It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Is Shot At Albuquerque Protest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There is over an hour of video on this I watched it all , then i got taken down by Facebook. Protestors of the statue removed some BLM protestors, told BLM to leave. then a BLM member came back with a weapon holstered. Albuquerque police started talking to him.I guess he didn't see the police when he arrived.

Friend of Oñate protest shooting victim speaks

The guy with the skateboard is 39 year old -Scott Williams. I think. Locals said they were other antifa there. One thing I did notice is there is no further information on the victim. I don't think the victim is from here at all. that all I found on this guy.

His resume so far.
39 years old , skateboard , involved in music and has worked for social justice issues. = Antifa . but 39, guy needs to get a life.

edit on 19-6-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Gee, maybe the protesters on the left should start bringing their guns to town also.
Should prove to be some interesting entertainment...

Nah.

As you can see, for many armed right-wing protesters good - armed left-wing protesters bad.

Americans have a Constitutional right to bear arms. All Americans. What they do with those arms is subject to our laws.

In general, it's a bad idea to come armed to a protest ... because mob mentality, group think, etc.

But it is our right as Americans. Perhaps, after a few interchanges of gunfire, we will remember how to live and let live.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98
Read the Comment section at the end of the Article. They want this mayor re-called now.

Funny ... it's empty now. Once again, media narrative is all that's allowed to be heard.
Santa Fe Residents are calling this some kind of pueblo revolt of 2020. Or maybe just the Pueblo Revolt of 2020. every one is saying the mayor is dividing the city of Santa Fe and the so called Three Sisters for bringing hate to Santa Fe. All I can say is , Told you so.
I hope they get their revolt. I hope the tyrant is made an example of. Every time they get away with it, it emboldens another vocal POS. Remind you of any other new social norm?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: network dude

Some statues I can understand. This Spanish guy, I just don't get it.

Who gets to choose which ones offend who? Remove them all. Or form a committee. But for the love of God, don’t let another soul be harmed by any statue. Some hurt can’t be undone.

It's not worth it - I agree with that. I wish we could have a discussion - publicly - about each one first

The Spaniards were brutal. It's worth arguing about whether we should remove statues or not - but arguing that these statues honor good men is not honest

Considering Trump couldn't bring himself to even unveil Obama's portrait at the White House - it's not hard to understand why some people might not want to let stand a statue of a man that murdered and enslaved native Americans

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join