It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left calls for conservatives to be rehabilitated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: pianopraze

Why do they never consider the possibility that they might be the ones needing rehabilitation?

They do.
The #walkaway movement is not happening to the ‘right’
It’s the ‘left’ losing supporters hand over fist.

Well not so much losing them as chasing them all away

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

because despite what conservatives say, usually they are reserved and just want to focus on their family and their jobs, its mostly just talk to keep others at bay, like a dog growling, if you back off it'll stop and go back to chilling but if you approach and become a threat it'll try to kill you.

but liberals are more like a pack of rabid animals acting on emotion and driven by selfish irrationality, their ideals are more important than a job, family or stability and security because they are often young and have much to learn still, its why when there's wars that kill off the older population or some reason that leads to the young gaining the majority, there's almost always revolutions and power struggles.

given the current situation, we're ripe for such a struggle and everything seems to indicate big change, such a suggestion regarding reeducation is a real possibility with how local leadership has acted weak and given in to protestors and rioters demands, this past week the rule of law has been destroyed and there will be consequences, people will no longer act with as much restraint and become much bolder from now on, this country isn't returning back to normal and many previously impossible things will happen, like cities actually forcing "rehabilitation" on people because the mob demands it

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

. . . sees wrong kind of rehab.

Yep .. We need random drug testing for all members of the legislative, judicial and executive branches before they do any more potential damage to society .

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I understand the world around me perfectly.....
The deranged Left have gone completely bat sh!t crazy, worse than they have ever been in the last 50 years.
Some people on the right can occasionally cross the aisle, for instance I voted for Bill Clinton and Obama.
People on the Left have no moral compass, they hate everything including themselves.
Anyone that leaves the Left has to have a real epiphany to do so, kind of like leaving the Church of Scientology or any other cult.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: provocateur

. . . sees wrong kind of rehab.

Yep .. We need random drug testing for all members of the legislative, judicial and executive branches before they do any more potential damage to society .

A breathalyzer test before each house and senate vote?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Obviously stupid, this kind of thinking belongs to a fringe with no real power..have heard equally dumb sh#t out of the fringe right.

Many of us, don't feel represented by either l, or r. We sit in the middle, may lean a bit one way, or another on a particular issue. That is the majority..imo

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Why do they never consider the possibility that they might be the ones needing rehabilitation?

Exactly. Constant tantrums and childish outbursts. Calling anyone who isn't like them fascist and Nazi and trying to goad a response to justify their viewpoint.
If the conservatives were even a fraction as bad as they say, there would have probably been some retaliation by now.

I don't have a side but the current left wing "idealists" are showing they are intolerant, violent, extremists and pretty much forcing people away from them.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The problem is, some of these 'lefties' are so bloated with grandiose feelings of virtue, they honestly believe they are judge and jury as to who gets labeled a 'conservative.' Anyone who disputes the view that offending someone is ultimately the worst violation of human rights -- that it can be *fixed* by force -- is labeled 'extreme right-wing' and therefore their response is extreme. I'm noticing this going on in the UK, too.

That really is the bottom line. By their own methods of identifying 'the enemy' they are building an enemy army...and many of them were their allies. Nitpicking dressed up as a revolution. Blah.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Perhaps there could be a proctored and managed debate with strict rules of conversation engagement enforced by a third party judge. Just like 40 years ago there used to be actual FAIR debate competitions in high schools and colleges. Neither side would be trying to destroy the other and both sides could learn something, then both sides change on to discovered absolute truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Crazy people don't consider themselves crazy.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I seem to remember the left going completely insane over the idea of religious camps "rehabilitating" gay kids to be straight.

So I'm guessing they're good with it now, because; Rehab.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-laugh cough-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ATS is cracking me up today.

I also remember many leftists on this site, telling us " no one's coming to tear down all the statues and history". Yet here is clear Bolshevik actions happening in America.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

You bring up a good point.

"No one is going to take your guns away, that's just the fringe left."
-Witness Beano O'Rourke who's on Biden's campaign team for gun control.

"No one is going to tear down all the statues, that's just the fringe left."
-Witness the thousands of unhinged book-burners across the nation.

Now?

"No one wants to send conservatives to rehabilitation, that's just the fringe left."
-We're waiting for the other shoe to drop. . . .

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This sounds like a fantastic idea.

Maybe they could even be required to wear a yellow badge.

Tremendous plan.

Never been done before.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Is that like , in a re-education camp? Sound to much like the USSR, CCP, or North Korea for my liking.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well there was this thing after World War II called de-nazification that was real popular in the US. Worked fairly well, except in the US.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There at the end of the video - this jumped out at me.

"Conservatives should work menial jobs until they
are reformed". This is actually happening already,
look around at anyone who dares to speak out against
the Radical Democrats. Even Democrats who dare
speak up about any aspect of the left's hypocrisy
are fired, and deplatformed.

Oh, well there are a few certain Dem celebrities
that still get away with what ever they want,
HRC included.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Well there was this thing after World War II called de-nazification that was real popular in the US. Worked fairly well, except in the US.

I know.

Now the left wants us back into the camps.

No wonder the left is so keen on shredding history.

They WANT to repeat it.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Eduaction camps. Mao would be proud.

Talk about not understanding the world around you.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How much evidence do we need that there is no punishment too severe when the mob has decided someone's guilty...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Let them come and make us...

Basically what they're saying: "We're fcked off in the brain. If we have to be fcked off in the brain then so do you."

Pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join