It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left calls for conservatives to be rehabilitated.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Imagine my surprise, 4 pages into this, almost 80 replies, and not one left-wing member has denounced this. They haven't even mildly disagreed with it. They've either ignored or defended it.

Not hard to figure out why that is. They agree with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
One more time.

The Nazis were never the majority in Germany; not even in the elections in 1932.

The communist street-fighters terrorized German society. The police and courts would not stand up to them. This fact eventually de-populated the middle. What we would call moderates either joined them, or sought protection from various Freikorps units, armed veterans who protected property and neighborhoods from communist rioting and kidnapping.

Hitler did “grow his own movement,” but in the earlier days, the NSDAP absorbed the various Freikorp, like an amoeba absorbing smaller life-forms.

Eventually, a hero will arise on the right, to defend and organize.

That’s where the left gets it wrong.

DJ Trump is not literally Hitler.

DJ Trump is literally America’s Paul Von Hindenburg

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: pianopraze

I've heard repubs in my real life call for much worse than that to be done to dems.

The dems don't care what repubs think of them. Why do you care what the dems think?

I like easy questions: Because I understand domination. And I refuse to be dominated by soybois.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Tim Pool uses credible sources to support what he reports. He is careful about what he says and keeps himself intellectually honest. Otherwise, he is only 'alarmist' in the sense that he's talking about the serious threat of the Far Left. This is a literal communistic uprising. And Tim Pool avoids conspiracy theories to stick with the facts, drawing his opinions from the facts. My views on a globalist agenda are my own, based on the World Economic Forum, Bilderberg and G20 meetings (which often result in political leaders announcing the need for global governance (a "new world order" in their words,) the 9/11 conspiracy, and multiple other statements, leaks and events. These pompous elitists publicly discuss the importance of demolishing national power to create a new world under their control, using the threat of a possible nuclear holocaust between nations as justification. In my opinion, tearing down democracy--the spirit that holds modern society together--through a communistic uprising is a horrific and downright psychotic move, no matter what the justification. We have been building democracy for a very long time and they would tear it all down in the name of...arrogantly looking after us.

Thinking cap on and pay attention to what is being cautiously communicated. Joseph Stiglitz talks about it in a simple, gentle, non-threatening manner (as the Global Economic Forum always has.)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-6-2020 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A glimpse into the future of the USA.
I hope people are prepared for what is coming after the November election
My best advice would be to leave the USA whilst you still can.

"A Republic, if you can keep it".

You couldn't.

edit on 17/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The US may be the primary target at this point, but this is a global conflict.

If you havent already, I would strongly advise limiting consumption of weaponized media ("news") as well as the use of platforms like twitter and facebook.

Look into your local government and see if they are, or have been making moves that align with Sustainable Development Goals DoubleSpeak.

Work towards gaining food, power, and manufacturing self-sufficiency in your home.

Dont be too distracted by what is happening over here in the US.. Its happening there too, arguably with less hurdles to overcome.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The people who don't know which bathroom to use want to teach the rest of us how to understand the world around us.

You can't make this stuff up. Only reality can be this F'd up.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The people who don't know which bathroom to use want to teach the rest of us how to understand the world around us.

You can't make this stuff up. Only reality can be this F'd up.

The problem is that this is reality.
The hypocrisy, lying and cheating is brazen and yet it not only continues, it escalates and NO ONE is standing up to it.
There is only one outcome here and that is the USA falls to the radical left.
You best be sure to be unrecognisable as a Conservative when that happens and it is not far away.
Make your plans now.
edit on 17/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Because right now we're in the war of words, and there is no way for any of us to win that. All you can do is hope to weather it. Hope fully enough do to make it through to the war of force which we stand a chance in.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

The US may be the primary target at this point, but this is a global conflict.

If you havent already, I would strongly advise limiting consumption of weaponized media ("news") as well as the use of platforms like twitter and facebook.

Look into your local government and see if they are, or have been making moves that align with Sustainable Development Goals DoubleSpeak.

Work towards gaining food, power, and manufacturing self-sufficiency in your home.

Dont be too distracted by what is happening over here in the US.. Its happening there too, arguably with less hurdles to overcome.
Yep you are exactly right! Global dominance and Agenda 21/2030 are being ushered in. The rioters and protest movements are calling for an end to capitalism because they are part of the world communist movement. Sustainable development is Agenda 21 fir the whole world. And also the Chicoms are picking on India over a disputed territory around Ladakh in the Galwan Valley. www.bbc.com...
So that’s more communist takeover activity.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Even the sit in at Zucotti Park finally ended. I think the protesters will go back home finally after Soros refuses to feed them and they realize their garden isn’t going to work and they’ve burned down all the local restaurants.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

How about our very own ATS Trumpster asking for the same, who will be judging these people? to be forced to change there ways, I saw what you saw here, zero denouncment for the opposite side, what will unite America? will anything unite America?. Seems both sides like to devalue the others ability to think for themselves and judge peoples inteligence based on politics, which IMO is ludicrous.

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Evil, combined with Stupidity, is a dangerous combination. Hopefully after President Trump is re-elected, Broadcasters and Publishers and Politicians who fit that description, will be forced to (or voluntarily) change their ways.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

One person records a Youtube video, says stupid stuff.

Therefore, every Democrat wants to put every Republican in a re-education camp.

And all of you pile on.

One man does not speak for "the Left" or for Democrats or for whatever you continually overgeneralize to.

Next?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I think they gave up trying to figure out which one to use in San Francisco and just said sidewalks are alright.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What about..... Typical whataboutism

What about a real answer and supporting argument ?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Don't forget, Project Veritas caught Bernie Sander's campaign manager Kyle Jurek on tape saying he wanted to use gulags to re-educate "nazified" people.

A campaign organizer for Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders warned about mass violence and advocated for the use of gulags for "re-education" in a conversation caught on tape by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. In the undercover video, Kyle Jurek, an Iowa field organizer for the Sanders campaign, said the country will have to "spend billions" on re-education for people that are "Nazified."

Jurek said the candidate's "free education" policies will "teach you how not to be a f*cking Nazi." He touted post-war Germany spending money to "re-educate" people not to be a "f*cking Nazi." Jurek also said that people should "expect violent reaction" for speech, and warned that "Milwaukee will burn" if Sanders does not get the nomination. Milwaukee is the location of the 2020 Democratic National Convention.

"Do you even think that some of these like MAGA people could be re-educated?" an undercover reporter asked.

"I mean, we gotta try," Jurek answered. "Like, in Nazi Germany after the fall of the Nazi party there was a # ton of the populace that was #ing Nazified. Germany had to spend billions of dollars re-educating their #ing people to not be Nazis."

"Like, we're probably going to have to do the same #ing thing here," he continued. "That's kind of what Bernie's #ing like, 'Hey, free education for everybody!' because we're going to have to teach you to not be a #ing Nazi."

"There's a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags, right?" Jurek said. "Actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags, gulags were actually meant for like re-education."

www.realclearpolitics.com... tml

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

Rehab is getting our heads removed by chop.

Hmm I didn't know they had an app for that?!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Why do they never consider the possibility that they might be the ones needing rehabilitation?

Because only a sane person question their sanity...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

One person records a Youtube video, says stupid stuff.

Therefore, every Democrat wants to put every Republican in a re-education camp.

And all of you pile on.

One man does not speak for "the Left" or for Democrats or for whatever you continually overgeneralize to.

Next?

It's already been mentioned that the same was said when the very first statues were removed.

"No one wants to remove them all ..."

And now here we are, witnessing a nationwide purge of statuary even statues of figures like Washington and Jefferson.

How many degrees of this game do we all play before it's understood that crazy today for the left is tomorrow's mainstream?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You can make all the false analogies you want Ketsuko.

I could just as easily find something from some wacko-nutjob preacher calling for all gays to be killed, and justly accuse you of wanting the same thing becuase you're a Christian. Which is ridiculous.

It doesn't wash.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join