It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood, CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX , etc. are directly to blame for police behavior

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
My name is not Sappy and your text is annoying to read. I guess all the dots are there to hint on me filling some blanks.

Sorry, just too much blanks to fill, we are not in Elementary School here.

.Im calling you on the same point....clearly you are of the same ilk.....an no I am not accusing you or Augy of being Pedos...you can make that inference if you choose...I am accusing you both of being the biggest part of the problem Humanity has with stopping these types of actions...Devils Advocates.

That's cute that you see me and Augustus as the biggest part of the problem, and not real pedophiles.

But go on with you accusations, knowing nothing about me.

I will quote Augustus and now stop replying to you.

It takes a sick mind to go: cop show----->let's talk about pedophilia.

edit on 14-6-2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah, that, or anyone near a monitor to some degree. If you follow the link, you'll find a google patent on the manipulation of the nervous system by use of electromagnetic wave manipulation of monitors/screens. Not too sure how effective it is, but an interesting read nonetheless. patents.google.com...
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Congratulations, Aug! You have a dedicated fanboi! (fangurl?)

Unfortunately, they're of the nutter variety, so it's going to be more of a nuisance than an honor.
edit on 6/14/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
What is there to do if not ignore such horrible accusations? You just throw # around and hope it sticks. Me walking away is not a sign of guilt.

You are delusional, you labeling people you know nothing about and never seen as pedophiles is doing SO MUCH HARM to the real cause. You disgust me, please stop it.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
You support Anarchy and you enjoy seeing America suffer...

Good one.

If you think being a Libertarian is equivalent to being a anarchist I can see why you're so confused about everything else in your very said, non-American life.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Anyone can file for a patent, even if it doesn't work like the one you linked to.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Unfortunately, they're of the nutter variety, so it's going to be more of a nuisance than an honor.

Yeah, he's a real sicko. Always on about pedo talk and how he's gonna root out the pedos. It's like he's some sort of pedo expert or something.

How do you think he got to be such a expert on the subject? I wonder...

edit on 14-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Agreed, but just dismissing it on the premise it could have been filed by anyone is rather obtuse in my opinion. Anyways, I just thought it was interesting, especially given this this thread mentioned manipulation by the media/TV. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Did you actually read the patent? It's not a practical application, it's patenting the theory.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes, I did read it, thoroughly... Like I said, I just found it interesting. There could be something to it or not. But I'll go ahead and leave you to your petty arguments in this thread that have nothing to do with this thread.a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
Yes, I did read it, thoroughly... Like I said, I just found it interesting.

And I found it not practical, because, you know, there isn't a working version.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nyiah

Yeah, he's a real sicko. Always on about pedo talk and how he's gonna root out the pedos. It's like he's some sort of pedo expert or something.

How do you think he got to be such a expert on the subject? I wonder...

Over ten years of being exposed to your propaganda Augy … its musty and out of date...you are getting to old for this man...time to take a step back maybe huh? Take a little break from the interwebs for while.... give yourself chance to ground yourself with the real world.....maybe huh?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Take a little break from the interwebs for while...

Comical coming from a guy who talks to himself in a hockey thread for thousands of posts.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You can find it however you want. But you're wrong. It's active , but go ahead an agree or disagree. I brought it up for informational purposes, not to start a thread war over the perceived legitimacy of the active patent.. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You can find it however you want. But you're wrong. It's active...

Sure it is.

Maybe you can post a link to a working model or two then. But I doubt you will.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You're right I wont LOL. I just posted it for others to research on their own. But if you can't be bothered to do your own research then I don't really care tbh. Like I've said. I found it interesting given the original topic of this thread. You can think whatever you want about it man, why you being such an ass? I just thought it was interesting. Like does it bother you or something that I even posted a link to a patent?? It's an active patent, it's interesting in my opinion, and it has to do with this thread. Am I missing something? I didn't mean to piss anyone off with a link to a patent.... a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You're right I wont LOL.

I know I'm right, I already told you I was.

But if you can't be bothered to do your own research then I don't really care tbh.

You want me to do my own 'research' and find a working model of something you're claiming exists when it doesn't? Makes total sense.

I just filed a patent for turning horses into unicorns, I need you to do some research and find one for me. See how that works?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Augustus, I read the patent and it really is describing how to induce the entry state to hypnosis with pulsing light. I do not doubt that techniques like this are used on TV, just like other subliminal things.

Maybe just to focus or capture the viewer a bit more than usually. Overlaying a subconscious detectable pulsing in the 1/2 and 15Hz range relates to the frequencies happening in mental states during meditation.

Think of the patent as enhanced color mood programming.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join