It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, my Liberal and Democrat colleagues

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'd like to let you in on a little secret.

George Soros made his billions on what is known "selling short", or "shorting". Do you know what this means? It basically means you bet on other investors losing. In other words, George Soros invests large on people he knows (or thinks) are going to lose. The more (money) they lose, the more money George Soros makes! George Soros doesn't invest in anything which won't make money for him.

Yet George Soros is a champion of the left (Liberals and Democrats), and he does everything in his power to MAKE MONEY on the things he invests in. Think about this for a minute...he invests big in who? The left. Do the math. And he makes his fortunes doing it. Again, just let this soak in for a moment.

George Soros creates companies and PACS which support all things left; what a charitable guy, right??? But what he's really doing is betting on YOU, the left, to lose. He wouldn't invest one cent in something he's not going to make money at.

Doesn't this dichotomy deeply trouble you? Yet you still embrace this man as if he walks on water. Why???

George Soros is betting on YOU to fail.

Now, George Soros doesn't give one hoot about politics, he only cares about money. He doesn't care whether Democrats or Republicans lose money, just that someone does. That's how short selling works. So, one must ask themselves...why does he invest so much money in the political left?

George Soros is betting on YOU to fail.

Consequently, some friendly advice: You should expose George Soros for who he is, and refuse to take his money. Every time you don't do this, and take his "generosity" you are signing up to fail. Seriously.

Some of you are so blinded by his supposed support you cannot see what he's really up to. Cast off the teat of George Soros!
edit on 6/15/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
iamamalaysian.com...

edit on 15-6-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Malaysia
Venezuela
UK
USA
France
Germany
Ukraine
Russia
I think I forgot a few

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

George Soros wiped out the economy of all of SE Asia in 1997 by betting on their currency losing and selling short.

George Soros just about wiped out the economy of the UK by betting on its currency losing.

Everywhere he goes he leaves a trail of smoldering wreckage and financial ruin behind him, betting on others losing...and yet the left can't seemingly cannot see this, or accept it.

The real irony in all of this is, the left is so vocal about the evil "big corporations", yet they don't see how George Soros actually forces them into existence. Smaller publicly traded companies simply cannot weather the storms of him betting against them, so they begrudgingly allow themselves to be gobbled up by super corporations who can better weather his tactics. George Soros "creates" the very things the left claims to steadfastly stand against...and yet they LOVE him!

It's really stunning to me!

ETA - I was there in SE Asia in 1997. I lived there. I watched it happen. In just 30 days he completely crippled the economy of the entire region! The left always say they stick up for the underdog, for the little guy. Yet this guy has spent his entire life on a quest to exterminate the little guy at every single turn...it's been his mission in life...yet the liberal left LOVES George Soros! WHY???

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Have you ever squeezed blood out of a turnip? You'll see that before any democrat understands this.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I did the same thing when I cornered the market on frozen orange juice futures.

edit on 15-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Billy Ray...is that you?

How you been, my man?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Show me a rich person that didn't screw someone over or destroy something to get all that wealth and I'll show you a liar.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Okay, but what does that have to do with anything being discussed here?

...including the price of rice in Wuhan, China?

So basically, if I'm reading you right, you agree...liberals and democrats should hate George Soros, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What Soros does goes WAY BEYOND insider trading.

He funds those that make the conditions favorable to him.

Dude should be arrested.

All his assets seized.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're absolutely right!

And the political left should be leading the charge calling for his head! But they're not, not even close. Instead, they are kneeling on the ground at this man's feet, worshiping him! WHY???

It's the very definition of - "Hypocrisy"

They're taking money and favors from the very man who oppresses them. It's just unbelievable!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think it's along the lines of..... the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He'd cut their throats in a heartbeat too.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
wow, Soros must be the riches t man in the world, to be able to do all this in a short time span is god-like... and Soros never loses money on his obscure dealings...as thoroughly explained in paragraph one of the op.

always need someone to be the bad guy, the American way.

every event that's ever happened in America in the last 50 years are somehow full proof plots which go off without a hitch... Soros is a genius it seems. just like in the movies

edit on 15-6-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You have convinced me!!

I will not vote for Soros!

Thanks for opening my mind!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

How?

Specifically.

Give me some examples of Soros making bank from social programs he’s funded losing.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

How? Are you serious??

Okay, Soros comes into a country and wins favor and support by creating social programs, NGO's and PACS...then turns around and crushes the entire country's economy! He wins, and everyone in the country loses, and loses BIG! And, who of these peoples can afford to lose the least? The underprivileged.

Examples? How about Malaysia in 1997? The UK in 1991-2. And countless other countries. In Malaysia Soros devalued their currency by 50% in less than 30 days, but the price of goods remained the same. So, from the poor's perspective the price of things like food doubled! Their meager wages didn't change, but their ability to afford these goods was diminished by half.

Please tell me you're not going to defend this monster!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Very funny (not).

By voting for the democratic party, or supporting the liberal left, you bolster people like Soros, his programs and his agenda. This is exactly the kind of thing I was illustrating in my response to member underworks. And, as has been shown in this thread, his mission is to destroy this country. Further, despite what you may think, that's not good for anyone, conservatives or liberals alike.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yes. I’m completely serious. I understand how it could be done, but I want to see specific instances of the him making bank off of social programs he supports failing. I don’t believe he’s the monster he’s made out to be precisely because lying right wing media makes him out to be that. I can’t think of one true thing I’ve ever seen come from a right wing media source.

If Republican media makes someone out to be a monster, there’s 100% chance that that person poses a threat to their ideology, and that’s usually the entirety of it.

Show me specific instances he’s made money that way off of social programs failing and I’ll believe you.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I just did!

Malaysia, 1997.

ETA - I do agree with your statement about the media though, but I guess my question would be...what republican media? Is there one?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
you are mistaken. Very few on the left or liberals care for Soros. We just don't see the vast conspiracy you on the right do. I see him as sleazy. The real question is why you guys get so bent out of shape about Soros and others but do not see the atrocities committed by the likes of the Koch brothers and Rupert Murdoch and countless other right wing billionaires who actively destroy people and nations. You should take the log out of your own eyes before you examine the speck in others(albeit maybe it is a large speck, still not a log).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join