It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck Drivers Say They Won’t Deliver To Cities with Defunded Police Departments

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
That's not happening here though...

'Here' being where? Seattle? Then the citizens of that place need to report the activity.

All the other illegal activity you mentioned is illegal. I commented on that already.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
It is but not the way they’re going about it. What they’ve done is very illegal. You can’t just waltz into a neighborhood, barricade it and take it over. Although, that’s exactly what has been allowed to happen.

Are you reading my comments? Are you comprehending them? If you are why are you confusing legal protesting with what you're describing?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You tell me how well bureaucracy moves.

We are about to find out.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
these post are stupid . The people who push this type of post are the types who want more cops more weapons No over site as cosp dont even get fired when committing crimes .

NO one except the delusional Believe for one MINT there will Be NO LAW ENFORCEMENT what so ever now the NEW law enforcement that takes OVER from the police department that is so corrupt it would be a challenge finding a officer who has not committed crime .
will have OVER SITE wont just be able to go killing any time they feel like it and be back at work the next day .
If it makes you feel any better the KOOKS who say No cops are the opposites of the Kooks who say MORE cops whop already are out of control .

There will BE law enforcement of some KIND in even county every city every state any one who push others wise only motive is to create even more violence .
Could be deputy's could be PRIVATIZED police force could be lots of i=things But rest assured there will be some type of policing .

No cops do you people even read what you write ? or are you just as off as teh ones who accutly think tehy can have no cops at all .

Law enforcement will return the day after local real estate values hit rock bottom, and everything is for sale.

You know why?

Because on that day, the people who are actually behind all of this will buy up that property for a pittance.

Then the police departments will fund up again, and land values will return to normal (but with new owners.)

The whole thing is a real estate scam.

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sadly some actually believe that the small business owners are walking money factories, when the truth is many earn little more than their employees do, while working long hours to stay afloat. Protests in front of them for weeks can and does wipe them out and even sadder, it wipes out in some cases a lifetime of hard work and sacrifice. The kids and yes most appear to be under 25, have no idea how badly they are trampling on other innocent peoples rights. They simply do not care.

So true!

Business ownership is the only job I know of where a person can put in a full 80 hour work week and might come out with LESS money than they had when the week began.

At least normal jobs are guaranteed to pay out.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
All Cities are run by their rich.

Every city council person has dreams of hitting the big time (Federal, or at least State).

For that, they need campaign contributions. Votes from their city won't carry them in a state election. But campaign contributions from their city carry right over.

So my point is: if those city councils actually did vote to defund, then it was CERTAINLY at the behest of the city's richest citizens that they did so.

Not the poor.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

What is strange (in New York City) -

- First they are protesting to let all prisoners out of jail scott free. (and BTW they did let a lot of prisoners go free)

- Now they are protesting to get rid of the police.

Err those 2 are not a good combination.

Spidey senses tell me there is more going on.

Is this the case everywhere else?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join