It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC white woman, 92, shoved to the ground by black male as he walks by.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Bloodworth

The suspect suspected(aye right)in the random attack of a 92-year-old woman has been arrested.

He has been arrested 101+ times before and is also a known sex offender.

Surely COVID 19 or no COVID 19 bail is going to be an issue?

If they release him back on to the streets, he's probably only going to commit more crime.

Another point, if they grant bail, or an appearance ticket, he better hide until his the day or he will probably never see court given what he has done.

Vigilante justice is dead. He would be the next floyd.
Had all the prerequisites for a martyr

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Bold? a reply to: ThouArtGod

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
A 92 year old woman pushed to the ground.

A concrete floor and a 92 woman! Broken bones? probably .... definetly she will be bed ridden for months.

Had I witnessed this I would have shot the bastard! AND I AM WHITE

I wonder what would have happened if a white man had pushed a black 92 year old woman onto the concrete? The world would be burning.

USA has had over 100 years to solve the racism problem but have not, ever wonder why? This racism in USA will be its downfall.

92 year old woman assaulted

Sorry to break the news to you but there is a lot less racism in the USA than the Media wants you to believe.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Well if they named the fellow, and it was your 92-year-old grandmother that just been crassly assaulted by that horrible excuse for a human being.

Then they simply let him out on bail with 101+ previous offences in tow, nevermind the fact that he is also a sexual predator, and you happened to come across him on your travels what do you imagine you would do next?

Because i have to say, i would have a hard time putting my head down and jogging on in the hope that he will see his day in court, and be punished appropriately.

I don't see how punching 92-year-old pensioners can make anyone a martyr even if they did get a hold of the nasty wee specimen and show him some real justice.

The only box he ticks is the Wrong'yin box.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Really because groups like Jews and Arabs have faced continuous discrimination in the United States, and as a result, some people who belong to these groups are not identified as white.

African Americans faced restrictions on their political, social, and economic freedoms throughout much of US history.

Native Americans have experienced genocide, forced removals, massacres, and discrimination.

Historically, Hispanics have also experienced continuous racism in the USA.

Additionally, South, Southeast, and East Asians have also been discriminated against. Pacific Islander Americans also experience discrimination and marginalization.

Where does one begin really???

Your nation, just like my own, was built on the blood and backs of other people that did not enjoy the same privileges nor freedoms of the minority ruling class.

And that's just history I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: solarjetman

Deflect and lie. Obama WAS the President of this country already. How many riots, lootings and statue tearing down mobs did we get? Aaand yep......

This is the playbook of the demented and damned, who are the ones currently tearing this country apart. Anger built on entitlement and lack of respect for anyone but themselves.

How am I deflecting? I addressed the video directly and said that this was assault, plain and simple. And since he did the crime, he will most likely serve the time. In fact, this entire thread is deflecting from the issue of people committing murder and GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
A 92 year old woman pushed to the ground.

A concrete floor and a 92 woman! Broken bones? probably .... definetly she will be bed ridden for months.

Had I witnessed this I would have shot the bastard! AND I AM WHITE

I wonder what would have happened if a white man had pushed a black 92 year old woman onto the concrete? The world would be burning.

USA has had over 100 years to solve the racism problem but have not, ever wonder why? This racism in USA will be its downfall.

92 year old woman assaulted

Sorry to break the news to you but there is a lot less racism in the USA than the Media wants you to believe.
I think there’s far more racism than the news media thinks there is, but it’s mostly racist black people. As proof, I offer an October 2017 special report by the Bureau of Justice Statistics of the DOJ. Its findings: An estimated 555,000 violent victimizations of whites by blacks took place from 2012-2015. In contrast, there were an estimated 94,350 violent victimizations of blacks by whites from 2012-2015.

Tell me, what could possibly be more racist than committing simple assault, aggravated assault, robbery, rape or sexual assault of someone whose race is different from yours? I call these “macro aggressions” to distinguish them from the “micro aggressions” that blacks get so worked up about. Oh, yes, racism is rampant in the United States, and the news media is being deliberately obtuse about its nature.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I have disagree with you on that, there’s far more racism than you think, and it’s not just coming from the folks you see on the news either. I take it you don’t travel much.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I've been seeing a plethora of vids like this around the net lately. The thing is.... we could do this for the next month.
Post pictures of blacks hurting whites. Whites hurting Blacks. Blacks hurting blacks. Whites hurting whites. Young hurting old. The Right hurting the Left, and the Left hurting the Right, and so on.

All it serves to prove is that there are a great many violent people in the country. If you want to be fair and not propagandize, when you put up a vid or pic of a black hurting a white, you should put one of the opposite right beside it.
Then, you will be honest.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Class war, not race war.

Colour is just another tool they use to promote division.

"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

People are violent by there very nature, that does not mean "they" need to give them a helping hand along the path, or it does when they seek to control the masses.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"Native Americans have experienced genocide, forced removals, massacres, and discrimination. "

And continues. I believe it has only been in the last week or so, that the white house released funds to them to fight Covid.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

That's horrendous.

I would have thought it would have been down to the state to issue/release funds for them to fight COVID 19?

I don't have a clue how reservations function all the same with regards to the federal government or white house.

God help the poor souls.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes. Many of the reservations got hit really hard, and have inadequate resources. The money was allotted when everybody else's was, but for some reason, theirs wasn't released until recently.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I've been seeing a plethora of vids like this around the net lately. The thing is.... we could do this for the next month.
Post pictures of blacks hurting whites. Whites hurting Blacks. Blacks hurting blacks. Whites hurting whites. Young hurting old. The Right hurting the Left, and the Left hurting the Right, and so on.

All it serves to prove is that there are a great many violent people in the country. If you want to be fair and not propagandize, when you put up a vid or pic of a black hurting a white, you should put one of the opposite right beside it.
Then, you will be honest.

Did you read the DOJ stats I posted? Blacks commit 5.5 times more violent crimes against whites than vice versa. At least 550,000 violent crimes from 2012-2015.

The violence is extremely one-sided, wouldn’t you agree? Yet you never see white people riot when a black person kills a white person. Even when it’s done in the cruelest manner possible, e.g., the kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of Channon Gail Christian and Hugh Christopher Newsom.

There’s no White Lives Matter movement even though blacks kill at least 3.4 times more whites than vice versa according to the 2018 FBI UCR table 8.

I’m tired of this fiction that blacks are victimized by whites when DOJ stats prove year-after-year that whites are far more likely to be victimized by blacks.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
the POS has been arrested 103 times for many different felonies.
doesn't ny have b_tch laws (habitual felony) like fl.

reading the article linked earlier, he would be in the jail house now and they would be pumping sunshine to him.
how can a state let someone with a record like that continue to run the streets.

edit on 19-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
And if she dies....nothing but CRICKETS from the self race hating hypocrite lefties

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Any idea how many poor souls perished down to simply being ignored and the resources withheld?

You want to see the situation in some of our care homes with COVID 19 over here.

Literally no PPE for the staff or proper containment procedures, to begin with, the hospitals were essentially dumping OAPs with the disease into the care homes, whilst refusing to accept or treat appropriately the people that were dying with the disease, back into the hospitals.

I mean there is a modicum of logic in there somewhere, draconian beyond belief all the same.

The poor sods were dropping like flies, and the staff there to take care of them also becoming infected, thus spreading the pathogen about everywhere else.

My pall Tracy works in one of them, they have lost about 45 residents, over the last few months, all down to COVID, My Mother in law works in another that deal with old priests and nuns, they must have lost about 30 odd poor sods down to the disease.

And it continues, even with better PPE and procedures in place to retard the spread of the disease.

Horrendous really.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join