It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Yet Further Proof of the Greatest Lie Ever Perpetrated on Mankind

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
If this is true...and she does seem legit, those doctors and administrators should be charged with homicide and fraud.

I believe it is true I have heard it from other healthcare professionals.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Im 38 min in and im like I believe in GOD and I say bring on the judgement day, I want to watch them burn for non stop with a smirk on my face

thank GOD im a believer, at least i can rest assure that those criminals will get their punishments fairly not for little while but for ever, no end

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The coronavirus is very old and always existed. People who say otherwise, don't realise it's a common cold. Mutated (via nature or people), maybe, I don't know. But the coronavirus is not new on it's own.

Maybe the normal cold became more deadly, the numbers proof otherwise. It's fear mongering as we've never seen before. No washing hands 10 times a day with alcohol for me, mind you I do care about my healthy bacteria on my skin. No mask, no nothing and I am still not dead.

This whole MSM display of fake news is mind boggling. Goebbels would have been proud of this propaganda machine. But then again we are experiencing his work and mankind is still foolish enough to step into the trap.

Would mankind still take showers when asked to (more forced to)?

Regards,

T

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Back in 2017, I was rushed to the hospital due to respiratory issues. My symptoms included being very tired just walking to the bathroom, very low pulse-ox (87 to 90), for about a week I couldn't sleep because my lungs were filled with fluid, if I laid down it got worse. While in the emergency room I was tested for a blood cot, heart attack, flu. They took my blood at least 6 times. The doctors had no clue what was going on. After about 5 days while on oxygen and all kinds of meds they released. but I had to have oxygen with me for about 2 months. It finally cleared up about 2 months later.

I'm wondering if I had it then.

a reply to: Case74282

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Never before in the history of mankind has a entire nation of healthy people been locked down in quarantine .

The CDC and NCBI strategy for pandemic manuals prior to 2020 made no mention of a national lock down on the healthy people .

In 2020 POOF the rules changed to kill the economy and assert governmental power over the people .

What organization has motive for those crimes.

I’ll give you a hint it begins with a D .

Noah! Noah!

Get the boat ready...

Better get a bigger boat. Now instead of 2 of each animal, we're gonna haveta take... how many "genders" are there now? 87?

** coffee out the nostrils ** but thank you, that was gold !!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Democrats, their partners in foreign governments, their media mouthpieces, and Democrat aligned corporate interests are 110% to blame for the entire HoaxVid-19 fiasco.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hope she has some hard evidence...Otherwise they'll rake her thru the coals, and then broken glass...

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: h3r3tiC
There was another nurse at an hospital that told she saw people were being killed on purpose. For example one guy was shocking a patient that still had a hartbeat.

Where did you get your medical degree? Ar you under the impression that a defibrillator is used when a person has no heartbeat? Sounds like it. So you are dead wrong and so is the ass-hat that made the comment in the video. Defibrillators are most often used to convert and unstable or irregular rhythm. Yea, they can sometimes restart a heart that has stopped but it's WAY better for the patient to convert an irregular rhythm than wait till they're in full arrest.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Sweet lady...your soul is intact.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maximus0111
Back in 2017, I was rushed to the hospital due to respiratory issues. My symptoms included being very tired just walking to the bathroom, very low pulse-ox (87 to 90), for about a week I couldn't sleep because my lungs were filled with fluid, if I laid down it got worse. While in the emergency room I was tested for a blood cot, heart attack, flu. They took my blood at least 6 times. The doctors had no clue what was going on. After about 5 days while on oxygen and all kinds of meds they released. but I had to have oxygen with me for about 2 months. It finally cleared up about 2 months later.

I'm wondering if I had it then.

What you just referenced as symptoms are identical to the various news articles I have been able to locate as far back as 2016. I referenced this in my original post. I think Covid has been around for a very long time. Last year in October I was sick for nearly 10 days and experienced most of the symptoms of Covid. It was the first time I had been sick in 7 years. I recovered just fine but had that lingering and hacking dry cough for nearly 3 weeks. I had originally visited the doctor after the first week and was tested against the 4 current (known) flu strains. The panel came back negative. I asked the doctor, "Well if it's not the flu then what the hell is it?" He said, "I have no idea. Just a severe upper respiratory infection."

The nurse in the video I posted also states everyone of her patients she treated in her other hospital were out in 1 day after they treated them with hydroxychloroquine and zinc sulfate. Which is why the fact the FDA just walked back its prior decision on the use of the drug. www.statnews.com...

These sadistic assholes will do anything they can to keep people sick.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Hope she has some hard evidence...Otherwise they'll rake her thru the coals, and then broken glass...

She shows plenty of evidence in the video and she says she has more than 100 hours of additional video. I thought perhaps the hospital might bring charges against her but then I realized it might not be a smart move on their part. If they attempt to crucify her they run the risk of many, many other nurses and doctors coming forward from all across the country about the lies they have witnessed first hand.

This lady is not the first to come forward with exposing the lie. There are many others who have also come forward as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Could someone please make a list of these other medical workers who have seen similar actions by other hospitals. I work for someone who has power to bring wareness to this issue. I would like to get in touch with these witnesses and bring them as a United front to pull the curtain behind this atrocity.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anarkyangel

Could someone please make a list of these other medical workers who have seen similar actions by other hospitals. I work for someone who has power to bring wareness to this issue. I would like to get in touch with these witnesses and bring them as a United front to pull the curtain behind this atrocity.

Contact the nurse in the video. There are other doctors and nurses at Elmhurst who have already gone on public record about the lies they have witnessed.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Is being able to see right thru lies without evidence a super power
that I must have among very few?

Been saying this all along.

Take off your masks and defy these people even if it means your job.
It will be worth it in the end to be brave.
This has been like some wicked spell cast by an evil witch but her power
is so frail.

Refuse to be sheep-and stop listening to people who prove
everyday they cant be trusted.

I refuse to ware one and I drive truck every where. Nothing
edit on 19-6-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have this woman on facebook.......her daily updates are more and more infuriating by the week.....its clear what the end game is.....

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Coumo and cronies better lawyer up. I’m sure the lawsuits are going to be coming their way, if not already.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I have this woman on facebook.......her daily updates are more and more infuriating by the week.....its clear what the end game is.....

I'm completely at a loss how it is people like Pelosi and Andrew Cuomo and Newsom
and that QUACK Fauci can just lead sheep to slaughter in blatant day light. And the
sheep just keep trusting and listening and following every word they say?

The fact that they're all saying the same thing in lock step on time together is
a dead give away.

At first they were all saying as I paraphrase.

"Oh it;s no big deal " " Come to China town" " Go out on the town"

Hello! That was a set up to try and let the virus take hold.

Then they send covid patients into nursing homes and say " oops my bad"?

Murder any way you look at it!

They attempted to murder millions by releasing this virus because nothing
else worked to get rid of Trump and now even that's failing.

When I wonder why it is they don't just kill Trump if they want him gone so bad?

For me it points to God being involved as I've said here often the elites know
God exists. Because they're at war with him. Trump sure seems to be protected
to me.

The goal must be something of more value than power money or an election
or even world domination and slavery and control of all mankind I tell ya that.
Because they already have all of that and the fact that they don;t just go kick
it somewhere and enjoy the rest of their miserable lives is really really weird.

Something is up bigtime!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wait ... how were most Americans made aware of Dr. Fauci's existence again?

Oh yeah, at Trump's daily COVID UPDATES.

So, I guess you guys believe Trump was in on the hoax?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The virus is real but VERY innocuous. May as well just be another flu.

The reaction to the virus is the hoax.

And everyone knows it.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The virus is real but VERY innocuous. May as well just be another flu.

The reaction to the virus is the hoax.

And everyone knows it.

Tell that to the families of the 130K folks who have died since April.

What part of the "reaction to the virus" do you think is a hoax exactly?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join