It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream or something real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis is not at all what it seems and I have experienced a few interesting things during the phenomenon.

However, this one was more interesting that I could not explain, I awoke to what felt like fingers being put on the side of my templ lobes regions. Then I felt as if something giving me a kiss on the forehead where the 3rd eye region is or the pineal gland, anyway it seem quite odd to me.

After that I literally heard the loudest ringing tone in history ever, at one point I thought I was going death but that is when I felt like something or someone said "Relax, stay calm". The ringing stopped, my whole body began to vibrate and I felt this sudden rush of energy occur, after it stopped I sat up in my be and basically went...

WHAT IN THE LIVING FING HELL WAS THAT MAN

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Dreams are dreams
Roll with 'em

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

the quick answer might be that you had an Alien 'abduction' experience... the ringing sound & vibration was the procedure the ETs use when placing an implant, somewhere in your body or else 'downloading' all your memories and experiences you had since your earlier 'Abduction' (you had since forgotten all about)

recall that the prophets tell us -> old men dream dreams and young men have visions & our sons and daughters shall prophesy

and since a healthy/sane person is a complete Autonomous being (physical & spiritual creature) the voice or presence you heard was your deeper 'self', even deeper than the sub-conscious, way down where Id & Ego and the Archtype dwell... and not some Alien

if you ever get to hear a live event ringing of a Tibetan Bowl, you will recognize the Resonance / vibration as the same as the ringing your thread is about....
perhaps, because you 'need' to experience the bodily vibration...you had the night experience happen to you 'out-of-the-blue'... I think the ringing was a needed or required Transcendental Experience you had to have happen to you

and since you didn't go someplace for the Tibetan Bowl healing in your life circle...your deeper spirit-self provided you access from the other dimension (within your grasp)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of an OBE

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Had a cool/interesting experience with sleep paralysis that has me thinking our consciousness vibrates at a higher frequency as we sleep.

So, I sleep right by a fan and was on the verge of falling asleep. Suddenly, sleep paralysis hits and all sound immediately lowers in frequency. I'm talking it slowed down and got deeper in pitch. It was surreal, like being underwater.
edit on 14-6-2020 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Do you trust your housemates, have you got the only keys , does anyone you know have ketamine or similar , learn some basic spy skills , rice crispies on the floor, hairs taped to doorframes , spot the difference pictures etc. You're vulnerable when asleep
If anything is found wrong wedge your door up at night and start thinking about making tracks , or not leaving any .

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
Sounds like the beginning of an OBE

I've had OBE since I was young that was no OBE.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Then I felt as if something giving me a kiss on the forehead where the 3rd eye region is or the pineal gland, anyway it seem quite odd to me.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Do you trust your housemates, have you got the only keys , does anyone you know have ketamine or similar , learn some basic spy skills , rice crispies on the floor, hairs taped to doorframes , spot the difference pictures etc. You're vulnerable when asleep
If anything is found wrong wedge your door up at night and start thinking about making tracks , or not leaving any .

Got the only keys, no one that I know has ketamine and also no house mates, all doors are also locked at night so no way into the room...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the quick answer might be that you had an Alien 'abduction' experience... the ringing sound & vibration was the procedure the ETs use when placing an implant, somewhere in your body or else 'downloading' all your memories and experiences you had since your earlier 'Abduction' (you had since forgotten all about)

recall that the prophets tell us -> old men dream dreams and young men have visions & our sons and daughters shall prophesy

and since a healthy/sane person is a complete Autonomous being (physical & spiritual creature) the voice or presence you heard was your deeper 'self', even deeper than the sub-conscious, way down where Id & Ego and the Archtype dwell... and not some Alien

if you ever get to hear a live event ringing of a Tibetan Bowl, you will recognize the Resonance / vibration as the same as the ringing your thread is about....
perhaps, because you 'need' to experience the bodily vibration...you had the night experience happen to you 'out-of-the-blue'... I think the ringing was a needed or required Transcendental Experience you had to have happen to you

and since you didn't go someplace for the Tibetan Bowl healing in your life circle...your deeper spirit-self provided you access from the other dimension (within your grasp)

Oh no I remember my abduction experiences, I even have prolonged conversations with some. The only ones that do try to knock you out are the grey skin looking ones, not sure why they do it but I assume they are the medical ambulance team here on Earth?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Dreams are dreams
Roll with 'em

The only difference is when you wake up from a dream and realize you're no longer dreaming...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You have received Michael's Blessing.

Rejoice! You are beloved.

^_^

new topics

top topics

join