It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who don't cut their hair short will spread corona virus.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Women, cut your hair short to stop the spread of corona virus.

Women should get a bob cut and skip blow drys when salons reopen if they want to curb the spread of coronavirus, a top stylist has said.

Right does that mean your rates are going to go down? I am not a woman but women I have dated have told me that it is quite the penny to get your
hair done.

This just in we have the new corona virus hair style for women. We have a Hiar stylist who is I guess is some how an expert on viruses and infections. That says hey if you cut your hair short it will stop the spread of corona virus.

Because after all the virus is attracted to hair apparently right?? also is it just womens hair that the virus is attarcted to that you want to come in to pay 300 to get their hair done.

I wanted to post this in the jokes forum but its actually a real stement from a hair stylist.
edit on 15-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I will not cut my hair for this bs reason. If my hairdresser makes that comment I stand up and go.

Also, our hairdressers here have to wash before and after, then blow dry. There will be zero corona left. Also, my hairdresser expects people to wash their hair right before they hit the shop, because that is what you do, even if he has to wash it anyways. I hope nobody goes to the tooth doc without brushing teeth before.

And about the public factor, well, ultimately the hair sniffers get what they deserve.

The difference in cutting long hair and short hair is zero if it is just about keeping it on length or cutting the tips. The washing and styling process is the costly part.
edit on 15-6-2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Every single goddamn person giving out advice is an expert on this virus and every single one of them has been wrong.

But as soon as Dr. Fauxci repeats this every empty headed person will run to the salon and get a Sinead O'Connor.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But as soon as Dr. Fauxci repeats this every empty headed person will run to the salon and get a Sinead O'Connor.

I was just thinking everyone should go full Kojack. Shaved heads all around. We could all go around saying "who loves ya baby?" Perhaps that would be the unifying moment needed to being us all together.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
What is next, dark purple hair dye attracts the corona and makes it a superbug?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was just thinking everyone should go full Kojack. Shaved heads all around. We could all go around saying "who loves ya baby?" Perhaps that would be the unifying moment needed to being us all together.

The sound of smacking someone on their bald pate ... pee-pee shivers.

2d Line: Ducks have feathers.

edit on 1562020 by Snarl because: 2d Line

link   
Nope, sounds like a "make work" project!

link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, as the eternal optimist the good news is if hair is bad that means DB has to shave that wholly mammoth fur growing on his back.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
What is next, dark purple hair dye attracts the corona and makes it a superbug?

I don't see the Suicide Girls lining up for this one.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Great, so not only can we not tell what a person looks like because of the freaking masks.

Now they are recommending making all girls ugly with a dudes haircut.

Ladies — do not cut that beautiful hair!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Should women also shave their facial hair. My exwife looked like a gibbon.
edit on 15-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I am now confused about who has the best medical advice.

Is it the creepy computer salesman or the hair stylist?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would think, as long as we don't see an epidemic of Joe Biden hair sniffers, the presence of Coronavirus on a woman's hair impacts nobody outside of her own household. Further, if said woman has Coronavirus on her hair, it likely came from her and those in her household are already exposed anyway.

IMO this entire argument about hair is almost as ridiculous as the "can you get COVID through sexual activity?" fear mongering a few weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

What about the length of time it takes do hair? Because I think thats what the stylist was trying to get at in the round about way right?

That if you cut it short less maintenence or some thing like that? and then you can spend less time in the chair?

I dont know I am not a woman so i dont know.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Every single goddamn person giving out advice is an expert on this virus and every single one of them has been wrong.

Well if Bill gates can be an expert on corona virus why can't a hair stylist. There both just as qualified to speak out on the virus in my opinion.
edit on 15-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I've always been scared of those bathroom hand blow dryers!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The idiots in the world are given far too much voice.
I have long hair and I cut it myself, nobody and nothing is going to make me cut it off for some idiot reason some airhead thought up during their toilet session.

Humans are the number one spreader of this normal flu, maybe if we get rid of them it will stop?

Or... we could just do what we have done since the dawn of time. Be careful during an outbreak and get on with it when it's petering out. End off.

I'm getting a bit sick of those who are too scared to live. Life = danger. Always has, it's not a safe-space for the perpetually worried.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Are they trying to make the Karen cut the new standard?

The Karens are trying to replicate.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Well if Bill gates can be an expert on corona virus why can;t a hiar stylist. There both just as qualified to speak out on the virus in my opinion.

Who said I want to hear what either of those dips**** has to say?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I must have an entire family of covidians living in my mustache.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join