It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Atlanta Police Shoots African American Rayshard Brooks Twice in the Back...As He Ran Away.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

edit on 15-6-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It's okay. Sorry if I came across a bit rough.

I've been paying pretty close attention to all this.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Stop, im an idiot. Im logging off i feel like a right clown

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Nice link to a black taser while the ones used in the video are clearly BRIGHT yellow all the way around.

That's just one thing.

"Hands off the taser" shouted 3 times in a row while he struggled for the taser makes it pretty obvious.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I doubt it even makes it to trial. The Fulton County DA has a contested election, and he's charging officers left and right to try to win it. Watch how the charges disappear as soon as that's settled. If not, there isn't a chance that a Georgia jury convicts, maybe a little chance in Atlanta, but in the unlikely event of a trial it'll probably be moved outside Fulton to a county with similar demographics.

Nice job mayor Lance- Bottoms, after that first week of violence I thought hey look there's a Big City Democrat with a lick of sense. Nope, was wrong about that. I am kinda glad to be proved wrong so quickly before doing something stupid like voting for any Georgia Democrat. Georgia might have been in play November, that Fulton County DA is rapidly taking it out.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

And according to the Fulton County DA, it is.

At least it was when he decided to charge a bunch of cops with aggravated assault for tasing people during the protests. Gonna be real tough for him to claim otherwise now.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, I'm hearing that not only is Covid-19 spreading in Atlanta. Blue Flu might be metastisizing as well. Several Departments in the Atlanta area are now refusing aid requests from Atlanta due to the DA.

Looks to me like the Fulton County DA is a complete and total failure and is willing to sacrifice as many police as necessary to win his next election.

Atlanta is the closest big city to me. I take my kids to the zoo there, see concerts, plays, visit the aquarium, it's the closest city with pro sports,Christmas shop at the malls, and I even sometimes head there for a night on the town with the wife. I probably spend $1500-$2500 annually in Fulton County if not more. After that first week or so of protests I was pretty proud of Atlanta, and looking forward to heading up there either on a family event or a night out with the wife after Covid and civil disorder settles down. Think I'm gonna spend that money elsewhere now. I also think that if my work asks me to go to Atlanta I'm gonna refuse because I don't think it's safe.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

The entire county of Fulton is a failin and a flailin

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I tend to agree.

Cops use tasers all the time as a non lethal weapon in situations when their lives are not in danger.

Yet suddenly when a taser is fired at them it's a lethal weapon and the response warrants three gunshots to the back?

And I'm not arguing a taser cannot be lethal. It sure can. But when cops continually deploy them in situations when their lives are not in danger and defend the use of them as non lethal, then stand by that argument.

Racism or not, cops in the US rely on their guns far too frequently. Cops across the world are able to get compliance from citizens without pulling guns at the rate of American cops.

And in many states if someone broke into your house armed with only a taser and you shot them in the back while they were running away, you're getting charged with murder.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The office was afraid of getting tased? Wow you are a freaking moron. Like he was some sissy and didn't want a booboo.

WRONG.

If the office was successfully tased he would be laying helpless. To be assaulted or even shot with his own gun.

Officer has a right to protect his life.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why shoot a drunk man in the back while he runs away from you? Lazy?...Racist?

Training.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Look these over.

What would Rayshard Brooks (Atlanta) have been charged with, if he lived?

Police officers across the nation. What the hell is wrong with some of you ?

Atlanta rioting with live stream.

It has been going for a couple of days and you have almost none of the actual story of what went on before the shooting.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join