It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechen gangs issued a call for vengeance over beating of 16-year-old boy in Dijon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It looks like Chechens and Arabs are having a civil war but not where you may think... this is happening in Dijon, France. In the videos linked on daily mail website, you will see and hear guns being fired, cars burning and other stuff. Drugs seem to be what is being fought over and a young Chechen was beaten up which has sparked these 4 days of urban warfare.

Military have been reined into the city of Dijon.

Wonder what will happen??

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Authorities in Dijon say gangs issued a social media 'call for vengeance' urging Chechens to travel from Belgium and around France to join in 'revenge attacks', following an assault on a 16-year-old boy. The Chechen groups used social media to issue a 'Europe-wide' appeal to swell their armed gangs in an attempt to 'settle the score' on the streets of Dijon, northeastern France. Gangs published videos showing dozens of armed and hooded Chechen men.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

...gangs issued a social media 'call for vengeance' urging Chechens to travel from Belgium and around France...

LOL, sure. I heard the Hell's Angels and Mongols are riding their bikes over too.

edit on 16-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Maybe, and this is just an idea, France and the EU in general should stop importing Middle Eastern and African savages.

Maybe.
edit on 6 16 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Maybe, and this is just an idea, France and the EU in general should stop importing Middle Eastern and African savages.

Maybe.

Here's an irony: Those "savages" don't stop to poop and pee where other people have to walk. France and the EU probably won't be accepting our bad apples as refugees when it's time to get down to the jiggy.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dunno, maybe declare an autonomous zone in Dijon and dissolve the Police - that should improve things. Call it CHAZ Chechen autonomous zone.

2020, right? Still six and a half months to go...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I dunno, maybe declare an autonomous zone in Dijon and dissolve the Police - that should improve things. Call it CHAZ Chechen autonomous zone.

Euro-Chaz.

It worked for Disney.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Make it a theme park? I like the way you are thinking. Euro-Chaz: check your privilege weekend for 2 persons only 399 Euros (includes wokeness certificate).

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Most Chechan's are also muglim's despite being European or Eurasian so this is more about race and gang identity, control of areas, drug's trade, prostitution and other rackets by the sound of thing's and not about religion though of course it could be if one group are sunny and the other are shiite.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Take your white hood off for a minute and take a look at whats happening in good ol' USA.

Pot, kettle and definitely black

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I never said it was a religious thing at all.

But I did smirk a little at the 'one group Sunny and the other group shiite'

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I could have used the more PC term of Shia but Shiite is actually the name of there more militant sect within Shia and is a valid name, it does have a more humorous sound to us in the English speaking west though.
edit on 16-6-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Euro-Chaz.

It worked for Disney.

Wait wait, shouldn't it be Euro-Chop now??

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I am looking at whats happening in the US. But this thread is about what's happening in Europe as a result of an open borders/population replacement strategy.

I'm not a democrat no white hood in my Hispanic household.
edit on 6 17 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

There's no "" about it.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm not a democrat no white hood in my Hispanic household.

-chuckle

Still got green blood in them veins though.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
And this is why earthlings or rather apes I should say will get their chips like the cattle pretty soon
Who knows what's next. Maybe ape fights on arena? What comes around goes around

new topics

top topics

join