It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC white woman, 92, shoved to the ground by black male as he walks by.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: DeathSlayer

scumbag, not a lot else to say, hope he gets caught and spends his time behind bars getting things pushed into him

Not much of a chance of that in NYC right now. They just release people on their own recognizance now.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I don't think there is much of a bright side to the serious assault and probable endangerment of the life of 92-year-old ladies being pushed to the floor.

All it takes is a smashed hip or broken leg and their chances of any sort of full recovery could be rather slim at best at that sort of age.

There is no bright side to all this madness, or at least not on the horizon anytime soon.

edit on 16-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That skinny little S*** knew exactly what he was doing, he look's to be mid to late teen's to early 20's and was aware of the camera ahead by the way he put his face down as he pushed her head knocking her over, the elderly lady then bashed her head on the fire hydrant and he looked back as if to get a kick out of his action OR to try to avoid the camera having a closer image of his face.
His face look's more Arabic than African though his skin tone is definitely African American, this may suggest a mixed race background including possible white ancestry but his hatred of the elderly lady MAY indicate a strong self identification as non white.
Was it linked to the current BLM and other movement's, racism or just a nasty little piece of human excrement that got a kick out of harming someone for the day.

Either way whatever his motivation he is a danger to society and need's to be apprehended as soon as possible before his actions escalate to something more serious such as pushing someone onto the tube track's or into the road.

Some people are beyond disgusting and yes part of me would dearly love to give him a stiff whack over his head with a nice piece of 2/4 Lancashire Timber but I am on the other side of the pond unfortunately.

It could turn out though that he has a mental problem though I doubt it, he acted like a hater not a mental patient though it would be interesting to see his psyche report if one is ever drawn up.

Race may have nothing to do with his action's though and I was just talking the other day, a woman in her thirty's lives by one of my sisters and this woman made the observation that the rest of the street were mostly elderly and said that they should all hurry up and die so that her friend's could live on the street, lovely person eh!, seriously disgusting people like that are everywhere these day's and hatred and intolerance toward the elderly is a growing problem in today's society, even back in 86 a lad I went to college with over here by the name of Mike Harrison once spoke of his hatred of elderly people calling them coffin dodgers, I argued with him more out of shock at his opinion than anything else and pointed out that they were his tomorrow that hating them was hating himself in the future but he claimed he would never get that old, still around today as far as I know and that means' he is now more than half way there so?.

It may be racially motivated and it may not, it may be age discrimination related and it may not, it may be just a sick and twisted scum bag, in fact it is a sick and twisted scum bag no matter what if any his motivation and he need's to be caught and bloody fast before he kill's someone - assuming this lady does not die from the injury's he has already caused her, you don't heal so fast at 92 and she is an inspiration to have gotten that old - it's not really that old but a lot of people die in there 70's and 80's and many in there 60's so it is still a good age to reach and may she know many more years.

edit on 16-6-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He was just swatting a mosquito off of her head so she wouldn't get malaria or west Nile..
No good dead goes unpunished...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

scumbag, not a lot else to say, hope he gets caught and spends his time behind bars getting things pushed into him

Not much of a chance of that in NYC right now. They just release people on their own recognizance now.

Released in to public who may recognise him in a city where the police have been demonised.

Dumb guy. Wonder if he feels good now?
edit on 1662020 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: andy06shake

Any Man that pushes pensioners to the ground.

No matter their colour, creed, sex, or religion.

Is not a Man at all, well not a real one anyhoo.

Does that include a cop who pushes a 73 year old protestor to the ground ?
The fact that you're trying to compare an activist agitator looking to instigate a response from Law Enforcement to some SCUM who willingly and willfully pushes an elderly woman to the curb goes to show just how ridiculous and out of touch you are to American society.

You Literally Don't Know What You're Talking About

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

That's what ""protestors"" do, they protest, and peaceably i may add, in that instance.

Can the Police claim the same?

So if a pensioner is a ""dumbass"", your words, they somehow deserve to be knocked unconscious and hospitalized by Police???

You might want to get them there so-called officers of the law a Brownshirt at least.

You can see him assertively (by not stopping when told to) approaching the officer with something in his hand. In the video you can also see what looks like him touching the officer with that object, again after being told to back up. That negates his "peaceful" protest action and turns it into what on any other day could have been an assaulting an officer charge.

You guys still don't get it, the old guy was in the wrong. The video is proof. It's too bad he fell like he did and hit his head on the concrete. The cop in the back that pushed him could have thought whatever he had in his hand was a taser or some other harmful device and protecting his fellow officer may have been the first reaction. If my dad had made a move like that I would call him a dumbass too, but he wouldn't have done that because he actually has common sense and knows not to rush at a cop.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well that tears it, I'm gonna go steal some tv's.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

We do get it, assaulting pensioners, is wrong, Police should not do that, period.

No ifs, no buts, no coconuts.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: butcherguy

Released in to public who may recognise him in a city where the police have been demonised.

Dumb guy. Wonder if he feels good now?

I hope that you are correct.
I little dash of proactive karma would be effective.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not so fast. Maybe it “took a village“.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

blacklivesmatter.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No peace no justice. That's the chant isn't it?

A bit of mob retribution might teach him you don't touch those who can't hurt you.

He's a cowardly little scumbag and let's hope he gets what he deserves.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: alldaylong

Any Man that pushes pensioners to the ground.

No matter their colour, creed, sex, or religion.

Is not a Man at all, well not a real one anyhoo.

Does that include a cop who pushes a 73 year old protestor to the ground ?
The fact that you're trying to compare an activist agitator looking to instigate a response from Law Enforcement to some SCUM who willingly and willfully pushes an elderly woman to the curb goes to show just how ridiculous and out of touch you are to American society.

You Literally Don't Know What You're Talking About

Americans get a " high " in seeing pensioners assaulted by the police.

I am glad i am out of touch with American society as you say. Who would want to be a part of that hell.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
BLM is against the rampant and deliberate violence inflicted on us by the state.

Not a peep on black on black violence that results in many young black people injured or killed.

Not a peep on black on white violence that may be the result of racism.

Nope, we can't discuss this, without some troll wanting to change the subject and talk about police brutality or the so-called "systematic racism" that supposedly plagues our country.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree with you.

My post was flippant.

There is really no bright side to what is going on.

I hope that poor old lady recovers.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Now come on, we have to hear both sides of the story. I imagine she was racistly standing in his way or possibly may have looked at him in a way that made him feel discriminated against. We should wait to hear both sides before we jump to conclusions. For all we know she was a white supremist packing heat. In fact, we shouldestart by assuming she is first and wait to find out she wasn't before we go blaming the black guy. Unless you're a racist. Only a racist would jump to the conclusion that she didn't deserve it.

And....just cause these days, the heavy implied sarcasm seems to get lost on people

/s

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We do get it, assaulting pensioners, is wrong, Police should not do that, period.

No ifs, no buts, no coconuts.

No, you don't. If you looked at that video and still don't see the wrong that the old guy did you're either ignoring it or blind. Either way you're still wrong in this particular case.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The only "movement" that scumbag thug should be connected to is a bowel movement. He's just a worthless POS.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Naw mate, if he was blind, those bastard Police, would still have pushed him to the floor, and carried on regardless.

Either way, have they both not been charged with second-degree assault?

What is the old dude lying in the hospital been charged with again? x
edit on 16-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What is the old dude lying in the hospital been charged with again?

At the moment he is suffering a brain injury, caused by the police throwing him to the ground.

He's age 75 not 73 as i first though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join