It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's ok to be white.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Ooof, no thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My husband and I were watching the Millenial Millie clip that was posted on another thread. At one point in the video, a BLM guy seems to apparently stop some random white woman, ask her to get on her knees (she does), and apologize for being white. This enraged me.... First of all, the fact that a random stranger would corner a woman and make demands that she "get on her knees"...and she just did it without argument...made me furious and ill from a woman's perspective. How demeaning and degrading. Second, NO ONE should have to "apologize" for the color of their skin and actions/events that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PERSONAL ACTIONS. I don't care if you are black, white, red, purple, or polka dot.

My husband...however...thinks the entire video was staged. Maybe so...probably so. But regardless, the message it sends was disgusting.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's ok to be white....

It is.

Millions were born that way.

And they don't need to spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery and pump themselves up on big pharmaceuticals to look how they feel.

edit on 16-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I once saw a really good video on SHTF/WROL ... and what to do/expect. Rule #1 was stick with your own kind. Made total sense. ... Maybe I'll go and look for it, as it was an eye-opener.

Its rule #1 because its the most important rule for survival for white people. Yea, it may be ok to be white, but its also ok to hate on white people. I feel sorry for normal whites trapped in these big cities. We can only hope they finally wise up and figure out how to escape the metro areas. Before long, it will be open season on European-Americans. And no, the cops arent going to help them.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Time to take back our cities,

Why?
Think about what you are saying. You really want to take back Detroit? Chicago? St.Louis?

I dont get that.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Well in fact it all depends were you live AND what you mean by being white.

In Sub-Saharan Africa, that is the predominantly BLACK nations of Africa if you are born an Albino from the moment of your birth you are marked for murder, it is not because they hate you mind but because the witch doctors use Albino's organ's in ritual's and medicine.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i'm more the dark type and in summer i look like an italian... am i still a white guy?

Exactly the problem with all racism, other than it be an ugly part of humanity. Shades, folk, lots of shades. My entire family is Scottish and glow in the dark white pink for the most part yet my dad tans so much in the summer that, with his black hair, people have thought he's from India.

I once married a guy who looked Korean but was completely indigenous Canadian, so even facial structure can be more like another race. Have known two completely white people with perfect Asian eyelid shape. Whether it is some genetics sneaking in or a new expression of a feature of another race, color is just the paint on the building and reflects nothing within. For this reason, I do not accept white guilt for myself because I have had no hand in creating my skin colour let alone this abhorrent societal racism, largely mandated by government systemic racism.

Where I live our government has been a huge part of the destruction of the indigenous people from splitting families and sending children to residentials schools for "re-education" to giving communities blankets known to be infected with smallpox. So, yeah, that was back in the old days but the system still bullys and abuses them especially now they are fragile from generations of damage.

Time to move on from race... it's ok to be white.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

There is no such thing as White Guilt, those that enslaved, those that owned (except in God's sight they did not they were captors) were the minority and they were in fact the elite of there day and in most cases the ancestors of the elite that still run the western world today and make all our modern bad decisions.

The rest of the white people's, and there are many races of white people not just one, were treated as little better than slaves in most cases, in fact the word Slave is derived from the word Slav or Slavic and most of them are white, blue eyed and even fair haired.

In England it was called Serf and from that we get Servant.

But White slave traders would never have been so prevalent in there trade in African lives had it not been for the African slave traders whom were both sub-Saharan and north African as well as Arabic in origin.

And guess what they enslaves millions of European's before the European expansion and imperial period began - and right into that period up to the 1800's slave raid's were still happening on European shores at there hand's and some say right up to the 20th century though by the 1800's most of these were against Greek speaking European's or raid's by Ottoman Turk's across the borders into there neighbouring country's.

These white slaves suffered the same depravity's as the black slaves and were there fellow victim's and arguably brothers and sisters in bondage, no one is campaigning for restitution by the Arabic and African world for these people and there family's today though are they?.

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

edit on 16-6-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It's ok to be white.....

Being "white" is a sign of severe anemia.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It's ok to be white....

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Oh dear... they're taking these oh-so-vital public service announcements down? They're actually removing them? Just like that? The horror of it all!!! Now no one will know that it's okay to be White!!! I mean how could anyone know it's okay to be White unless these flyers are posted announcing it for all and sundry???

We're doomed! DOOMED I tell ya!!!

Where is the equality when they take down a it's ok to be white flyer and right above it leave a black lives matter?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

edit on 16-6-2020 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Once upon a time in high school. A friend of mine went to the Athletics and Activities Director asking to make a “White Club”. Now mind you we played water polo and listened to punk, but beyond that the intent wasn’t a racist one. He was playing with the idea presented here.

He went to cite MECHA, SEA, Black, clubs etc etc. she told him no. When he asked why... Well, she said something like “because, ya know, thats be racist. This was before 9/11

edit on 16-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Holy sh!t. Y E S. I don’t have an issue with saying Black Lives Matter. But. The movement being co-opted by the DNC? To see all this crap about not being able to “be an ally” unless called on to do so, and then also be told what I may say/not say and/or don’t do. Makes me just wanna shut down; it’s uncomfortable to be told I’m a racist just because I didn’t know I “just now” must identify as anti-racist. Sorry. I didn’t get the memo?

It’s gotten tribal and confusing.

Look I’m a Classical Liberal. Meaning I will defend your right to say dumb stuff whether or not I agree unless you incite violence. Any less, well that’s a slippery slope now innit?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Rip down it's ok to be white posters.

Fire anyone who says they don't agree with BLM.

Double decker anyone .

Such s special group...they have words you can't say. Real triggered group.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

they have words you can't say. Real triggered group.

Like Negus???..The title for the emperor of Ethiopia, pls, use that in a sentence.
Niger??... Pls use in a sentence, Go up to a Black person and call him a niggardly person... LOL

But jks a side, why some folks want to trigger themselves because they can no longer casually use a certain word , is it that important to you??.

Btw it's ok to be "white" I gave y'all permission, just keep away from those White Citizens Counsel. they engaged themselves in some nasty business ,not so long ago...

edit on 17-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

In my opinion BLM is a group that appears only concerned about racism against blacks; racism directed at Caucasians, Asians or Jews is just fine. That is a premise that by its very nature is doomed to failure, you cannot end racism against a group of people through directing more racism at the group you are trying to influence, it has the exact opposite effect. What you CAN do is promote supremacy of the group you are espousing; no act of reparation or apology will EVER be enough. As a result BLM elevates blacks above ALL other races, separate and on a moral pinnacle unsaleable by anyone else. That's why they are triggered by "all lives matter", they don't want parity with non blacks, they want perpetual supremacy to them. So what position does this leave any of us who are not in that group in? Are we to grovel further and further until we have nothing left to offer, no statue, no apology, no more knees to take, no city renamed, no beating enough? Then what, do the exterminations of whites begin? Like it or not, that's the road this may lie on. And herein lies the danger. the more the tension builds, the more the indignation rises, the bigger the inevitable backlash is going to be. There is a huge pool of people who have recently armed themselves, that are scared, anxious, but also a fair number are angry at the turmoil and the situation they find themselves in. And don't make the mistake of thinking this is an admission of giddiness, or wanting to see "payback", its just an observation of human nature. People, any people, will only be pushed so far, and when they feel they are being cornered, they will strike back. And once that starts, "white guilt" will evaporate and all their perceived enemies will be targets. The war of words will be an actual war, and it wont end until one "side" prevails. From what we are seeing, I think we are really in fair amount of danger of this outcome right now, I don't think a lot of people realize it. And again I fear, once it gets to that point, we wont be able to stop it. And trust me, NONE of us want to live in Mad Max America for one or two years. Once civility is gone and anarchy prevails, the road back to the rule of law if it happens at all, will be a long one. I pray to god that wont happen, but its certainly possible. And once it ends, our country wont be the same one, ever again.
edit on 18-6-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join