It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC white woman, 92, shoved to the ground by black male as he walks by.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This just makes me sick:

He’s been arrested three times since February for alleged assaults. On March 9, he allegedly punched a 29-year-old man in an unprovoked attack at a pizza shop in Manhattan. A few weeks before that, Brimmage allegedly punched a 39-year-old female at a Dunkin’ Donuts in the Bronx. On Feb. 4 he allegedly punched a 39-year-old man in the face at that same Dunkin' Donuts. In the latter two cases, he received desk appearance tickets.

Brimmage is currently a suspect in a grand larceny that happened on Feb.19 at the 116th St. train station in which a woman had $120 stolen from her purse, the senior law enforcement official said. He's also a transit sex crime recidivist.

Police fear Brimmage will receive yet another desk appearance ticket for the latest incident, freeing him to attack at random again, the senior official said.

Link
edi t on 6/16/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

Jeez, just copy and paste the link if you want to read it. I can't make the link button do it's thing and I'm too tired to mess with it anymore, sorry!
edit on 6/16/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/6/20 by JustMike because: Staff edit: I fixed the link.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
And they wonder why we cross the street...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If conservatives DID burn anything down during a riot, I'd hope it was CNN tower or 30 Rock, just to have a positive impact on society. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It actually looks more like he hit her around the head, why, is anybody's guess, it does appear though, that her head just missed the hydrant....sheesh!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's like a push punch, where you put your fist against someone's head and push.

I hope he likes fists and pushing where he's going when they get him?

edit on 16-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Any Man that pushes pensioners to the ground.

No matter their colour, creed, sex, or religion.

Is not a Man at all, well not a real one anyhoo.

Does that include a cop who pushes a 73 year old protestor to the ground ?
The fact that you're trying to compare an activist agitator looking to instigate a response from Law Enforcement to some SCUM who willingly and willfully pushes an elderly woman to the curb goes to show just how ridiculous and out of touch you are to American society.

You Literally Don't Know What You're Talking About

Americans get a " high " in seeing pensioners assaulted by the police.

Now you're just making stuff up to be a troll.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Thanks for that, that's just plain evil, and I am not a religious type just using the best word I have

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thats what it took to push her down. She would fall over in a light breeze. Terrible.

I hope she recovers. At her age, a mild fall could be something she never gets out of bed from.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

My heart.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Back in the olden times, you would end up locked up for doing things like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Look on the bright-side the violent racist criminal will most likely be killed by one of his own.

Uh oh... Big Oof!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It actually looks more like he hit her around the head, why, is anybody's guess, it does appear though, that her head just missed the hydrant....sheesh!

Yeah it was clearly a hit, not a push. She was probably out cold as she fell. Poor woman. Poor humans

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What is occuring, and i have had at least one black friend be like this, this situation is making the brazen. They think they are above the law, not all of them, but the numbers are growing. Its either they are brazen or gullible. My black friend is convinced that white cops literally drive up and down the streets of america looking for blacks to kill, rape, torture. Its literally insane and you cant talk them out of their opinion because us white folks just dont understand. It is the worst I have seen by far.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GentrySociety

I understand what you're saying. You know your friend better than me, but I wonder if this vid would help?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Umm.. this is called assault.

The man assaulted the woman and has been arrested. He will likely be convicted of a crime and serve time because the whole thing is on camera. That is the system working as intended.

The funny thing is, when cops do the same exact thing and it's all on camera, the president calls the same 75-year-old an ANTIFA plant. Imagine if Obama were president saying this lady were an alt-right provocateur? Boooooy people here would be tearing this country apart!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

Deflect and lie. Obama WAS the President of this country already. How many riots, lootings and statue tearing down mobs did we get? Aaand yep......

This is the playbook of the demented and damned, who are the ones currently tearing this country apart. Anger built on entitlement and lack of respect for anyone but themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I suppose the question arises all the same, why are these people so demented and damned?

Should not be any damned, demented, disgruntled or underprivileged people in what's supposed to be the pinnacle of a 1st world nation.

There should be plenty for all and the same treatment for everyone, but it does not work out that way.

The majority of there anger seems to be aimed towards the lack of entitlement. And as to respect, well that has to be earned, i would not respect the current administration or way of life, because it does not deserve such.

Not that i agree with people crapping on their own doorsteps and smashing everything apart, but they not happy, and have good reason not to be.
edit on 17-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What the hell have their races got to do with anything??

The title of this thread is purposefully divisive. The races of the people involved are not even mentioned in the referenced article and rightly so. Surely a 92yo woman being assaulted for no reason, while innocently going about her business is horrific enough, regardless of the perpetrator's race?

Having said that, I agree that if the races were reversed, the MSM would have a field day with it. I just thought we were better than that here.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Le sigh. Can I fix that headline for you?

“NYC sex offender (65 prior arrests) arrested after violently attacking elderly woman in broad daylight”

Look, I get your point. Congrats, white peoples aren’t the only racists. Racism is ignored the other way. Etc, ad naseum.

Don’t you realize that the side you’re on, the same side I’m on, is hurt by these statements, not helped? This dude was way more mentally broken than he was racist. The larger issue is explaining why he was welcomed in public in the first place. Your point seems dismissive and quite frankly petty.

I say all this with love. Let’s see if/how you respond. (Hint- look up who I am, and what I stand for first)

TAG, you’re it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join