It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sunshine Movements Riots Are Partly Financed By Soros - 100% Proof

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Quite a few months backs, it was openly talked about that Sunshine Movement was structured to use "dark money". What this is, is receiving donated funds but without the donors revealed. I reviewed a lot of old comments about this on twitter last night and saw that this made a lot of parents and children quite anxious.

Many journalists have been working hard to rip the secrecy off of this. Millie Weaver is one, and she says that she has quite a bit on the financiers of this organization. But we need to wait for her additional articles and videos to be released on this yet. Please see my other thread on this forum for her first part in this series.

Undercover Investigation - MN Riot Was Preplanned By The Sunrise Movement

Meanwhile Robbie Jaeger stepped into the scene, and was able to find a Soros connection. This site linked is easy signup, and free.

Recent FEC filings show environmental activism group Sunrise Movement’s in-house PAC received a $250,000 donation from Democracy PAC dated 04/29/2020. (This donation was just for this cycle).

Democracy Pac is entirely funded by George Soros.

Sunrise Movement's PAC—simply called Sunrise PAC—has recieved approximately $1,000,000 in donations this cycle.

Sunrise Movement receives $250,000 from Soros Super PAC

So there you have it, lets see what Millie has next.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Good ol Soros..

Is it simply coincidence that he was also funding contact tracing programs earlier in the year? The very type of thing that could be the initial basis for "community led public safety system" efforts?

He also seems to have an affinity for working with NYU and pouring money into DA offices.

I hear Partners in Health also received funding from the Gates Foundation and has Chelsea Clinton on their board..

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I hope there is no connection between Darnella Frazier and the Sunrise Movement. Would it be hard to find out who is involved because they are all minors?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I hope soros is charged with war crimes . He started with sending Jews to the concentration camps and he’s not gotten any better

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

I am no fan of Soros but this is not 100% proof as you claim.
Can you provide actual proof or is Twitter and some b rated website all you got?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

1. This is 100% proof, the finances are directly linked to Soros who is the sole contributor to Democracy Pac.

2. And Millie Weaver has filmed Sunrise Movement personal wanting to burn everything down. Plus has internal communications showing their intentions to take advantage of the "trigger point".

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Democracy PAC $$$

All Soros

Even the "FUND FOR POLICY REFORM" is Soro's !!!! 🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Interesting how the Sunrise Movement operates using dark money.
They stole US Congress' naming convention for bills;
The nicer the name the worse it actually is.
Next bill called "Crap on the American taxpayer" I will back resolutely.
It's bound to be good for us!

top topics

join