It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's ok to be white.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
No lives matter.
If you believe otherwise, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Oh dear... they're taking these oh-so-vital public service announcements down? They're actually removing them? Just like that? The horror of it all!!! Now no one will know that it's okay to be White!!! I mean how could anyone know it's okay to be White unless these flyers are posted announcing it for all and sundry???

We're doomed! DOOMED I tell ya!!!
edit on 16-6-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
i'm more the dark type and in summer i look like an italian... am i still a white guy?

Who knows? Not many people have a problem "looking Italian".

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I'm not sure who that is, but she has a striking resemblance to a young Geena Davis. Like around Beetlejuice years.

On topic: it is ok to be white. Nobody chooses their race. Nobody chooses to live. We're all roped into this.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Someone in my area glued flyers to telephone phone polls with the message , it's ok to be white....

On the local news this was quickly denounced and they said cops were going around removing them.

Some groups said the flyers were extremely disrespectful since they were put up in minority communities.

What is the logic behind having black lives matter flyers, black lives matter graffiti and black lives matter banners allowed to be displayed?

But a, it's ok to be white sticker not allowed?

Must be an uncomfortable time for white youths.

I was just about to commit suicide and now I’m hearing it’s OK to be white?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Lol....

This is the closest analogy the left could come up with? Really?

It doesn't describe the situation at all.

The bare fact of the matter is, if you don't think all lives matter equally then you're a bigotted racist. That goes for anybody.

And so long as bigoted racists are calling for an end to racism.. the sane majority are just going to scratch their heads and wonder how their fellow human beings fell for it all.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

edit on 16-6-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Can I identify as a reptile?

Probably....

All you need to do is find a past family link to the UK royals. Also, now you mention it, there could be more truth in that old phrase "white man speak with forked tongue" than we knew!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In today's world it is definitely not ok to be white.

White people have been killed by police and no one cares at all.

The Republic of CHAZ or whatever, doesn't believe it is ok to let white people eat any food they grow in their "community" garden.

After all it is your fault if you were born white.

The liberal/progressive/Democratic Party left thinks all white people want to be slave owners in their hearts and so are equally complicit with actual slave owners of pre-Civil War. They tell us this all the time, that all white people are racists and evil and are born that way. Just search it and you'll find tons of liberals expressing the sentiment that all white people are born racist. We all know the internet doesn't lie.

Of course the ones who say to be white is to be a racist with the most conviction, are white liberals/progressives/Democrats full of guilt and who are trying absolve themselves of their whiteness.

Now someone will chastise me for acting the victim and tell me how bad I am because of my inner and outer whiteness.

edit on 6/16/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I do have a bit of Welsh in my line!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I believe its Sofia Loren

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Tulpa

I do have a bit of Welsh in my line!

Waddaya know! Me too...not the hash tag kind....Welsh grandfather. Good stock.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sorry about the language, maybe someone a little more computer savy can blur out the rude word, although this is the second thread I've dropped this gem

well why are so many people triggered when any lives are said to be important.

you could use your own meme against yourself. just replace blm in those quote marks for any other race and it works.

edit on 16-6-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
BLM people are the racist ones.

Oh and try put on a MAGA hat and go for a walk, some people are triggered by that also.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
i'm more the dark type and in summer i look like an italian... am i still a white guy?

Depends on where you live, in the United States you weren't considered white well into the 20th century.

I just used to mark 'African American' on my stuff just to be more irritating than normal and tell anyone who had a problem with it to watch Dennis Hopper in True Romance.

FYI: I'm not Sicilian but I never bothered to give anyone that heads up.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Personally I cant change my skin so Im proud of being white just like others of different colors are proud of their race. That being said one of my black friends told me some black people have hierarchy based on how dark a black person is. So even within a race there is judgement based on one's pigment.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The dermal color variants of humans are akin to breeds in other species, to over-simplify it.

Unlike other species bred for traits, no breed of human is really better than the other at any given particular role or task, or even by historical merit -- cultures might be where you can debate that much, I suppose.

Be whatever you are, and be proud if you want. There's no harm in it so long as you're not being exclusionary & malicious. You know, that thing BLM is doing. Don't be like BLM, have some dignity and sense of worth.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Unlike other species bred for traits, no breed of human is really better than the other at any given particular role or task...

hah. You have two offers to let someone cook you dinner, the Italian guy or the British guy. Who you picking?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Unlike other species bred for traits, no breed of human is really better than the other at any given particular role or task...

hah. You have two offers to let someone cook you dinner, the Italian guy or the British guy. Who you picking?

The Australian guy. Because if I say anything else, She Who Shall Not Be Named will beat me again and feed my remains to her pet crocodiles.
edit on 6/16/2020 by Nyiah because: Ok. Quote Aug, and get the knight instead. Oddities abound...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have been aggressed upon for a number of years, My first wife raped, my daughter robbed at gunpoint and an attempted robbery of myself which ended badly for the robber. My Anger is in no need of fueling, I have righteous indignation and will take no more directed at me. The LINES have been drawn, so be it. Expect the worst, I am White and make No apology. I take nothing that is not mine and follow the rules of society. If one choses not to there is consequences.
Time to take back our cities, enforce our laws and restore order. A White Opinion

Who has the guts to tell the truth despite PC and tell your real thoughts.
edit on 16-6-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hey! You take that back. My boiled potato pizza is the best.
If you don't behave I'll send you some.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join