It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Investigation - MN Riot Was Preplanned By The Sunrise Movement

page: 1

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The radical left democrats have been exposed and all materials have been turned into the DOJ. Now this is where it gets interesting. On June 1, 2020, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., zoomed with movement leaders promoting escalation.

The sunrise movement infiltrated middle and high school kids to radicalize them, and taught them tactical moves. Using military contractors and foreign influence, while pretending to be innocent children’s groups.

“We have sources embedded within these groups to get to the bottom of where all this leftist radicalization is coming from. We have plans, manuals, internal coms, and recordings of their zoom chats

What you are about to see is part of a two year undercover investigation into the leftist radicalization imbedded within the climate justice movement that contributed to the riots in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In this first video, we are going to show how the Sunrise Movement played a preemptive role in carrying out the mayhem, taking advantage of George Floyd's death and using it as a trigger point, to further push their Green New Deal agenda and promoting the abolition of the police.

Undercover Investigation - MN Riot Was Preplanned

Sunrise Movement used Discord to communicate during the riots originally. But during the riots, Discord announced that they will no longer allow illegal activities on their platform, so everyone moved to signal.

Jack, the CEO of twitter posted this...

At the beginning of the riots, this hashtag was trending. #AnonymousIsBack The reason being is that Twitter employees are in Antifa. I watched them closely and found them to be gaslighting everyone.

My friend had this to say...

More Anonymous identities will be sent to Bill Barr this week, including the primary phony Anonymous accounts run by Twitter employees. Your Anon Central is a Twitter employee although three other moderators from the UK have access to the account.

James A PHD

The funny thing is last night I was searching around twitter for Sunshine Movement goodies, and found this unusual coincidene. So I think there is a lot more evidence out there.

Now the Sunrise Movement is primarily all in for Bernie, and disliked Biden. But since Biden is now the Democrat primary winner, they are cozying up to him.

The Sunshine group involved in initiating the riots, will be on the Biden climate task force. And will help craft the 2020 agenda for the Biden campaign, inform the DNC policy platform, and have a role in Biden’s transition process.

SUNRISE MOVEMENT CO-FOUNDER VARSHINI PRAKASH TO JOIN SANDERS-BIDEN TASK FORCE ON THE CLIMATE CRISIS ALONG WITH REP. OCASIO-CORTEZ

I am going to cross reference my other thread since Sunrise Movement has been found to be partly financed by Soros.

The Sunshine Movements Riots Are Partly Financed By Soros - 100% Proof

And to make your lives easy, here is a Youtube copy of Millie Weavers video. This is the best video ever done to expose the radical far left.

Stay tuned for part 2 of Millie Weavers expose.

edit on 13-6-2020 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hope they throw the book at them and their supporters and enablers...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hope they throw the book at them and their supporters and enablers...

But wait, I have even more!
New post coming. Muh wah wah wahwah......

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

When I saw "Climate Justice Movement" in the article you linked to, the screwball radical roots were obvious. Since Barr's DOJ is aware of this/these groups, their goose is cooked. Just a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When I saw "Climate Justice Movement" in the article you linked to, the screwball radical roots were obvious. Since Barr's DOJ is aware of this/these groups, their goose is cooked. Just a matter of time.

Good point. These amateurs are probably on the radar of more than one of the intelligence communities. This is serious stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

These "amateurs" use military contractors to train children.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

These "amateurs" use military contractors to train children.

Ah good point. I was thinking about the tools, not the hand that controls them.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Follow the money. The groups are the same people organized under different names. These are kindergarten tactics.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Its the corporate-political structure behind the scenes that we should all be concerned about and focused on.

Unsurprisingly, the complicit media will run story after story on the "ground troops." Makes it real easy to assume everything this year is disconnected and random.

Check out the moves your local city council and politicians have been making in this same time frame, including the nearest metro area to you. Look for "Sustainable Development Goal" type language like sustainability, "smart" [insert buzzword here], diversity, green, vaccines, "community efforts," transformative, etc.

Great threads so far, e

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Its the corporate-political structure behind the scenes that we should all be concerned about and focused on.

Unsurprisingly, the complicit media will run story after story on the "ground troops." Makes it real easy to assume everything this year is disconnected and random.

Check out the moves your local city council and politicians have been making in this same time frame, including the nearest metro area to you. Look for "Sustainable Development Goal" type language like sustainability, "smart" [insert buzzword here], diversity, green, vaccines, "community efforts," transformative, etc.

Great threads so far, e

You’re right! Lately I have really tried to start paying better attention to local politics to get a better feel of who’s who. Great point.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Awesome man. If more people paid attention to their local politics it will hopefully lead to more accountability and less BS politicians.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The stuff going on in that video from ANTIFA is some damn good Brainwashing for youngsters!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just wanted to mention that on page 71 of the Trump Resistance book, Sunrise Movement, a climate organization. is listed as part of the resistance which vows to:

"Block Trumps agenda, and remove him from office."

edit on 14-6-2020 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is F'd up, our schools already indoctrinate our children to the school of liberalism, now they have people going in and grooming these kids to be radical extremists. Might as well have ISIS come over and teach our kids.
I really hope the DOJ gets these fear mongering communist tools and throws the freaking book at them and those allowing it to happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

The anarchist terrorists are starting with making our kids care about the environment, but where does it end!

new topics

top topics

join