It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Blessed Be the Heights of the Golan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The people of Israel have honored our President for his staunch support of a well established ally by naming a new settlement after him. The first new settlement in the Golan under full Israeli jurisdiction. Someone hurry up and open a bar so we can officiate it with drunken stupor.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Didn't this happen a long time ago with Bibi cutting a ribbon?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
I saw one posted from 11 months ago, but for whatever reason there was a bunch press around it this week. Clearly something got officiated today/yesterday/over the weekend if they are making it like news today. Not sure what that could be, but interesting none the less.

I don't know if that ribbon cutting is from last year or this year, but a bunch of articles posted today about it. Maybe they broke ground today?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That might be the case. There was a lot of speculation when it happened as to when it would actually come to fruition.

I was under the impression it was more for publicity and the election held in Israel.

edit on 15-6-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The people of Israel have honored our President for his staunch support of a well established ally by naming a new settlement after him. The first new settlement in the Golan under full Israeli jurisdiction. Someone hurry up and open a bar so we can officiate it with drunken stupor.

And your point is ?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Why does it need a point?? It is something that happened in the Middle East, and shows mutual cooperation and friendly alliance between two parties. I just wanted to post something not about the civil war or the covfefe-19 .

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My two favorite things, President Trump and Israel...... oh and PEZ

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

by naming a new settlement after him.

Globalist NWO chump Trump doing the bidding of his Zionist controllers

wiki

Since the 1967 Six-Day War, the western two-thirds of the Golan Heights has been occupied and administered by Israel,[1][2]

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
My two favorite things, President Trump and Israel...... oh and PEZ

From an Israeli perspective the ascendancy of President Trump is nothing more than divine intervention

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And your point is ?
[/quote

]he's the new Cyrus.....they love him .so far, prolly gonna go bad here in a month.....

new topics

top topics

join