It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC’s ridiculous bias. ( again )

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
NBC tweeted boastfully about a huge turn out for a black lives matters rally in Brooklyn.

Then two hour later let me repeat that “twohours” later tweeted criticism for trumps proposed campaign rally in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Once again the liberal media has capitalized on the gullibility of their readers. I’m sure liberals squeaked with joy at the BLM news.

Then watching their most reliable and accurate news organization nodded in their heads agreement on trumps rally. With the inability to connect the two .

The hypocrisy will be ignored. In fact I assume they will use their normal tactic to the obvious bias.

Silence

I guess when you’re looking for liberal news. You don’t have to go to the deli if you’re living next to the highway.

NBC News on Sunday displayed the widespread hypocrisy in establishment media coverage of President Trump’s MAGA rallies, posting a cautionary piece on the president’s decision to resume the iconic events in the age of the coronavirus yet failing to extend the same analysis to the massive crowd that congregated for the Black Lives Matter, LGBT demonstration in Brooklyn Museum plaza on Sunday.
“Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza,” NBC News tweeted on Sunday, showing a picture of massive rally.

Snip

Yet, less than two hours later, NBC News tweeted an article focused on the risks associated with President Trump’s upcoming rallies.
“President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that decision,” NBC News tweeted:

NBC News appealed to health experts, who warn of the virus “spreading among the crowd and sparking outbreaks when people return to their homes.”

Source

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

" Massive Crowds in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles for ‘Black Trans’ Protests "

Geez , I did not Know there were So Many Black Tranny's in America today . How Many of these " People " are getting Paid to Attend these Rallies > .Hmm.....

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's insanity..

"Do as I say.
Not as I do"

Up is down, left is right,ABBABAAB.

Damn cheat code won't even work...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Can you also identify as another race?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No , Our Creator made Sure of that .

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So Covid19 was bioengineered to only attack Conservatives?
I knew it!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I played Supernintendo too.
You need the new cheat codes?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If you're expecting consistency from the Left, you're in for a long wait.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
...and furthermore, this only reinforces the perception that the liberal media is at war with the Trump administrations.

Even if they have to lie, which they do.
Even if they have to and emotional spin bias, which they do.
Even cite "anons" without any credibility, which they do.

People, the liberal media knows exactly why they are doing and employing hypocritical double standards in an attempt to overwhelm the feeds with enough BS people make actually start to believe it.

Less then six months away from elections, we are in the midst of social media warfare, right in front of your eyes.

Be smart, critical and take a step back to analysis the situation unfolding before us.
edit on 15-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

the vid won't work when you use BLM in your protest. Not sure if it's magic, but it's magic.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching all the liberal idiots cry on Election night.

Hopefully a few of them will have medical events on live TV. That would be icing on the cake!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: JinMI

No , Our Creator made Sure of that .

Yes, absolutely, you can claim to be black or native american, but only if you are a democrat.
abcnews.go.com...

"Nkechi Diallo, then known as Rachel Dolezal, poses for a photo in Spokane, Wash., May 20, 2017. The former NAACP leader in Washington was exposed as a white woman pretending to be black."
edit on 15-6-2020 by panoz77 because: added quote

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I can’t get over what I think the main part of this article.

It was under two hours between tweets .

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Dogs and cats living together !

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
So Covid19 was bioengineered to only attack Conservatives?
I knew it!

Don't doubt it.

Trump haters have been in bed with communist China for decades.

Media,education,hollywood.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

My mom and dad are still holded up .

So when I took groceries over to them and I pointed it out to my mom .

She did what every liberal does when confronted with the truth . Snaps....” I don’t want to hear it “ end of conversation .

“ If you want to anger a conservative tell them a lie. If you want to anger a liberal tell them the truth “

Teddy Roosevelt
edit on 15-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Maybe it’s a close-up ?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

One of his best pantomimes. Tying the noose and hanging himself was a close second. I actually learned a whole lot from Carrol O’Conner about emoting facial expressions....side trivia.

new topics

top topics

join