It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Basement Biden the Masked Bandit Win?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Is it possible that Joe Biden will win the election by never or rarely emerging from his basement?

The polls indicate that this could be the case.

Will his fear of the Covid be rewarded with winning the Presidency of the USA?

Will he be the most fearful person ever elected to lead the country?

Will he do his first State of the Union wearing a mask?

Enquiring minds want to know!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
Would a 'Biden' puppet (aka early '60s TV show "Thunderbirds") work? YES. As desperate as the Democrats are; I think they would vote a marionette into office because someone else would be pulling its strings.

edit on 14-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Maybe he's hoping trump gets the viral pnumonia and pops his clogs
It's safer in his basement than at a rally

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Honestly I think it helps him out. The gaf machine not giving himself the opportunity to gradually sink public confidence in him is a good play. Is it enough? I doubt it.

Does thr guy with no enthusiastic support beat the guy who has a very passionate base (even though that base is probably not a majority, at least Trump has one).

Finally, people vote on the economy more than anything else... And an incumbent who appears to have bounced the economy back after one of the most costly events in recent American history is quite the card to have. I say appears because we're literally manipulating the market to make Wall Street look uneffected, bringing the levels close to where we left off in an eleven year bull run. Truth is, we don't know what the damage is, and likely won't for some time. I'm not blaming that on Trump, just pointing out the economic situation.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

(narrator voice)

Orrr.......

Will BunkerBoy Donnie Glass of Water and Hard Ramp be sent back to Trump Tower?

Find out on the next episode of...Election 2020: November 3rd!
edit on 14-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If the economy has had a strong comeback by election time then no...
If it’s staggering towards a recession then it’s more likely.

I don’t see Biden winning at this point but stranger things have happened.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

But the media and the polls say Biden is going to win by a landslide and President Trump is a complete tard that hates black people. They also say that black folks love Uncle Joe, because Joe is in touch with their feelz.

edit on 14-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

We could start a rumor that Biden died and that all they have is a hologram now...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

We could start a rumor that Biden died and that all they have is a hologram now...

Deep fakes will be forthcoming as we get closer, I imagine.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I guess at the debates, trump could ask Biden what he’s done to help the black community in the thirty years he’s been in washington.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Is it possible that Joe Biden will win the election by never or rarely emerging from his basement?
Enquiring minds want to know!

Enquiring minds want to know! what minds are those..it's feckin' obvious, Trump is a misspent Lurcher, Biden is a Greyhound.

Both are in kennels because they are kind of oldish, they will both need special treatment, whomever reaches the winning line.

edit on 14-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Rumors that Biden will do the Al Smith Dinner from his basement studio !! 😁

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Will Basement Biden make it to November?

Dementia moves at a rapid pace.

Beijing Biden is already in serious danger of not being able to take care of his basic needs let alone being in charge of the most powerful country on Earth.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No.

I've said this before, the liberal media is literally at war with the Trump administration, even Fox News is susceptible to this with their own shadowy agents, not to mention Paul Ryan in the back ruffling a few feathers.

So anything poll or something along those lines, even the ones Trump touts, are to be taken with a grain of salt.

If we're to believe the Polls are BS, then by extension we must admit that same logic with us as well.

It's merely optics now and meant as feed for low info voters, who remain undecided.

Trump is doing just fine and he remains steadfast in his determination to get the economy running again, to dismiss this means you're part of the problem.

People, we just finished lockdowns from the Chinese plague, people are pissed, many lost their jobs, pensions and savings. The riots decimated what little was left regionally.

Meanwhile, Trump is WORK WORK WORK, ECONOMY ECONOMY ECONOMY, this resonates with those who want things to get back to normal and start working again, this message continues even now.

So, while Democrats kneel to mob rule, Trump stands tall, undeterred with resovle for the American people and our great nation.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Top Democrats say Biden should stay in his Basement!

Maybe the only time in my life, I agree!

And no, he won't win, just like Hillary they can
rig everything like they have, he will still lose.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Funny you say that because there already is a Biden puppet.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

(narrator voice)

Orrr.......

Will BunkerBoy Donnie Glass of Water and Hard Ramp be sent back to Trump Tower?

Find out on the next episode of...Election 2020: November 3rd!

Having your Secret Service detail tell you to get to shelter now because there is a credible threat to your life = BAD and worth mocking and shaming.

Living in your basement to avoid the public seeing that you have dementia so probably shouldn't be elected as the next President of the United States = GOOD and quite normal.

Keep posting!

And keep in mind...

People such as yourself are taking the personal time and energy online to make sure that Trump gets more votes.

You may need to stop working for free and ask the RNC for a paycheck.

After all, that's who you are really working for.

edit on 14-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Can anyone, right or left, imagine Joe Biden's dumb ass as President?

It would be hilarious, sad, and disgusting all at the same time.
edit on 14-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah, the White House is so unsecure that some protests have the "president" whisked away.

But Biden isn't the one having trouble simply drinking water or walking down a stupid ramp.

People such as yourself are taking the personal time and energy online to make sure that Trump gets more votes.

People such as yourself keep making it a point to use energy to respond to us, so a nerve must be hit when Dear Leader is criticized.

So keep posting.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It’s hard to know if Biden‘s basement campaign will make a difference .

Someone could put ether on his mask and no one would notice .

The inside of that man’s head probably looks like scrambled eggs .

The liberals must think he’s a genius. But the rest of the world not so much .
edit on 14-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join