously expect a lot of people to really push back on it this time. In order to make people take it seriously this time, they're going to have to literally create bodies in the streets.

they tried that remember?

remember all the hype for about two weeks or so in NYC with all the referegerated semi trailers in the streets for "all the covid deaths?

all the "secretly taken " pictures of the bodies and the "accidental seen" moving "bodies" by fork lift in daylight to the trailers?

along with all the "triag outside hospitals manned by NG" we need to help with the overflow of people comming in?

also the "models " sayng even doing what we were that MILLIION TO TWO MILLION would die by end of the year (maybe have time a tad off, they changed it so many times) even DOING WHAT WE WERE DOING?

now where is the cry for more ventalators , where is the refrigerated trailers "full of bodies", the people lined up in parking lot for hospitals and the packed hospitals with covid patients ?

it failed and the press moved on trying to destroy the past (memory hole sound fimiliar) that all that was predicted, called for and never happened..

but whos to say they not try again...

Scrounger

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
anyone notice what is missing from the reports about the "second wave" that was front and center in the first?

common think about it.

its the MORTALITY (AKA FATALITY) RATE from the virus.

remember the claim that due to the 7 to 10 percent PREDICTED BY MODELS is why we needed to shut down everything , wear masks (or not) and that anyone "sick" must be treated like they are a person in an "outbreak" film.

the PROOF that death numbers were inflated, that the SURVIVAL RATE for healthy is 99.8 (and greater) percent.
that over 80 percent show NO SYMPTOMS or so minor that medical treatment and testing isnt even sought out.

that unless specific immune compromised situations even less than perfect health survival was up to 98 or greater percent survival.

notice now that number is no longer even mentioned , saying it a factor and even worst of all.

when confronted about it you get "its not about the deaths" but "flatening the curve" (before excuse) and now "its the numbers of infected...

which when pointed out as even more numbers decrease the mortality rate your called a denier .

which is funnier given that even the common flu (remember that, even that has "disapeared") numbers go up and down, first and second wave, ect.

look people , given the pure survival numbers / mortality rate is close to , same or even at times LESS than the common flu .

it is JUST ANOTHER VIRUS nature has added to the list of them (btw most mutate greatly , see influenza virus/ common flu) .

not to be feared, not to take draconian / police state percautions (UNLESS IMMUNE COMPROMISED ) , but ENDURED AND GO ON WITH LIFE like ANY OTHER DAMN YEAR...

enough is enough...

scrounger

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: panoz77
People aren't going to go on house arrest again, I never did in the first place. It will be interesting to see if the silent majority will take it lying down this next time.

Truthfully for a lot of us....until you at least know somebody who knows somebody with the virus it's hard to take it all that seriously. Do any of you know somebody who knows somebody?

I know 3 somebody's who knlw sombody... I'll do my part but I am so over this. Wearing a mask 8 hours a day is no fun!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Quote Aliens 2 ( only way to be sure is Nuk them from orbit .
But Going by most scientist You know the same guys who work for who the Roach's and Viruses will survive darn near any thing so maybe more extreme measures are in order .

So forget aliens and Nuking from orbit and start Thing Star Trek and ANTIMATTER .
Worp core breach . Or Red Matter Yea that is the ticket RED matter .
Kirk call Spock come in Spock .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Exactly . What are they gonna do , Sick the Cops on Dissenters who are just Expressing their Constitutional Rights in DEFYING a Possible New Lock Down ? No , the Cops and Most in State National Guards Will Stay Out of that One . The Commie Dems are gonna Need U.N. Troops to do their Dirty Work then .

edit on 17-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I still say RED MATTER its the only way to be sure .
Trust my it will solve the virus the protesting the dems problems in about 5 mints .
the war on drags the war on crime the war just to well have a war solved .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
I was admitted to the hospital on Friday and had emergency surgery. Today I was discharged and as I was packing up my stuff in my room, the nurse told me the staff had a big meeting that morning and they are expecting a second wave of covid19 and they are expecting it to be really bad. She told me I should stock up on things I will need like toilet paper. I just wanted to pass along the info.

Sal

Re: www.cdc.gov...

Since the 1st Wave only killed 3/100th of 1% of the U.S. population, if a second wave is coming, leaders/MSM have hopefully learned that hysteria and over-reaction is not warranted. Just follow good common-sense hygiene.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

We were so far from overwhelming them that a lot of them wound up laying off employees. The local children's hospital laid off 650, and another health system had to furlough more even today for the same reason - COVID-19.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

COVID-19 is Real , but Classifying it as a Pandemic is Not . A Mind Game where Participants Decide whether to Believe or Not Believe in a Charade Presented to them .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

COVID-19 is Real , but Classifying it as a Pandemic is Not . A Mind Game where Participants Decide whether to Believe or Not Believe in a Charade Presented to them .

i think you hit the nail on the head

it is real
it is serious but ONLY FOR A FEW within a selected criteria with some that succumb to just bad luck (as with anything)

but (as usual liberals and radicals do) try to take some truth to hide the lie at its core.

that is why (and its clearly being ignored) FACTS NOT MODELS should be used.

but why use FACTS/TRUTH with the media relies on EMOTION and hysteria .

scrounger

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Real or fake, this means seniors in nursing homes will stay locked in.

If any of you can possibly can, please take your loved one out of those places.

It's a lot of work and in-home aids can be expensive but what's happening is like a form of a concentration camp.

Imagine being in a tiny room for four months - eating all your meals in one very small room.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
Real or fake, this means seniors in nursing homes will stay locked in.

If any of you can possibly can, please take your loved one out of those places.

It's a lot of work and in-home aids can be expensive but what's happening is like a form of a concentration camp.

Imagine being in a tiny room for four months - eating all your meals in one very small room.

What's crazy is that NY Governor Cuomo said there's no way he'd put his Mother in a Nursing Home. He said this less than a week after signing an order directing hospitals to send Covid-19 patients to nursing homes for care, even though the CDC directed authorities not to do this. Cuomo is now refusing to cooperate with a Congressional Inquiry.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I have had 5 friends and 2 family members who had it, and they all lived (so far). Two of them developed cardiac issues, and another one was in the ICU for 2 days. I think the only reason I know so many people first hand that have had it is because I am a physician, and folks come to me with their medical issues, so maybe I am an outlier hah

<< 1  2    4 >>

join