It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went up to Seattle on Friday, this is what I saw.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Dude... that is not Capitol hill.....
pls back me up Seattelites, that video is not Capitol hill. It looks like 5th ave after the riots.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Live street cams:
www.twitch.tv/seattleprotest2020
www.twitch.tv...

What the storefronts really look like...

twitter.com...

That’s sad, kids without coloring books. If I was a business owner I’d be piiiissed!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Once again MSM chooses to only report things that sensationalize this little spot on the map.

We all need to be very careful when we watch or listen to MSM. It doesn't matter if the show you're listening to lean to the right or to the left, be sure to get independent verification of their stories.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That vid is not capitol hill dude. nice try. Looks more like 5th ave after the riot, care to explain?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You guys found out the truth? Bummer. Seattle was having belly-ache laughs for about a week reading the rest of world's news on Seattle. 😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 OK genius did they import Jews?,because there wasn't even a million to start with,using a false narrative always destroys a conversation

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lr103

He won't explain himself, he's just a Q nut making sure that the narrative gets crafted the "correct way". He's planting the seeds for the cause...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Its almost as if they grew up to be children and are now throwing a tantrum by moving out to the backyard.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: olaru12 OK genius did they import Jews?,because there wasn't even a million to start with,using a false narrative always destroys a conversation

Wow, holocaust denier here. Didn't know there were any left. This post should serve as notice to everyone here to not even entertain your comments. You cannot be taken seriously if you think there were less than 1 million Jews. You are correct in your assessment that we cannot converse with you, when you push a false narrative.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If nothing else I am seeing that the far right lies just as much as the far left and although they do it much better it makes me even more angry. I tend to lean pretty far to the right on most things but dammit the usa needs a third party that has some real funding behind it.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

The far right are way way more dangerous and they are trying to shift the Overton Window to make their position normal. If we are not careful, the far right fascism that my grandfather went to war in WWII to fight against will become mainstream in the west. It will have all been for nothing. Note how they were fighting right wing fascism and not communism in WWII.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

This place has been seriously concerning me lately. I swear there are old stormfront operatives seeding their narratives in here sometimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Nazi Germany was much the same as well.

Cool pics tho brochacho.

One slight difference though...

In Germany it was the actual Fascist in control, not the anti fascist.

Remember how that worked out? 6 million dead Jews ring a bell?

The anti-fascists are behaving just like fascists

Except the Jews aren't the target.

In Colleges the anti-fascists riot and commit violence if anyone on campus invites someone to speak who isn't liberal/progressive/or from the Democratic Party and demand that "incorrect speech" (as defined by them) be forbidden on campuses and professors fired who aren't far left in their teaching, speech and ideology.

The anti-fascists use violence to target those who think differently than they do

The anti-fascists hate one particular religion, calling it oppressive, and say people who are one particular skin color are born basically evil (privileged). This has the markings of the beginning of a call for a purge.

The anti-fascists are becoming exactly what they claim to despise.

edit on 6/15/20 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223
a reply to: bluemooone2

The far right are way way more dangerous and they are trying to shift the Overton Window to make their position normal. If we are not careful, the far right fascism that my grandfather went to war in WWII to fight against will become mainstream in the west. It will have all been for nothing. Note how they were fighting right wing fascism and not communism in WWII.

And the far left/progressive/far left wing of the Democratic Party, is becoming far more dangerous with their riots and violence to suppress speech on campuses around the nation.

Their rapid attempt to utterly destroy anyone they feel is not politically correct enough, through getting them fired, death threats on social media, and hounding them relentlessly. Even those who are "their" side who say one tiny thing they interpret as politically incorrect and therefore should be purged from society.

Their idea that people of one particular race are born basically evil (privileged).

Their proclivity for burning cities to the ground to "make their point".

Their entrenched idea that it is perfectly ok and even admirable to beat people with a hat on they don't like, who are minding their own business.

The anti-fascists are as dangerous as the facists.

Both extremes are volatile and horribly dangerous to society.

To not realize the danger of both extremes is to be complicit in the evil acts committed by either extreme.

edit on 6/15/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Thank god the Hell's Angels are on their way to make sure this peaceful experiment turns into another Altamont.

A peaceful experiment is taking over multiple city blocks and destroying business owners property and a police station?

A peaceful experiment. Oh the horror, people actually, you know, enjoying themselves.

Send in the police! Forcefully Suppress the Peace!

I guess this is what happens when you give peace a chance, or there is a peaceful experiment, damned new-age hippies.

Let's return to the violent old way, police brutality, shall we?
It must have been hell on Earth there before antifa liberated it. Funny, it looks like the vast majority of people in the photos are young white people.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've never been to a street fair in another country. Sounds wild.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
"A street preacher entered the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle, where his free speech was stifled, physically assaulted, and choked"

Yes...a wonderful, B-E-A-UTIFUL group of non violent people just "experimenting".

Saw video of the assault and I know as Christian we are to love people although what I saw them forcing him to kiss another man to prove he was not a homophobe was assault and a curse should be pronounced on each and every one who forced him to do that .

edit on 15-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

Saw video on this the preacher was placed in the same chock hold that killed Floyd so where is the outrage over this?
edit on 15-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Just to discuss the Jurassic elephant in the room, at what point do you consider a takeover to be calm and peaceful?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Anybody who still says antifa is anti-fascist and really believes it loses every ounce of credibility immediately.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thanks for showing people here the truth. I’ve been FaceTiming with my friends on Cap Hill since it began and it’s been nothing like the media has made it out to be.

It’s especially not like the people here have constantly made it out to be. All the right wingers here have made it into some mad max hell hole spouting nothing but lies.

It’s nice to see reality intrude on this forum, even if it’s briefly.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join