It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summer 2020 ILLUMINATI NWO card spread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Illuminati NWO is a infamous card game from the 90s that seemed to predict the WTC and Pentagon attack before it happened

Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired by the 1975 book, The Illuminatus! Trilogy, by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The game has ominous secret societies competing with each other to control the world through various means, including legal, illegal, and even mystical. It was designed as a "tongue-in-cheek rather than serious"[1] take on conspiracy theories. It contains groups named similarly to real world organizations, such as the Society for Creative Anachronism and the Symbionese Liberation Army.[2] It can be played by two to eight players. Depending on the number of players, a game can take between one and six hours.

LINK

So in an Image editor I decided to create a spread of the cards that basically is spring into summer.

What do you think ATS pretty spot on?

Im sure as events progress I will be able to add even more cards LOL

EDIT: If you want to get a better look at the summer spread I suggest opening it up in another tab ..I don't know why it came out so small in the post but in a separate image tab its bigger.

edit on 14-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here's an exercise...

Eliminate the cards that have already been played (i.e., the ones you've displayed and Abby others that have happened) and let's see what's left.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

All the cards in the deck allegedly.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

This game has perplexed me for so long. The fact that it’s been around since the 90’s and based off books written in the 70’s, is very telling.

If anyone thinks that this game isn’t part of their ‘disclosure’ — they are missing a few cells.

I’m just curious if ‘they‘ knew 2020 was the year all along.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This game has perplexed me for so long. The fact that it’s been around since the 90’s and based off books written in the 70’s, is very telling.

If anyone thinks that this game isn’t part of their ‘disclosure’ — they are missing a few cells.

First time I heard the term Illuminati was that book I have read it two times.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Funny I have been posting these cards near daily when the appear to have been played

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

first - it [ the SJG Illuminati CCG ] did NOT predict 9/11

infact it has not managed to predict anything

people might want to look up what " prediction " really means

and as for your " spread " :

like everyone else you have used 20/20 hindsite - to select cards that superficially match world events

my obvious question - is whats the point ?

events happen every year - and the SJGG illuminati deck has many cards - that depict various tropes

any one - could create a similar spread for any given year

so - whats the point of it

my advice - would be stop fantasising - and actually play the game - according to the rules - it is quite fun

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

My god Ignorant, you’ve got to be the biggest skeptic on this site.

It’s a freaking picture of the twin towers with an explosion coming out of the center.

If that’s not a prediction — What the hell is?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: KKLOCO

First time I heard the term Illuminati was that book I have read it two times.

Not sure about the "disclosure" it should be one of the playable cards...

But those books are the real deal, raw psyche (SNIP).

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Here's an exercise...

Eliminate the cards that have already been played (i.e., the ones you've displayed and Abby others that have happened) and let's see what's left.

The cards can be used again in a new game.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Heh, well, it could be argued that it's all coincidence and logical inference from thinking "what IF a group like that exists?"

The fact the company (Steve Jackson Games) that made them was raided by the Secret Service is another unrelated coincidence... right?

RAW was always ahead of the curve.
edit on 6/14/2020 by Baddogma because: mistake... FBI was actually the sec ser.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here is a dropbox link with all of the cards for anyone interested in looking through them.

www.dropbox.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

NICE
THanks

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hm.m.m.....this is almost creepy.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've always wanted to the play the game due to how coincidental an infamous it is. Also seem like on hell of simulator too, thing is, do I want to play as a white guy sitting on a elephant scared of change, or a beast of burden that becoming a burden, mocking the greatest symbol of ancient wisdom...The Jackass.
edit on 16-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join