It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800,000 Registered For Tickets To Tulsa Trump Rally But The Venue Only Seats 19,200

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, I guess this says a lot about President Trump's popularity.

The media will say that Trump's campaign manager is full of #, but the fact is, the rally will be completely sold out...just like EVERY Trump rally.

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale said Sunday that several hundred thousand people have requested tickets for President Trump’s looming Oklahoma rally, while some public health officials are fretting over the rally and Mr. Trump’s return to the campaign trail amid the coronavirus outbreak.

“Just passed 800,000 tickets,” Mr. Parscale tweeted on Sunday morning. “Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x. Saturday is going to be amazing!”

Mr. Parscale previously tweeted that the campaign was looking to add a second event in Oklahoma to accommodate the throngs of people eager to see the president.

www.washingtontimes.com...

So, do Democrats really think Biden is capable of drawing this level of support for multiple campaign rallies around the country?

If they do, they're clearly delusional.

Sleepy Joe is barely coherent, has no charisma, and is being coddled by his handlers. They don't want him out of his basement.

Why? Because he's a gaffe machine, and often embarrasses himself.

IMO, Biden needs to go out before his supporters, and prove he's capable of leading this country, but his handlers are using the coronavirus as an excuse.

Did Biden chastise the protesters around the country for not social distancing, or wearing their masks?

Heck no. He fully supported the protests, and actually used the nationwide protests as the main topic in a recent campaign video.

So, enough stalling Joe...get out and galvanize your supporters. They need, and want to see you "energize," and electrify a sold out venue. Oops, I mean a half-filled venue.

Besides, I want to see more moments like this:

MSM Likes To Brag About Sleepy Joe Leading The Polls, So Where The Heck Is All The Enthusiasm??

He’s dominating in the polls, his fundraising is going gangbusters and he’s showing broad support from key political players in the early presidential states.

So where are the big energetic crowds, the lines around the block to get into Joe Biden’s events?

The question is no small matter in a party still recovering from a bitter 2016 defeat — a loss marked by a lack of enthusiasm for an establishment nominee in several critical states.

www.politico.com...

edit on 6/15/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Or your gullibility. You really believe almost a million people bought tickets to a single Trump rally?

Lmao

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale said Sunday that several hundred thousand people have requested tickets for President Trump’s looming Oklahoma rally, while some public health officials are fretting over the rally and Mr. Trump’s return to the campaign trail amid the coronavirus outbreak.

“Just passed 800,000 tickets,” Mr. Parscale tweeted on Sunday morning. “Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x. Saturday is going to be amazing!”

Which is it? Several hundred thousand or 800,000?
edit on 15-6-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Or your gullibility. You really believe almost a million people bought tickets to a single Trump rally?

Lmao

Which is it? Several hundred thousand or 800,000?

With so many people not stuck at work, maybe.
I'm a bit worried that it's a Soros funded troll- buy the place out so nobody shows up but the media

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

My first thought was one of Trumps lackeys or lackey groups buying it out. But then it occurred to me it’s way easier for his campaign manager to just lie about it. And that fits the m.o. of who we’re talking about to a T.

So that’s what it probably is. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.
edit on 15-6-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

thats a funny gaffe video, I love it when politicians just look the fools they are, as I think they are ALL fools

Who ever wins/loses, it dont matter as we will get plenty of laughs along the way

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
if you look at twitter likes as an informal poll, biden has a couple recent tweets with 150k, but most are sub 100k

trump on the other hand has several recent tweets with 400k likes and many with 150k

(I only looked at tweets from the last couple days)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hitler, apparently, packed them in, too.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I guess we shall see when the rally starts. My guess is that no matter what, Trump will get thousands of people when Joe Biden can't muster up barely a thousand. But we shall see.

edit on 15-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The never trumpers are barking up the wrong tree. I went driving over the weekend through the country and have never seen so many american flags. Every single house we passed had flags. It was nuts.

This is Ohio, and all I know is I saw both my family and my wife's family flip to straight trump supports during the height of corona.

Once # really hits the fan and someone tries to fund chaos in rural america they're in for a very big surprise.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why is trump having a Rally when covid 19 is still a thing?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Hitler, apparently, packed them in, too.

Trump was totally gassing the Jews too. That is what you meant, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It could be a matter of venue size though. Trump is holding his in an arena. Joe is holding his in his basement.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
The never trumpers are barking up the wrong tree. I went driving over the weekend through the country and have never seen so many american flags. Every single house we passed had flags. It was nuts.

Yesterday was flag day lol. I had one up too, and I can't stand Trump.

link   

nobody really shows up to his rallys. he uses mirrors to make the crowds look bigger. Biden totally has this in the bag.

link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I guess we shall see when the rally starts. My guess is that no matter what, Trump will get thousands of people when Joe Biden can't muster up barely a thousand. But we shall see.

Probably.

Similar to how he lied about the number of floors in his buildings. Yeah, it’s still a tall building.

But what he says about it remains a lie.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Probably.

Similar to how he lied about the number of floors in his buildings. Yeah, it’s still a tall building.

So if Trump gets a majority of votes or simply wins the electoral college, but then says 1 billion people voted for him will it matter?

He would still be President for another 4 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Probably.

So if Trump gets a majority of votes or simply wins the electoral college, but then says 1 billion people voted for him will it matter?

Yes.

I think it would matter if a politician lies to you. Why is it you don’t seem to care about the people in power lying to you as long as they share your politics?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Because they're taking Corona Temperature Checks at the entrance, nobody's getting in.

Tulsa will be 95 Degrees Saturday.

weather.com...
edit on 6/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Probably.

Yes.

I think it would matter if a politician lies to you. Why is it you don’t seem to care about the people in power lying to you as long as they share your politics?

LOL. Because they all lie. Have you ever heard a politician that didn't lie?

Are you trying to convince me that Joe Biden doesn't lie?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

This is going to rock your world, but I think the American flag (the same one you did not capitalize) represents America.

Not Trump. I fly an American flag. Does that make me a Trump supporter?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join