It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800,000 Registered For Tickets To Tulsa Trump Rally But The Venue Only Seats 19,200

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: Flesh699

The never trumpers are barking up the wrong tree. I went driving over the weekend through the country and have never seen so many american flags. Every single house we passed had flags. It was nuts.

This is going to rock your world, but I think the American flag (the same one you did not capitalize) represents America.

Not Trump. I fly an American flag. Does that make me a Trump supporter?

You know how you can tell the difference between a Trump supporter flying a flag and a Democrat voter flying a flag?

The ones flown by Trump supporters aren't on fire.

edit on 15-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Why is trump having a Rally when covid 19 is still a thing?

Because Trump supporters are bad asses. They stare Covid in the face and laugh.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah D's don't fly flags.

Cause they've already burned theirs.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Surprised trump hasn’t started using nascar tracks for rallies. They are a lot bigger.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hitler, apparently, packed them in, too.

Trump was totally gassing the Jews too. That is what you meant, right?

Hitler never personally did that, but he did personally make false accusations that culminated in his 'followers' gassing the Jews.

George Soros is Jewish.

edit on 15/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

As I've said before, it's somewhat worse than that. Ya see, Trump has hurt millions of peoples feelings, possibly more than the holocaust killed. And since feelings are considered irreparable, millions are scarred for life.... Therefor, Trump is Hitler.

Joking aside, my spidey senses tell me the 800,000 for a rally is BS. It's like the companies that offer free pre-orders to boost numbers. Not hard to fluff those numbers.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All manner of calamity could affect the United States all the polls you wanted to see proclaiming Biden the messiah, a dozen chickens in every pot, civil war, even PEZ going bankrupt, and Donald Trump will win by a landslide.

Note democrats... stop digging that hole deeper or you'll never ........ oh nevermind

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

the plannedemic is over
looting killed it.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: a325nt

So that’s what it probably is. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

Of course it is.

Anything complicated would require thought. We can't afford that now can we?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

The meme is a lie. The German police received increased funding and were merged into the SS.

German Police in the Nazi State - The Holocaust Museum.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

a reply to: underwerks

I guess we shall see when the rally starts. My guess is that no matter what, Trump will get thousands of people when Joe Biden can't muster up barely a thousand. But we shall see.

Probably.

Similar to how he lied about the number of floors in his buildings. Yeah, it’s still a tall building.

But what he says about it remains a lie.

So if Trump gets a majority of votes or simply wins the electoral college, but then says 1 billion people voted for him will it matter?

He would still be President for another 4 years.

Yes.

I think it would matter if a politician lies to you. Why is it you don’t seem to care about the people in power lying to you as long as they share your politics?

"I did not have... sexual relations with that woman"

Sound familiar? He's the Democrats' lily-white choir boy and the first "black" president. Did you support that lie? It was a pretty big deal since he looked at every American watching that night and said it. Oh, the "weapons depot" that turned out to be an aspirin factory? Or "I have never worked as hard as I did trying to get you (the People) a tax cut but I just couldn't do it."

Every president lies. What matters in the long run is what about? Crowd size? Who cares? Tax cuts? Absolutely. Jobs that will never come back to the US? You bet. "Mission accomplished"? Well... was it really? "I have given all emails in my possession to the investigators" - yeah, except for the 30k "missing".

This really isn't an issue to be focused on, if the campaign chair said that many reservations were asked for, who are you or any of us to call that a lie? Come on, find something legit to complain about.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Hitler never personally did that, but he did personally make false accusations that culminated in his 'followers' gassing the Jews.

George Soros is Jewish.

Wait - are you saying Hitler never ordered his military to gas Jews? What does Soros being Jewish have to do with anything? Hitler didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes either.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
The never trumpers are barking up the wrong tree. I went driving over the weekend through the country and have never seen so many american flags. Every single house we passed had flags. It was nuts.

This is Ohio, and all I know is I saw both my family and my wife's family flip to straight trump supports during the height of corona.

Once # really hits the fan and someone tries to fund chaos in rural america they're in for a very big surprise.

So, an American flag means Trump?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

George Soros is Jewish.

It wasn't his "followers" at all. It was his military advisory.

The majority of his followers knew dick all about what happened to the Jews and the gypsies et al. when they left on the trains. It's not like it was printed in the local papers.

Nobody knew except the German soldiers ordered to carry out the evil deeds under threat of their own death if they spoke out.

You evidently don't have a clue what you're talking about.

George Soros is not Jewish. He's a Sith Lord.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

I guess we shall see when the rally starts. My guess is that no matter what, Trump will get thousands of people when Joe Biden can't muster up barely a thousand. But we shall see.

Probably.

Similar to how he lied about the number of floors in his buildings. Yeah, it’s still a tall building.

But what he says about it remains a lie.

So if Trump gets a majority of votes or simply wins the electoral college, but then says 1 billion people voted for him will it matter?

He would still be President for another 4 years.

Yes.

I think it would matter if a politician lies to you. Why is it you don’t seem to care about the people in power lying to you as long as they share your politics?

LOL. Because they all lie. Have you ever heard a politician that didn't lie?

Are you trying to convince me that Joe Biden doesn't lie?

Did I say anything about Joe Biden?

So all politicians lying makes it ok for them to lie to you. I’m just trying to understand the logic in that. And how anyone in their right mind would think that’s ok.

Maybe you can explain it to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The meme is a lie. The German police received increased funding and were merged into the SS. 

Is that supposed to be better somehow?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Republicans are coming.

This version from UK is nice:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

George Soros is not Jewish. He's a Sith Lord.

He was a NAZI collaborator.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Tulsa is a perfect place for a trump rally!

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 15-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join