It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800,000 Registered For Tickets To Tulsa Trump Rally But The Venue Only Seats 19,200

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You know how Trump could fix this?

If the tickets for the rally are free, charge $10 to purchase a ticket, then offer a $10 rebate upon arriving. Otherwise, whatever the cost is, double it and still offer a rebate on the extra money tacked on for anyone that shows up.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: shawmanfromny

" Democrats and Republican Never Trumpers are celebrating Chinese interference in the U.S. presidential election.

On Saturday night, Trump opponents revealed that they had used viral videos on the Chinese-owned social media platform TikTok to urge young people to flood the Trump campaign website with fake requests for tickets to the president’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

The result: predictions for hundreds of thousands of fans, but a half-empty BOK Center stadium. "

www.breitbart.com...

Dems up to their Funny Games . Enemies of America Must be Politically Squashed in Nov. .

So basically the Dems hijacked the K-pop movement as well. Those damned American Democrates hijacking a Chinese app to infiltrate a Korean pop culture.

How dare they.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yup progressives using children and teaming up with the Chinese to disrupt an election. And then admitting to it.

The idea of charging for those tickets in the future is a good one. Most people that attend those rallies can both afford the tickets, and shouldn't care if it was so crowded that couldn't get in and the price ended up being a campaign donation. This trick should work exactly once. Better to get it out of the way now than later.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
so if it is now stated that of the 800,00 signs ups the majority were from Korea, how many actual trump fans bothered to sign up then?, I am not sure this excuse makes the small turn out look any better.

Are we to believe that of the 800,00 maybe less than half were genuine, less than a third

what is the acceptable number of actual trump supporters to register

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Thousand?
Million?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You maybe correct, I always value your opinion and I think you could be right, because

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

what is (-80538738812075974)³ + 80435758145817515³ + 12602123297335631³?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Brad Parscale: Campaign Was Not Duped, Media Scared Supporters from Tulsa Rally

The fact is that a week’s worth of the fake news media warning people away from the rally because of COVID and protestors, coupled with recent images of American cities on fire, had a real impact on people bringing their families and children to the rally,” he wrote.

www.breitbart.com...

Nobody Likes a Jealous Cheater , they Usually Get their Ahass Kicked when the Time Comes .

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's funny, so trump supporters believed the fake news media and stayed away from the rally.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

But Trump supporters are smart to the tricks and hoaxes of the MSM. They know better than to fall for their fear mongering.

So why didn't more show up?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No , it goes Way Beyond that . FEAR as a Weapon , Looks like the Gloves are being taken Off Now . Two Sides can Play that Game ........

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

We're on to your tricks.

Logic and stuff.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's funny, so trump supporters believed the fake news media and stayed away from the rally.

And Trump promised the National Guard would be there, along with local police and Secret Service. How much more protection do they need? I mean they all talk about how they could whack these sissy liberals and all. I can't imagine living in fear like these Trump supporters. It must be like I'm 12 years old and watching The Exorcist for the first time all over again.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

We're on to your tricks.

Logic and stuff.

Schrödinger's Trump

He knows things and knows nothing

He lies and only speaks the truth

He fast walks ten inches and runs ten feet

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: testing123

You Mistake Fear with Confidence Little Man ...........

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Not only the fear but the level of insecurity must also be difficult to live with.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You Mistake Fear with Confidence Little Man ...........

Hey awesome! You're the first person to insult me on this site!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not only the fear but the level of insecurity must also be difficult to live with.

I would never want to play a game of Twister with these folks. They're way too good at it.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah , and I would Imagine I will Not be the LAST .....)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yeah , and I would Imagine I will Not be the LAST .....)

That's two! You're good at this.You might be channeling your inner Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join