It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC white woman, 92, shoved to the ground by black male as he walks by.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

Not helping. We are better than that here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

Wow.

Like the millions of interactions with police that resolve peacefully and without incident, this one is so far off the normal interaction that millions will have with black people each day. Your point is sad, and not representative of who ATS members are.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Meh- id argue segments of the population, here and in every country, DO get high off assaults like these. A tiny, gross part.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
My first double post!
edit on 17/6/2020 by ThouArtGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

What in the heck are you talking about? “Making them brazen”? Who? Black people? I dare you to find one normal person who isn’t bothered by this. Not people trying for shock humor. Actual responses.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am opposed to the militarization of the police force. I am opposed to excessive force. I a asM appalled by false statements from the police, and applaud them being held accountable for being less than honest (I mean, he DID trip) But as a person with riot training, that old man was the victim of his own stupidity. He was warned, barely pushed, and was treated immediately after the line moved past him.

Stop baiting people, and stop defending idiots. We are better than that.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

All great and fair points! I commend thee. Seriously.

Except your use of African American. His odds of being from Africa are easily in the less than 1% range. (Less than 5% of black people)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This. Exactly.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

We probably are better than that, but those Police sure cant tick that box.

Im not baiting anyone, simply calling it how i seen it happen, plain as day for all to witness.

Mate if you're triggered it's your own rusty banana to contend. LoL

Since we seem to be telling others what to do, stop defending moronic bastards that like to beat up old men, aka in this instance, so-called officers of the law that have been charged with second-degree assault. x

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You are being intellectually dishonest. Remember; play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Don’t call me triggered, brother. I’m not a wimpy leftist university student. I am not defending “people who beat up the elderly”, even as we both must admit that neither this incident, nor the buffalo one, shows anyone being “beat up”.

Hyperbole is not your friend in honest debate.

ETA I’m stealing that rusty banana but- hilarious

edit on 17/6/2020 by ThouArtGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Well, you can have a MAGA hat and balloon if you like. x

The evidence is on camera little bit, and the horrible wrong'yins charged by the law.

I wonder if the Police still think its a stupid game now?

Hopefully, they will win some gaol time, just like the horrible excuse for a human being that twated that old lady.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Don't call me brother, i don't even ken your Mother. x

Or if i do, i don't recall.

Evidence is not the Police friend, that's a given.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Again- I’m not defending police use of force. But I have been through riot training, and I do understand that this is their accepted method of dispersement. Should it be changed? Up for debate. Was it elder abuse? I watched the video without context nor a dog in the fight. Just looks like a protestor sho refused to disperse and got knocked down.

And what’s with the maga hat answer? Please stop saying such things- I get what you are saying, and it’s ruining any dialogue we might have.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I’m adopted, so.... maybe brother?

Also, see my edit concerning your banana.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So having been through ""riot training"" you would also have knocked the old dude to the floor, and clean out the game, with claret pouring out his dome, then carried on regardless?

If so congratulations, your part of the problem and not the solution.

The dialogue will work for me just fine when you make sense and stop trying to justify the actions of dirty wrong'yins that beat-up old men, and who have already been charged by the LAW. x

edit on 17-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Like a wise Man once said, "So".

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GentrySociety
What is occuring, and i have had at least one black friend be like this, this situation is making the brazen. They think they are above the law, not all of them, but the numbers are growing. Its either they are brazen or gullible. My black friend is convinced that white cops literally drive up and down the streets of america looking for blacks to kill, rape, torture. Its literally insane and you cant talk them out of their opinion because us white folks just dont understand. It is the worst I have seen by far.

yep that's exactly it scripture goes into detail telling about these people he calls them traitors and also terrorist scripture calls them terrorist it says the reason is because they don't have God in their lives and don't keep God in their conscious.

That's what scripture says not having God in your conscious will make you a traitor and a terrorist.

That book has everything in it even the people in the streets call them terrorists..

Is Paul talking in the Bible and he describes how close they are having it right because they want a different world they want their way instead of going with the flow for what God provided that's just what Paul says

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Someone should've whooped his ass on the spot, no fking excuse to treat the elderly this way..

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod
a reply to: LABTECH767

All great and fair points! I commend thee. Seriously.

Except your use of African American. His odds of being from Africa are easily in the less than 1% range. (Less than 5% of black people)

Fair and accurate point, his name is apparently Rashid Brimmage and a policeman whom had formerly arrested him - he has about 100 prior's on his sheet - recognized him.

I did think he facially looked more middle eastern or of mixed race but of course there are a lot of people in the US and elsewhere that have taken names topical to there particular belief's.

AND this guy is from the Bronx area of NC so is actually fully American, Looking at his face on a much clearer mug shot I would now say he look's more Afro American mixed race and almost definitely not middle eastern in appearance, he sport's a broken nose also.
twitter.com...

Obviously a disturbed individual.

And I would say that in support of your post I was wrong earlier, race has nothing to do with this but perhaps environment, culture and poverty most certainly do.
Also people are individual's, Hitler was one of the most evil men in history as we know but that does not mean everyone in his family shared his belief's or would have acted as he did, each and every single person in this world is unique and there is on one of that person, they will often react to situation's completely differently to the person whom is most like them in the whole world as a result of there own uniqueness and there are good and bad people in all walks' of life, in every nation and ever racial subgroup on this planet, I hate using the term race because there is actually only one the human race but in the world we live in people often distinguish themselves and create there self image around what they 'perceive' to be race, all so called races really are in extended family and go back just a tiny bit further and we are all brothers and sisters.

edit on 17-6-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join