It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Yet Further Proof of the Greatest Lie Ever Perpetrated on Mankind

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The only words that come to mind after watching this first hand account are sanctioned murder. From day 1 I have called total bull# on the fear mongering campaign over Covid. I do believe it is a real virus, however, I believe it has been circulating worldwide since at least 2016 based upon various news articles I have been able to locate. It is no where near as "deadly" or contagious as the non stop fear mongering media programs you to believe.

This documentary is as real as it gets. This nurse is very brave, however, I feel she will most likely be taken down in some legal fashion by the hospital in question.

Spread this to as many people as you know. For the trolls here who want to debate and argue the facts and present an alternative explanation than what this nurse presents please feel free to post your first hand experience working in an ICU "hot zone" of Covid patients along with your medical credentials.

edit on 13-6-2020 by Case74282 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is a killer interview. almost literally.
At least a witness to it.
Inflating death tolls by forcing covid-positive patients in to nursing care homes.
Forced spreading to the elderly and disabled and mentally ill.
Forcing Do not resuscitate orders on as many as possible.
Intubating as many as possible when only 10% with the procedure survive.
I believe this nurse and pray nothing bad happens to her for speaking out.
She has nothing to gain by lying but everything to lose.
Combat wounded vet, I trust her.
This is what heroes looks like.

edit on 13-6-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Genocide of the elderly, infirm and sick.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Never before in the history of mankind has a entire nation of healthy people been locked down in quarantine .

The CDC and NCBI strategy for pandemic manuals prior to 2020 made no mention of a national lock down on the healthy people .

In 2020 POOF the rules changed to kill the economy and assert governmental power over the people .

What organization has motive for those crimes.

I’ll give you a hint it begins with a D .
edit on 13-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Never before in the history of mankind has a entire nation of healthy people been locked down in quarantine .

The CDC and NCBI strategy for pandemic manuals prior to 2020 made no mention of a national lock down on the healthy people .

In 2020 POOF the rules changed to kill the economy and assert governmental power over the people .

Noah! Noah!

Get the boat ready...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Noah! Noah!

Get the boat ready...

Better get a bigger boat. Now instead of 2 of each animal, we're gonna haveta take... how many "genders" are there now? 87?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is this a video we should all be downloading

If we can?

I feel like it could disappear.

Im only a bit in but it looks like a smoking gun.
edit on 13-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Yes, however, it has already been uploaded to BitChute.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If this is true...and she does seem legit, those doctors and administrators should be charged with homicide and fraud.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Shut em down.....its the Hospitals for profit model that Big Pharma needs.....anyone who over-charges for even a bandaid or a tongue depresser must be remediated.

This is murder for profit.

Dr.s killing you for the same satanic cabals that Police kill People for....all about the money....stop the money trains.....every hospital that does this must be shut down those DR.s must be charged with murder.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Brave girl! I saw about 10 minutes of it right now and it all rings true! May God protect and help her!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Genocide of the elderly, infirm and sick.

The most expensive patients for a state to take care of, with no potential for future contributions to the state's treasury.

Poorly run states (mostly Democratic) are going broke due to $$$ mismanagement and large-scale theft.

Getting rid of the most costly citizens, blaming on Covid-19, not only saves the state big money, but increases the amount of money the state could (potentially) receive from the Federal Government.

And shutting down the state helps to increase the "recession", which (they hope) reduces the odds of President Trump winning re-election.

Covid-19 is a potential God-Send to big liberal states, and Democrats in general.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019

Brave girl! I saw about 10 minutes of it right now and it all rings true! May God protect and help her!

She is a Humanitarian Soldier of Light.....much more than Brave she is compassionate and she is Patriotic.

Why don't we protect her...by supporting Trump and Friends......ask your President to protect her.God gave you the strength and the mouth but you have to make it all work together.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is incredibly sad, beyond words right now.

Del Bigtree interview with Nurse Erin Oszewiski

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I saw the whole video, it was explosive and yes this girl is all of the above. I think I have seen her before in another video not too long ago.

As far as my personal help to this girl, I'm doing my part, I can sign any change.org petition to rehire her, I can donate to her cause and I'm a Trump supporter too. Above all, God answers my prayers and I promptly asked the Almighty to help and protect her.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Covid is not the biggest lie...cancer was and the virus lie is a close 3rd place...….all lies have been built to hijack the real life impacts on the human body caused by a Pleomorphic Bacteria we commonly carry because it has been weaponized and tactically introduced to billions of people to farm us with the many impacts of this bug they call diseases and cancer....now they have hotwired his bug so it kills faster than the other fake diseases and cancers.....this was not an attack on one Country by another Country this is an attack on Humanity an attempt at Global depopulation....and they have one more trick up their sleeves with this bug left....and it kills even fasted than covid-19 does.....we need to be ready for round 2.

If we want to help this woman and others like her we will end this game right now.

Step one is education of the undereducated masses...MSM and online impacts only go so far.....the Anti-Humanitarian Monsters we now fight think viral transmission of data is the most optimal...they are wrong.

This is a tiny little vulnerable extremely easy to kill pleomorphic bacteria....however if left unpoliced and unchecked it can kill you....just like a small cut can get infected and kill you...same theory here...a tiny detail that if left unattended can go from a molehill to a mountain in a hearbeat..but if attended to is a minor issue.

Once the Masses know they will never forget.

edit on 14-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If anyone is going to be protesting, it should be about this!!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There was another nurse at an hospital that told she saw people were being killed on purpose. For example one guy was shocking a patient that still had a hartbeat. also there was a doctor that warned they were using ventilators wrongly as it was not a respiratory problem but more aking altitude sickness and forcing air through the longs would damage them.

edit on 14-6-2020 by h3r3tiC because: tidy up

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed
BLM and hijacking antifa protest are part of their plan. any other protest is forbidden.
see the logic you can only go out to go to BLM protest. you cant do much else. conveinent for those who want tosee the world burn. protest will mostly start peacefully. little mostly white kids from antifa and similair oganisations come in try to put oil on the fire, burn buildings. throw brick from the middle of the group. and then get out. leaving them behind in a mess. this is not about black lives it about creating racial tensions. the covid plan was collapsing so they went on to plan B. ofc now they can say 2nd wave coming.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: h3r3tiC
There was another nurse at an hospital that told she saw people were being killed on purpose. For example one guy was shocking a patient that still had a hartbeat. also there was a doctor that warned they were using ventilators wrongly as it was not a respiratory problem but more aking altitude sickness and forcing air through the longs would damage them.

They also shock people who have a runaway or erratic heartbeat. As far as using vents incorrectly, that doesn't surprise me a bit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join