It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video showing Warlord RAZ handing out guns in the CHAZ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Krakatoa

I really don’t know what to say because your simply wrong. Sorry. Again. The commas separate militia in one group, and the “people” into a second differentiated group resulting in the two separate groups having equal protection.

The second amendment reads “ A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”. Is that true?

You want it to read: A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Which it does not.

Sorry.

Ok genius wordsmith. Who then comprises that militia?

Enlighten us all how you can have a well trained and armed militia without people!

Talk about dense!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You

Ok genius wordsmith. Who then comprises that militia?

Evidently the 2nd amendment for the USA created a pool of individuals with “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed“ to supply the militias. But no distinction that individuals must be in a militia.

The goal of the second amendment is to give the right for individuals to bear arms that is not derived from the government institutions.

Again...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Do you see and understand comas? Maybe people are to embarrassed for you to explain commas to you.

What Is a Comma?

While a period ends a sentence, a comma indicates a smaller break. Some writers think of a comma as a soft pause—a punctuation mark that separates words, clauses, or ideas within a sentence.

www.grammarly.com...

This is how I read the amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, shall not be infringed.

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Like it or not. The comma makes them separate “rights” with the same protection.

—————-
Only if those comma’s were not there in the second amendment.
edit on 21-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
OH I GET IT NOW!
I see what you mean!
so this is ok...

And this is TOTALLY FINE!

And this...

But this! This NOOOOOO! This bad! This...IS VERY BAD!!! WHY ARE WE LETTING THIS HAPPEN?!?
They are obviously not FAT, White and Bearded?
Or...do you ALL who are against this mean something else?

I see this as a problem with ATS as well, cause you'll stand up for or put up with and say its just fine for the Fat white dudes!

Yet 2nd amendment rights don't apply or exist for my last example, well at least not in the opinions I have been reading on this post, good job ATS!

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join