posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:51 PM
1. violence in video games. I'll stop there so as not to anger the masses, just trust me on this one, don't EVER bring it up, EVER.
2. Any reference to lives mattering besides the obvious. Black lives matter. If you attempt to bring up any other lives, it somehow angers others,
and causes discomfort, so it should never be done.
3. Bringing up how people wear their PPE. I have to talk about this with my staff, as they need to know how to wear it correctly to ensure their
safety, but it's strictly forbidden other than that. Don't bring it up, ever.
4. Black on Black crime. Yes it's statistically an issue, and yes, it's killing more black kids than cops, but since it's not at all part of the
narrative being driven, you will be flamed for it, so please, take my advice and don't mention it.
As always, you are free to do anything you wish, and nothing I say should be taken as any sort of order or mandate. Apparently in the past, it was
taken that way, so I suppose I should add a number 5.
5. Never EVER tell others what they should or shouldn't do. Oh sh!t, now I have stepped in it again.