It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would Rayshard Brooks (Atlanta) have been charged with, if he lived?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
how many on here have never driven after having drinking an alcoholic beverage?

Right here. It's called Uber, Lyft, any of a dozen cab companies, or having a designated driver. Guy is in Atlanta, driving drunk. I can tell you from being in Atlanta driving sober is a not fun experience in the best conditions. I get it, you're drunk and hungry, I've been there. Ubereats, DoorDash, etc. etc. are all options these days. There is absolutely zero reason to get behind the wheel after drinking.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

People act like no one can make reasonable and responsible decisions anymore.

I never drove drunk either. I don't drive after drinking either. I don't like what it feels like to be fogged and have to try to concentrate when I'm not under pressure to not cause a traffic wreck.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A father of 3 shouldn't be passed out in a drive through.

Even if he had escaped.

The police would have gone to his home.

SWAT with weapons drawn at his wife and kids looking at the business end of 'Assualt weapons'.

Either way the guy was a loser.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ketsuko

A father of 3 shouldn't be passed out in a drive through.

Even if he had escaped.

The police would have gone to his home.

SWAT with weapons drawn at his wife and kids looking at the business end of 'Assualt weapons'.

Either way the guy was a loser.

They are pushing the 'loving father' angle hard in the media. I took a look at his rap sheet. Went to jail for beating his kids, among other things.
Link to Rap Sheet.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Domestic violence, cruelty to children.

Geez.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All three can be and are wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If you want to see a burial, do a Google search on this, 'Rayshard Brooks criminal record'.

Results show about eleven pages of loving father just waiting to go to his daughter's birthday party results before you find what you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If you want to see a burial, do a Google search on this, 'Rayshard Brooks criminal record'.

Results show about eleven pages of loving father just waiting to go to his daughter's birthday party results before you find what you are looking for.

Bottom line, the son of a bitch could have been Ward freaking Cleaver in terms of fathering skills, but you nip an officer's weapon and brandish it at them and the game changes entirely. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It looks like Rayshard's girlfriend was arrested today for setting fire to the Wendy's restaurant.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join