It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who don't cut their hair short will spread corona virus.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That can’t be right...everyone knows I don’t like people and I got that Piccard thing going...well except for the whole knighted Shakespearean actor thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You know how hard it is to find plenty of different pointy fruits? Most of them are vegetables. Why do I have this feeling you just want the return address to send me some jehowah wittness?

They sneaky hopped out the bathroom window last time. They left the bloody marry untouched. I am displeased after spending 72 hours telling them my life story, they let me down like that!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I wanted to post this in the jokes forum but its actually a real stement from a hair stylist.

Like a hair stylist knows the science of a virus, believe me this still belongs in the joke forum

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Next month's headline will be, "Men and Women who don't go bald will spread corona virus"
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Right!!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Like a hair stylist knows the science of a virus, believe me this still belongs in the joke forum
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Did you at least laugh? Not even a little?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just watched a bald guy pull his mask down to pick his nose!!! He must have thought I was having a schizoid moment for laughing so hard.

I learned long ago that most of my problems were never any of my business in the first place.
edit on 16-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: network dude

I haven't gotten it. Just sayin'.

who loves ya baby?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join