It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who don't cut their hair short will spread corona virus.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: network dude

Well, as the eternal optimist the good news is if hair is bad that means DB has to shave that wholly mammoth fur growing on his back.

He just had it braided, so that would piss him off. He'd loose the beads and everything.

I'm going to try to bring in a new fad of braiding nose hair. It will be all the rage for the 50 and over crowd, and the kids will all be jelly.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Now they are recommending making all girls ugly with a dudes haircut.

Ladies — do not cut that beautiful hair!

Right. if I go on instagram and see this as an actual trend... lets just end the world now.

"Oh do you like my pixie cut?"

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
He just had it braided, so that would piss him off.

LOL, like that's ever stopped me...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, if long hair is going to cause the outbreak to be worse, I guess you can now call me Covid Cathy.

I'm not cutting my hair for this BS.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Don't worry, ven zee trains begin running to zee east with all zah Covid-positive untermen you vill get a free hair cut before zee vaccination.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
you made me shrivel in like a turtle a bit..

a reply to: Snarl

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Why do these activists want everyone looking like they're about to enter the gas chamber?

#in freaks just can't stop Hitlering.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Paint me like one of your french girls.

link   

Who said I want to hear what either of those dips**** has to say?
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are going to willfully spread the corona virus with long hair. you dont; have to think about it, long hair spreads corona virus. I am going to protest the longhaired's. I am going to get a group of people together and we are going to gather and protest the longhaired's because they are spreading the corona virus.

(haha)

link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I will not cut my hair for this bs reason. If my hairdresser makes that comment I stand up and go.

Also, our hairdressers here have to wash before and after, then blow dry. There will be zero corona left. Also, my hairdresser expects people to wash their hair right before they hit the shop, because that is what you do, even if he has to wash it anyways. I hope nobody goes to the tooth doc without brushing teeth before.

And about the public factor, well, ultimately the hair sniffers get what they deserve.

The difference in cutting long hair and short hair is zero if it is just about keeping it on length or cutting the tips. The washing and styling process is the costly part.

Ummm...I know...right...?

Kinda like all the dudes with full beards...wearing a mask over the beard...I chuckle every time I see that version of conceit...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It is okay to ask.

Again, if you keep the same haircut and just want the tips, it is a ten minute thing. Fiveteen to twenty with the kind of curls I have, because he has to focus more and cut wet and also lots of chit chatting.

If I just go there to to the tips every two months, I am in and out in less than a quarter hour, if everything is on time. Now it takes thirty minutes and most of the time is washing, washing after the cut. On top of that, my hairdresser has to air out the room for five minutes at least before the next customer can get a cut. So this robs him of some income.

If you cut your hair short, it is not like the hairdresser just plain cuts off half a feet of hair but does it staged. It actually takes longer because he has to reshape everything, you can not just use a ruler and cut the same length everywhere, hair flows.

There is not a huge gap in the maintenance factor, I had short hair once and I hated it after two days. Took years to have it grow back to not look like a dust swab.

If I permanent dye my hair like currently, it obviously takes a bit longer to fresh up the root region with dye but currently it is not noticeable since I have dark brown hair and the violet/purple is dark and blending in nicely.

What takes so much time is:
- dye
- doing temporar artificial locks
- washing & drying
and other things like cures and such.

Sure, short hair dries two minutes faster with a blow dryer. But I do not wash my hair five minutes before I have to leave either so these two to three minutes give and take per wash... nah.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
My hair's always been between the chin & shoulders, and pixie short -- I'm really not picky (I despise being overly warm and my hair really is thick enough to overheat me the longer it gets)

Buuuut, if they're going to make demands and shriek at people who won't comply, I think I could find it within myself to let it grow out, it's brushing the shoulders currently as it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Well, I do not have lots of facial hair, it is about head-hair I guess? I do not wear masks on my hair..

A beard and a mask is contra-productive, at least, I agree.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well, if long hair is going to cause the outbreak to be worse, I guess you can now call me Covid Cathy.

I'm not cutting my hair for this BS.
a reply to: chiefsmom

So you are actively going to go against what could be trendy? according to the supreme commander hair stylist?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
"Oh do you like my pixie cut?"

And the manager ... please ... now!!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
My hair's always been between the chin & shoulders...

You have hair between your chin and shoulders? Like a neck beard? Interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Exactly, if you feel well with short hair, nobody should have a say in this. Hell even if you dislike it, nobody should tell you what to do with your body or what grows out of it.

I know a few that look great with a short cut. I look like a dust swab with short hair.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nyiah
My hair's always been between the chin & shoulders...

You have hair between your chin and shoulders? Like a neck beard? Interesting.

No,you're mistaking DB's filthy faux fur & feather boa freakshow for something else.

As to why I have it...I...er...lost a bet. No need to get into what kind.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

As to why I have it...I...er...lost a bet. No need to get into what kind.

Oh absolutely, come on, you want to tell us

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Joking aside for a moment. I could see how hair dressers could use this. I mean they could label it the "post covid" style. and just say this is what most people are getting now. This could be like a reset for some people as places open back up. and people just want a new look.

I have kind of wondered how hair dressers know whats trendy or what the current style of fashion for hair is, is it by looking in magazines or a gage on how alot of their clients want their hair done? and if there is a common trend then that is the trend?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join