It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800,000 Registered For Tickets To Tulsa Trump Rally But The Venue Only Seats 19,200

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Republicans are coming.

Widen the entrance ramps and hire more illegal immigrants at Golden Corral.

REPUBLICANS ARE COMING!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
nobody really shows up to his rallys. he uses mirrors to make the crowds look bigger. Biden totally has this in the bag.

I wonder if Biden will match the throngs Hillary managed. -chuckle

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

My first thought was one of Trumps lackeys or lackey groups buying it out. But then it occurred to me it’s way easier for his campaign manager to just lie about it. And that fits the m.o. of who we’re talking about to a T.

So that’s what it probably is. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

Or....maybe a lot of people want to go...lol I think that is a simpler explanation. I know, I know...Biden filling 100s at best might make this seem like a crazy number...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hitler, apparently, packed them in, too.

Trump was totally gassing the Jews too. That is what you meant, right?

Hitler never personally did that, but he did personally make false accusations that culminated in his 'followers' gassing the Jews.

George Soros is Jewish.

Wait - are you saying Hitler never ordered his military to gas Jews? What does Soros being Jewish have to do with anything? Hitler didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes either.

Hitler definitely must have known about it, but there is no specific order from him (that we know of).

Also, it was completely under the purview of the SS (the Nazi equivalent of Homeland Security), not the military.

What we do know is that on 31 July 1941, Hermann Göring authorizd Reinhard Heydrich to submit a plan for the "total solution of the Jewish question", and this plan was outlined at the Wannasee Conference, which Hitler did not attend:

Wannsee Conference
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Currently, right-wing (pro-Trump) American groups are making accusations about George Soros and they are calling for his arrest and execution for those alleged (and mostly debunked) crimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Why is trump having a Rally when covid 19 is still a thing?

Because it isn't really a thing, except in the minds of the delusional...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: a325nt

My first thought was one of Trumps lackeys or lackey groups buying it out. But then it occurred to me it’s way easier for his campaign manager to just lie about it. And that fits the m.o. of who we’re talking about to a T.

So that’s what it probably is. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

Certainly possible. Of course people with an IQ higher than a facemask can just simply look at every past Trump rally and see then tens of thousands that show up and realize since Trump hasn't had a rally in forever the first one would be extremely well attended.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Why is trump having a Rally when covid 19 is still a thing?

Because he can....

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

George Soros is not Jewish. He's a Sith Lord.

He was a NAZI collaborator.

I know bro.

I was trying to make light of an ignorant fool's disinfo.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Conservatives should rent all the public parks in the area and hold BBQ cookoffs with giant projector screens to see the rally.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

...and EVERY one of those 800,000 (whether they attend or can't get in) will be solicited for campaign donations...as I was after I attended a Trump rally...which resulted in a substantial contribution from me.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hitler never personally did that...

Personally like physically opening up the Zyklon B canisters...lol OK good point...

But he did spell out the eradication of the Jews in Mein Kampf

Hitler ascribed international significance to the elimination of Jews, which “must necessarily be a bloody process,” he wrote.

I guess we can assume he was kidding...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
People don't dislike Soros because he's Jewish. They dislike him because he's an a hole. They dislike him because he leaves a trail of economic destruction in his wake, destroying economies of whole countries in his bid for power and money.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So, an American flag means Trump?

Well the left have been pushing a huge anti-history agenda, anti-flag agenda, so ya I think it is safe to say that people displaying the flag these days are for Trump.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

George Soros is Jewish.

Oh, dear...that would make his collaboration with the Nazis...collecting the property of gassed Jews...problematic.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Hitler never personally did that, but he did personally make false accusations that culminated in his 'followers' gassing the Jews.

George Soros is Jewish.

It wasn't his "followers" at all. It was his military advisory.

Government advisors, Gestapo, SD and the SS. No military were involved.

The majority of his followers knew dick all about what happened to the Jews and the gypsies et al. when they left on the trains. It's not like it was printed in the local papers.

Nobody knew except the German soldiers ordered to carry out the evil deeds under threat of their own death if they spoke out.

Not German soldiers. It was exclusively the SS.

You evidently don't have a clue what you're talking about.

George Soros is not Jewish. He's a Sith Lord.

Soros is a Hungarian Jew.

George Soros
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Must be the same folks that sent Don Jr's book to the "best seller list."

LOL>

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

George Soros is Jewish.

so he was just misunderstood? Damn, he should have spoke up, history would have been a bit kinder to him had he tried to stop that mixup. I wonder if that was like the Catholic thing. Pope says priests should "celebrate", some idiot hears Celibate, and all of the sudden, priests can't get laid.

the more you post, the more you sound like a nazi. is that intentional?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
People don't dislike Soros because he's Jewish. They dislike him because he's an a hole. They dislike him because he leaves a trail of economic destruction in his wake, destroying economies of whole countries in his bid for power and money.

He destroys economies for profit... Whatever system allows him to do it is what he is for. Right now he sees a system like NWO as one that he could make a pretty penny in, and so that is what he pushes.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
populism politics have always been the bane of every great society.

divide and divide!

you're all right. they're all wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Apologies,

I usually do look into things before i post them.

I did find this,

"He was initially Minister without Portfolio, and then rapidly was named Interior Minister and Prime Minister of Prussia. In these positions he moved to replace most of the chiefs of police with members of the SA or the SS."

also

" Soon afterward, Göring detached the political and intelligence sections from the police and filled their ranks with Nazis. On 26 April 1933, Göring merged the two units as the Geheime Staatspolizei, which was abbreviated by a post office clerk for a franking stamp and became known as the "Gestapo"

link

So the verbiage of "defunding and eliminating" is certainly misleading. However it does seem that the police force was manipulated to serve the agenda.

link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join