It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid Over-Reaction has to Stop!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Scotland regularly has over 20.000 people die from the flu out of 5.5 million ,This scam claimed 2447 people yet everything was shut down read this report /article www.bbc.co.uk... that i linked here on the 5th of march this year then the first line of my sig

Welcome to the conspiracy world OSOTC

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV
They die in those numbers every year. The agents of foreign owned domestic media and NGO's decided to actually point it out this year, in a very well organized coordinated psychological terror attack spanning all platforms of media. Consider they discussed how to weaponize social media atBilderberg 2019. Has it made you frightened because you felt so ignorant you had no idea how many people die from seemingly benign illnesses every year??

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
Do you think you know better than the world's governments and their medical experts ?

Look what's happening i n Brazil . No proper lockdown , mass deaths , hospitals overwhelmed . Figures removed from sight . You'd prefer that ?

How do you fix a global economy ? You talk of hairdressers , restaurants , but demand isn't a ver going away for haircuts or food . Chefs and hairdressers still have their skills , premises still exist. Who cares if they have to start again ?

Now look at bike shops . Our s sells bikes made from India . There's huge demand for bikes and they're allowed to stay open . But , no stock anymore , no imports arriving , no shipping . So no sales and no profit .
You don't mitigate this kind of problem by saying there's nothing to worry about , let's go back to normal , get some pints . It's global pandemic , you're not having normal back for quite a while if at all . How do you fix a global economy ? Not by eating out or getting a haircut .
Also , what phage said .

What you're ignoring is that lockdown does not have much to do with a county's outcome of deaths. Sweden didn't lock down, and yes, their Scandinavian neighbours fared better, but the UK, France, Netherlands, US, Spain and other countries fared worse. In fact a close look at all the countries, and only an unintelligent person would start to notice that lockdown may have little to do with anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

With the measures in place, we've already lost more than 400,000 people in 4 months. COVID Death Toll Meter

But what I am saying is that this pandemic hasn’t actually been all that bad but we have reacted like it was going to be the next Ebola.

Less than 50,000 have been lost to Ebola in 4 years. Even factoring in the percentage of reporting error that's not even close to where we are at with COVID. The Cost Of Ebola

I think the person not getting it is you.

Six months, not 4, six.
edit on 15-6-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
Do you think you know better than the world's governments and their medical experts ?

Quite simply, yes, I think I do. I think many hundreds, thousands of doctors around the world know better too. What "experts" are you referring to? Anthony Fauci, a politician with a medical degree? The World Health Organization first said it could not be transmitted from person to person. Wrong. It also said it has a death rate of 3.4%. Wrong. It has made three pronouncements on the efficacy of masks. It promulgated a model that said millions and millions would die with or without lockdown, and that model turns out to be 96% wrong.

Why exactly should we trust them now? They have been wrong the entire time. And I think they KNOW they are now too. If a bunch of smarter doctors around the world know it, THEY know it. They are just incapable of coming out and saying, "Oh sorry, we screwed up." They must continue this charade for months on end, so that we don't see what fools they are.

So yes, I think some critical thinking is in order, not blind acceptance to everything our illustrious leaders say.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Just a few observations. I don't see people hacking and coughing and sneezing like I do every cold and flu season. Maybe people don't go out when sick like they're told not to, or the cold and flu season has come and gone and the Covid plateau has been reached and is past. My area was a hotspot but not as bad as NY or NJ. I was in a state park and nobody was wearing masks now in the yellow or green zone. People are chomping at the bit to get everything re opened. In Ohio at a Wal Mart, employees had to wear masks and maybe half the customers still wore masks. Indoors they wear them, outdoors, nobody does. Some BLM protesters by the road had masks on. I guess they do as they're told and follow herd mentality.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
RE Your friends gym , round the corner from me i have a gym which is in a small city of 80k and it was packed 24/7 yes even at night , That totally cooked my noodle that people wanted to keep fit in the small hours of the morning .

My friend was also doing well despite what the bootlicking apologists would tell you.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Scotland regularly has over 20.000 people die from the flu out of 5.5 million ,This scam claimed 2447 people yet everything was shut down read this report /article www.bbc.co.uk... that i linked here on the 5th of march this year then the first line of my sig

Scotland does not regularly have over 20,000 people die from flu.

That would be a high figure for the entire UK.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

Six months, not 4, six.

We are at 103 days since reaching 100 cases nationally. That's about 3.5mos. Yea, yea people are trying to say it started in what --- August now? --- in an attempt to align reality with the Administration's narrative. But that's not how epidemiology works. Especially with something like COVID where ALL the symptoms align with about a dozen different respiratory illnesses, you have to have positively identified the virus genetically. All the earlier-than-Januray cases are unconfirmed. It didn't help that COVID started overlying the seasonal Flu.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www.ons.gov.uk... onaland2016to2017final

n the 2017 to 2018 winter period, there were an estimated 50,100 excess winter deaths in England and Wales.

The NRS report found that the total number of deaths in 2017/18 increased by 10.5% on the previous winter, when 20,946 deaths were recorded. SCOTLAND

However, the average value for the latest five years (which smoothes out much of the year-to-year fluctuation) is now above the level that had applied since the early 2000s

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

n the 2017 to 2018 winter period, there were an estimated 50,100 excess winter deaths in England and Wales.

The NRS report found that the total number of deaths in 2017/18 increased by 10.5% on the previous winter, when 20,946 deaths were recorded. SCOTLAND

However, the average value for the latest five years (which smoothes out much of the year-to-year fluctuation) is now above the level that had applied since the early 2000s

That is total deaths. Not deaths from flu.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I rather like my whole brain, and with my whole brain I feel that if people have had these opinions since the beginning of the pandemic. Those opinions filtered into.yhose without half a brain.

This virus is a reality, why were we hit so hard? Unhealthy lifestyles already crowd our hospitals and this disease exacerbated that because idiots hear your, "oh.notbing to worry about, totally overblown, storyline and do dumb ****. The world is changing no matter what you believe, you'd better start realizing your opinions will be left in the dust as the world moves on in a post pandemic way. Yeah economies crashed but they should they are set up in archaic fashions that allow for the little guy to suffer the most throughout this entire calamity.

A nation of unhealthy people should never diagnose what's happening to the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Let's not forget that a lot of those deaths have been CLASSIFIED as a Covid-19 related death and just because they were labeled that way doesn't mean the person actually died from this virus, a virus that seems to be completely invisible to most of us. I live in Miami and it's almost as if no one got sick, and it was supposed to be one of the hot spots in Florida. The amount of supposedly infected people just never added up. Since its been CLASSIFIED as a fast spreader, most of us, our neighbors etc, would know someone who has it. This has been said in other states as well. And if it were deadlier than were being told, well our neighbors would be dropping like flies. The only time I saw the "severity" was on the news and a lot ofthe time they would pass of video from Italy as an overwhelmed US hospital. So many things have been presented to us as facts when they're just simply not true and told to us to keep the fear mongering train going. I feel like now I'm fully convinced that the pandemic was just phase 1 and the purposefully instigated protests and riots is phase 2, which will lead us to Phase 3 and that would be Martial Law. I really hope this doesn't happen but someone on here predicted this very same thing back in March and I went into Delusion Mode but I've unfortunately been seeing it all play out.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Let's not forget that a lot of those deaths have been CLASSIFIED as a Covid-19 related death and just because they were labeled that way doesn't mean the person actually died from this virus,..

This argument is flawed for 2 reasons and I'm getting a little tired of seeing it hoisted...

1. COVID-19, like HIV or the flu, causes symptoms that increase the likelihood of death in people with conditions. This is still a death CAUSED by COVID-19 because the person would not have died had they not had the virus.

2. If anything the deaths are under-reported where people die without testing, because testing has not been easy to come by because of various failures of the Federal and State Governments.

The take away from this pandemic is that the US Government is incompetent, but I guess we already knew that, right?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Serdgiam
But, the PR is DoublePlusGood and people like Fauci smile and seem friendly, so..

Every time I hear someone start a sentence with, 'Dr. Fauci said...', I have to fight back the urge to punch them in the throat.

Just like a good, goose stepping ultra-right winger should. - SHOW THAT VIOLENCE!!!!....das fuehrer said so! sieg heil herr Trump. sieg heil herr AugustusMasonicusBy the way, I am a conservative, long time member of my local Republican party and in NO WAY SUPPORTIVE of the idiotic CRAP coming from ultra-right (or left for that matter) and DC is full of ALL of that!

So, people should hurry up and get dying, so you don't feel inconvenienced? Not enough dying quickly enough for to justify the measures in place? Got it....

Dorian Soran

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

I love when people confuse me with a left winger but I love it even more when people confuse me with a right winger.

Thanks for making my day Dorian Soran V 2.0.

#ThroatPunchFauxci

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I live in Miami and it's almost as if no one got sick, and it was supposed to be one of the hot spots in Florida. The amount of supposedly infected people just never added up. Since its been CLASSIFIED as a fast spreader, most of us, our neighbors etc, would know someone who has it. This has been said in other states as well.

Bullocks. Right now there are just south of 2.2M confirmed cases nationally. That's against a U.S. population of 331M. So there would be 7 people out of 100 that would have had it. In FL you have had ~81k cases against a population of 21.5M. So 0.4% or 4 people out of a hundred. So you'd need a #-ton of neighbors to make that claim. As for knowing someone who died, with 2,993 deaths in FL that would mean you'd need to talk to about 10,000 people to find 2 dead ones.

What you COVID deniers just can't seem to understand is that NO ONE believed the virus could be stopped sans vaccine. Few viruses can be. The entire plan has always been to prevent a health care system collapse because of patient overloading. It was and IS a reality. We're trying to buy time (through social distancing, masks, etc.) to keep the healthcare system afloat until a vaccine is available.

Trump and Pence are out there saying that Oklahoma's infection rate is going down so it's A-OK to pack Trump's sycophant convention this weekend. Check OK's numbers. They've been steadily increasing since Memorial Day Weekend. And no, it's not because of 'widespread testing' . OK's rate of testing has been flat since the end of May. What Trump is doing with his ego-rally is like telling people to go skate on a pond that you know has thin ice. It's reprehensible if not criminal. And the BALLS to require attendees to sign a waiver.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

In the winter of 2014/2015, England on its own lost 28,330 people due to the ’flu, to say nothing of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

facts4eu.org...#

Ineffective flu vaccine added to 50,000 extra deaths last winter

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

In the winter of 2014/2015, England on its own lost 28,330 people due to the ’flu, to say nothing of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

facts4eu.org...#

www.independent.co.uk...

That would be for England with 10x the population of Scotland. Scotland does not regularly have over 20k flu deaths as you claimed.

Also shows that even with the measures in place covid19 has already claimed far more lives that an exceptionally bad flu season.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

facts4eu.org...#

www.independent.co.uk...

That would be for England with 10x the population of Scotland. Scotland does not regularly have over 20k flu deaths as you claimed.

Also shows that even with the measures in place covid19 has already claimed far more lives that an exceptionally bad flu season.

There were 23,137 deaths between December 2017 and March 2018, according to the National Records of Scotland
www.bbc.co.uk...

covid1984 has so far claimed 2400 in4-5 months feb-jun 2020

The NRS report found that the total number of deaths in 2017/18 increased by 10.5% on the previous winter, when 20,946 deaths were recorded.

Last winter's death total was the largest number since 23,379 deaths were recorded in 1999/2000.

so yes 20k did often in Scotland and nobody cares .

Next time we get a bad flu i am going mental shouting for a lockdown ,But funny thing was nobody gave a damm in my area people just carried on a normal except at the tills ,no one wore a mask and nobody died except the ones that were put to OAP homes by the council without checks just like happened America to the old , We carried on like normal and nobody died and the cops stayed away for good reason , my friend works at the hospital all this has been a xxxxxxg conn
edit on 18/6/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join