It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham States ‘Joe Biden Is As Good A Man As God Ever Created’ In New Anti-Trump Ad

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Lmfao, all that does is reinforces the view that politics is cut throat and back stabbing.

Like a regular job, there are various enclaves within the work community, the same applies even at that level.

Users above me have pointed out good examples.

It also goes to show how grimey the Establishment is and why they hated Trump since the beginning. All these people were in bed with each other until Trump came along and said, my team or OUT, they tried to resist, got smashed by his base and now try to rally as much as possible despite their dark and awkward history.

Trump broke up the establishment, not destroy it, but enough to break its pull in the GOP. It is this pool of worthless politicians that we all know and love that keep getting voted in, with which we have to work with.

This is why it is important that Trump wins his second term, at that point, he'll be full on blitz offensive and nothing to fear.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Lindsey Graham seems to be a respected person in the Republican party , his support of Biden is significant.
No doubt he will inspire others , the ship is sinking.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I expect there will be a lot of adds against Trump featuring things said by republicans in the past that are damaging to Trump. Even more, will feature things Trump has said in the past that are damaging to Trump.

Adds against Biden will probably have him sniffing and not much else.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

doesn't surprise me in the least bit. trump was continually tormenting graham pushing his buttons during the last campaign and gave his phone number out.

graham is just getting him some payback. won't work but the old saying goes don't get mad get even.

edit on 13-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham may be the biggest flip-flop snip in all of the government.
I am not at all surprised.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
well,that's a damn lie.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I dont care who you are thats funny, if somewhat sick, right there.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Biden getting the nomination is Trump's wet dream.

Yup, it's the peepee tapes that does it!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Because it matters.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Your version is not too bad lol

I'm still thinking it'd be funny if it went something like this:

The moderator would be Vincent Cadby here lol

Oh, and there's a good ol honk in there.

edit on 1362020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Dunno how that happened.
edit on 1362020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Dunno how that happened.

Yuh tapped in double indemnity...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: musicismagic

It really looks like Biden will get the nomination. Yes, I know it is very wrong to say that, but ... darkness awaits America.

Agreed.
And , most likely be the next president.
Darkness awaits...

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wonder if the elections are rigged. I remember talking to a Republican voter in South Carolina and he told me he didn't know anyone who voted for Graham. I don't remember ever voting for him. If that election is rigged, so could the presidential election in my opinion. I'm sure it will be all electronic and verified electronically. Maybe Russia can tell us in advance who will win. The national elections usually seem like picking the lesser evil.

Regardless, I think our taxes will go up. I also believe our government will spend more money and believe they need more tax revenue. I just keep wondering if our financial system will keep functioning as is or if the far left will succeed in crashing it all. I'd be more concerned with who Joe picks as a running mate because I'm not sure Joe will stil be alive in 4 years. He seems like he's on his last legs.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I never understood the man. He will look at us in the eye and tell us exactly what the problem is and who is to blame, and then look at you like he expects YOU to do something about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Dunno how that happened.

Yuh tapped in double indemnity...

Nuh uh! I was editing the post, and somehow instead of altering the original it posted a new entry.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Republicans against Trump?
When did this happen?!
So Lindsay rode the Lolita express too eh?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I never understood the man. He will look at us in the eye and tell us exactly what the problem is and who is to blame, and then look at you like he expects YOU to do something about it.

He's a politician.

A person who has the weirdest business model ever.

He has to tell you the problem and give his solution on how to fix it to win an election.

And then spend his entire tenure until his next election not fixing the problem...

So he can run next time by telling you the problem and offering the same solution.

That is why our politicians SUCK.

Because the only way they can really keep their positions is to never solve the problem.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Republicans against Trump?
When did this happen?!
So Lindsay rode the Lolita express too eh?

It's been Republicans against Trump since he came off the escalator and said he was running for President.

Now, they will kiss some butt and align with him to get re-elected...

But for the most part the Republican Establishment hates him.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There have been Republicans against Trump pretty much from the moment he announced that he was running for president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join