It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's ok to be white.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Someone in my area glued flyers to telephone phone polls with the message , it's ok to be white....

On the local news this was quickly denounced and they said cops were going around removing them.

Some groups said the flyers were extremely disrespectful since they were put up in minority communities.

What is the logic behind having black lives matter flyers, black lives matter graffiti and black lives matter banners allowed to be displayed?

But a, it's ok to be white sticker not allowed?

Must be an uncomfortable time for white youths.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I've been chastised multiple times this week for being white. And most times I've largely agreed with the politics of the people chastising me. "Its ok to be white" was started as a demonstration to cast a light on how racism is a two way street.

To be frank, its divisive in nature but for a simple reason. Racism is f'n stupid.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm not against black lives matter. I support it to an extent. But to be in support while simultaneously being attacked doesnt help their cause. I just steer clear at this point. I just defend me and my wife.

Funny little quote though, I'll give you that.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Why can’t you say it’s okay to be white? It is okay and many people are proud humans of European descent.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with being white at all. It's actually better than a meager 'okay'.

I look at it this way: If people didn't look at my skin color, they wouldn't be jealous and there'd be no problem. The problem isn't my skin tone ... it's their envy. Ain't nothin' I can do about that.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
We're mostly all mutts anyway. I remember living in a house for a few years and my mother refused to visit because she said I "lived in the middle of n*****ville" and my father is not like that at all. It took me a long time to forgive her for that. I have tracked my lineage back to the 1500s and can't tell you how many countries are involved in my "race". The idea that skin color factors into you level of humanity is absurd.

It's an unfortunate pendulum swinging along here.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
The idea that skin color factors into your level of humanity is absurd.

It does factor into 'reality'. I've felt the resentment for over half-a-century.

I once saw a really good video on SHTF/WROL ... and what to do/expect. Rule #1 was stick with your own kind. Made total sense. ... Maybe I'll go and look for it, as it was an eye-opener.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Whales arent fish.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Someone in my area glued flyers to telephone phone polls with the message , it's ok to be white....

On the local news this was quickly denounced and they said cops were going around removing them.
Some groups said the flyers were extremely disrespectful since they were put up in minority communities.
What is the logic behind having black lives matter flyers, black lives matter graffiti and black lives matter banners allowed to be displayed?
But a, it's ok to be white sticker not allowed?
Must be an uncomfortable time for white youths.

I am beginning to think that the causican race carries an extra yet unnamed

gene called 'white guilt' .........

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
All together now ................ !

Damn Right It's OK to be White
😀😀

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

No. I have no guilt about this racial crap.

Is there a shade chart I can view that defines each race? It seems quite ambiguous.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

U.S. politicians and racists want to keep hate alive and to hate someone's skin color AND culture.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

i'm more the dark type and in summer i look like an italian... am i still a white guy?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Soon everyone will be required to wear a light grey jumpsuit on account of someone being triggered by someones skin color.

Communication will be limited to tongue clicks and approved sign language - everything else - Hitler.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i'm more the dark type and in summer i look like an italian... am i still a white guy?

I'm not sure. How white are the italians?

ETA: just kidding. I've spent a few weeks in Italy (too damn short). They pickpocketed my doctor who happened to be there. They had beautiful graffiti, and their food was the best on earth. Good mix of flavors, food and folk.
edit on 16-6-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Whales arent fish.

That's racist, discriminatory and intolerant - whats your employers name? I now must cancel you.

The new normal is that all whales are fish and all fish are whales.

You #in got that?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It it currently not okay to be white in the eyes of many.

Eventually, the white people will get bored of being everyone's scape goat.

Watch out, these white men are dangerous

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Can I identify as a reptile?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Black person says "all lives matter" -People clap their hands.

White person says "all lives matter"- Seth Rogen runs you over with a car while writing racist and homophobic jokes and smoking weed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join