It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New York Police Department is investigating a possible poisoning of three officers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think if I were police out and about on patrol I would be packing a box lunch and only consume bottle drinks. This really is some sick stuff and where it ends at this moment is anyone's guess. There are several articles about this event scattered over the internet.

The New York Police Department is investigating a possible poisoning of three officers at a Manhattan Shake Shack after weeks of civil unrest following the death of Minneapolis man, George Floyd, in police custody.

On Monday night it was reported that three officers may have been poisoned at a Manhattan Shake Shack by what may be bleach slipped into their shakes. The officers have been hospitalized, and employees have been questioned, but no arrests have been made. A sample of the shakes was sent for lab results to confirm the possible poison.

New York police unions warned officers to be more aware as public opinion of police reaches critical levels in the city.

nationalfile.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I think if I were police out and about on patrol I would be packing a box lunch and only consume bottle drinks. This really is some sick stuff and where it ends at this moment is anyone's guess. There are several articles about this event scattered over the internet.

The New York Police Department is investigating a possible poisoning of three officers at a Manhattan Shake Shack after weeks of civil unrest following the death of Minneapolis man, George Floyd, in police custody.

On Monday night it was reported that three officers may have been poisoned at a Manhattan Shake Shack by what may be bleach slipped into their shakes. The officers have been hospitalized, and employees have been questioned, but no arrests have been made. A sample of the shakes was sent for lab results to confirm the possible poison.

New York police unions warned officers to be more aware as public opinion of police reaches critical levels in the city.

nationalfile.com...

It's fake news courtesy of Donald junior, who tweeted on it, them deleted it.

12:09
Trump Jr deletes tweet claiming NYPD cops poisoned at Shake Shack
One story that has developed overnight is about the NYPD police and Shake Shack. Three officers were hospitalised after having drunk milkshakes from there.

'The NYC Police Benevolent Association then made a claim that the officers may have been poisoned with bleach. The NYPD launched an investigation after the officers fell ill - and has dismissed the claim, saying that there was no criminality by Shake Shack employees. Investigators say that a cleaning solution wasn’t fully cleared from the milkshake machine, which is how it may have got into the drinks.

This all appears to have passed the president’s son by. Donald Trump Jr angrily tweeted demanding that Democrats comment on the “poisoning” - and then rapidly deleted the false claim.'

(Extract from The Guardian.)
edit on 16-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text error.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Because let’s hurt those who put their life on the line for us, you know, when they are called for domestic violence, or other crimes.

Kinda like when those in the CHAZ called the fire department for a dumpster fire...search for the earlier thread on ATS...it is a case of we don’t want you until we need you.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
only 3 " casualties " - all police ?

err - ok

all previous accidental / negligent contamination incidents - involving food outlets affect all customers who buy a given product in a given timeframe

there is an ATS thread about filling a sugar dispencer with a toxic chemical " somewhere "

that affected all sweet-toothed customers

but hey - ..................................

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Like I said there are several articles saying they were poisoned.. Where the truth lies is anyone's guess
www.nbcnews.com...

Shake Shack 'horrified' by reports that 3 NYPD officers hospitalized after drinking bleach
Three NYPD officers were taken to a hospital after ingesting a foreign substance, which the union says was believed to be bleach.

The officers, all three in uniform, are expected to survive.

The NYPD did not confirm what was in the drink Monday night, but Police Benevolent Association, a police union, said in a statement to members that the substance is thought to be bleach.

www.zerohedge.com...

Three NYPD officers were poisoned at a Shake Shack on Broadway in Manhattan Monday night, according to New York Benevolent Police Association (PBA) and confirmed by the Detectives' Endowment Association.

edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

every source has information that seems shakey to me. I'll wait for more

cops would never lie on a report.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If only the left was so liberal in their application of critical thinking to the nonsense fed by their liberal mindmasters.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

'The NYC Police Benevolent Association then made a claim that the officers may have been poisoned with bleach. The NYPD launched an investigation after the officers fell ill - and has dismissed the claim, saying that there was no criminality by Shake Shack employees. Investigators say that a cleaning solution wasn’t fully cleared from the milkshake machine, which is how it may have got into the drinks.

Big coincidence that those three policemen just happened to get the shakes from the fresh cleaned machine and there are no other reports of people being sick or poisoned. It is still neglect, intentional or not. If this happened to three civilians, they would sue the place to ashes. I feel there will be zero consequences other than a wrist slap.

The NYC PBA...They may have to stab their own kind into the back, by downplaying this to not worsen the situation.

What I find most troubling is that this could give incentive to some extremists and copycats. It is probably already in some anarchist cooking book, if not, the scheme will be picked up sooner or later. If it isn't in there already.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Like I said there are several articles saying they were poisoned.. Where the truth lies is anyone's guess

That 'Guardian story is only a few hours old in update, that paper is not in the habit of making things up, and as I said young Donald has retracted his, (political) tweet.

Nationalfile, is not a good source at all.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

www.theguardian.com...

(look for the story on the left of page)
edit on 16-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
That would have to be a lot of bleach to poison and harm you, enough to smell it before you drank any of it.

I've used chlorine bleach to purify water while camping, you don't need to use much to notice the smell and taste. You can add a little too much and not die from drinking it, except you wouldn't drink it that way.

ETA: It was pool chlorine I have used, that may be safer than standard chlorine bleach, but I doubt there is much difference. What other cleaning chemicals were used besides bleach and water, any?
edit on 16-6-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

That would have to be a lot of bleach to poison and harm you, enough to smell it before you drank any of it.

If your drink comes with a lid on it and you stick a straw in it and take a big swig to wash down that first bite of burger.... You might not sniff it first.
If it was pure bleach, that might be bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Could be his father whistled him back to not cause more chaos.

I mean, look at what he is asking for. Not a smart move, not surprising he was advised to delete it.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Let this blm crap continue, and riots and civil defiance with intentional harm follow. And the aggressors will be emboldened to do more and worse and escalate. There are some people in need of a severe rear kicking and arrest with No bail. Poisoning .... attempted murder.... GET Serious law enforcement, it's time to take back the streets and shut down these animals.

www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... it worked there. And if you go to make violence, expect it to follow you.

Poisoning and attempted poisoning is unacceptable
edit on 16-6-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Fools........ talking nice to a snarling Pit Bull is not going to appease it and make it friendly

These who resort to poisoning LEO's will do more than just that. Chad is Arming it's mob, how will that turn out ?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

What other cleaning chemicals were used besides bleach and water,

loads - utterly loads

" chlorine bleach " - is very usefull - but it cannot be used in many systems

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
FOX reports, this morning, that it was not an attempt tp poison...but the result of using bleach to clean the shake machine.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX reports, this morning, that it was not an attempt tp poison...but the result of using bleach to clean the shake machine.
Then you have used due diligence to find the truth.... RARE these days. Bravo

And I am glad to hear that instead of it being deliberate
Smurfy seemed to have caught it too.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Take Care my fellow forum members... I found my anger getting in the way of reason and clouding my judgment.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

edit on 16-6-2020 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If it’s bleach, didn’t someone suggest it might help with the covid thing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join